Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6566|Bournemouth, South England
James Blunt.  Its Cockney rhyming slang for a reason...
Pw.Sultan
+15|6537|NC
havnt seen green day yet.....
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6538|Somewhere else

DesertFox- wrote:

Led Zepplin & Pink Floyd - they are really overrated now and seen as founders of rock and roll
Your opinion is now permanently null and void on all of BF2s for all time

Shaguart wrote:

Nickleback.
THIS LINK IS NOISY AND MAY HURT THE EARS.

Nickelback-"You Remind me of Someday"

http://www.thewebshite.net/nickelback.htm

Nice formula douche bags.

Last edited by RoosterCantrell (2007-06-10 08:07:21)

PRINCESS
the evil is pure
+23|6596|scotland

DesertFox- wrote:

Led Zepplin & Pink Floyd - they are really overrated now and seen as founders of rock and roll
you really have no taste do you ?

these guys are legends in their on right along with The Who all three bands changed music and influenced a lot of bands still in this day and age.

its the same with the Beatles who were the last band of great influence on the music scene
CameronPoe
+2,925|6614
Rap music - nearly all of it.

Anything associated with Pop Idol type contests.

Teen rock, e.g., Blink 182, etc.
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6533|Belgium
Paris hilton (not a group i know ) she is just a spoiled shallow person that gets everything done by anyone else and her music sucks...
Britney spears, they can spear her on my behalf , her music is dull uninspired and hurts my ears
RoosterCantrell
+399|6538|Somewhere else

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

I hate the band U2...

All their songs sound the same...

I've never heard their guitarist play a blazing solo...

I just #&%@$# hate them... and that boner dude makes me so sick...
AGREED

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=11worst
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6723|NT, like Mick Dundee

paranoid101 wrote:

I really can't stand anything by Nickel Back, every time I hear one of their songs it make me either want to Puke or smash something up, or Puke and Smash something up at the same time.
I know the feeling.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Ryan
+1,230|6901|Alberta, Canada

Bjork.
RoosterCantrell
+399|6538|Somewhere else

Flecco wrote:

paranoid101 wrote:

I really can't stand anything by Nickel Back, every time I hear one of their songs it make me either want to Puke or smash something up, or Puke and Smash something up at the same time.
I know the feeling.
I then refer you to this post:

wrote:

Nickleback.
THIS LINK IS NOISY AND MAY HURT THE EARS.

Nickelback-"You Remind me of Someday"

http://www.thewebshite.net/nickelback.htm

Nice formula douche bags.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6579|Austin, Texas

Pw.Sultan wrote:

Greenday sucks. They are one of THE worst bands out there IMO. Try to call themselves punk... please.

They are pretty much on the top of my all-time hate list.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6680|Gold coast, Aus.

MadKatter wrote:

Pw.Sultan wrote:

Greenday sucks. They are one of THE worst bands out there IMO. Try to call themselves punk... please.

They are pretty much on the top of my all-time hate list.
They used to be good, once upon a time. Im not sure if they just got uber shit over time, or i got better taste in music.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6749|Devon, England
I dunno... I suppose all that music where the "singer" just screams or roars/throws up over the mic with the drummer groing an extra 5 arms and playing everything at once.

Other than that, I like a bit of everything. Especially Blink 182 <3
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6585|London (At Heart)

DesertFox- wrote:

Take 8 Hawaiin Baby Woodrose seeds and listen to floyd, then tell me they are shit
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6402|New York
Billy Corrigan from The Smashing Pumpkins.

His voice is just awful, he sounds like he's strangling a cat.
TTyg
+1|6379

Entertayner wrote:

P a n t e r a
.....  Why??
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6490|Washington State, USA
Fall Out Boy - They are the worst band to ever to pick up instruments. Their live shows are horrible, their songs consist of 3 chords each, you cant understand what the hell the singer is saying, the bassist looks like a faggot and cannot even play a bass correctly. All they do is jump around swinging their goddamn instruments around and I hate how girls like Fall Out Boy just because of their image.

Fall Out Boy, go die...especially you Pete Wentz, you are a disgrace to all bass players and you should have your crappy ass Squier shoved up your ass.

Rant over.

Last edited by InfectiousShadow (2007-06-10 10:10:26)

[GCS] =:HV53l2:=
+9|6555|CH
50 Cent and all these money-gangstas.. I don't want to say that I hate HipHop, but these are just awful bunches of shit..

Last edited by [GCS] =:HV53l2:= (2007-06-10 10:10:53)

BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6677|Manitowoc, WI
Those of who who say they hate Emo bands, but then list crap like simple plan, well that isn't real emo.  Simple just tries to capitalize on the fact that it's becoming popular.  This is more what at least I consider Emo.
Shem
sɥǝɯ

BolvisOculus wrote:

Those of who who say they hate Emo bands, but then list crap like simple plan, well that isn't real emo.  Simple just tries to capitalize on the fact that it's becoming popular.  This is more what at least I consider Emo.
I'd consider Atreyu more Hard-core/Metal-Core

I've also seen them live, werent too bad tbh, less "Emos" there than when I went to see Unholy Alliance II...
mr.hrundi
Wurstwassereis
+68|6496|Germany
all those metal-bands with strange pseudo-mystic middle age names. I'd rather listen to the backstreet boys or nsync (whose "music" is absolutely terrifying, but in a different way) than to that noise. :p
Shem
sɥǝɯ

mr.hrundi wrote:

all those metal-bands with strange pseudo-mystic middle age names. I'd rather listen to the backstreet boys or nsync (whose "music" is absolutely terrifying, but in a different way) than to that noise. :p
For example?

I think you are talking about powermetal, and to be honest, powermetal is a very good genre.
InfectiousShadow

mr.hrundi wrote:

Please dont tell me Mastodon is one of them, they are very talented musicians
Shem
sɥǝɯ

InfectiousShadow wrote:

mr.hrundi wrote:

Please dont tell me Mastodon is one of them, they are very talented musicians
Almost all "metal" music has very talented artists, its just its such a diverse genre that little sects come up and people dont appreciate the music, they just slate the sub-genre,

e.g. death metallists, slating doom metal...
InfectiousShadow
I realize that, much more talented than that pop punk garbage like Fall Out Boy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard