LT.Victim
+1,175|6583|British Columbia, Canada
https://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/70.86.37.147:16567.png

Youtube raped the Quality, as always...

You can download it at Filefront at http://files.filefront.com/bg11avi/;773 … einfo.html

It has better streaming...

The jet was flying full speed, and has the Hitbox of a school bus.

Maybe not the luckiest.. but still pretty nice
Please comment, thanks

Last edited by LT.Victim (2007-06-09 00:41:11)

Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6498|Communist Republic of CA, USA
Lol, Nice Shot.  I remember doing that against an SU-25 in Desert Combat with the M1.  Lot's of praise from the witnesses.  Lol, and shooting down a zero with a Garand on Coral Sea....  btw what song is that?
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6388|Cali
Priceless.

Last edited by التعريفات (2007-06-09 00:22:01)

LT.Victim

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

Lol, Nice Shot.  I remember doing that against an SU-25 in Desert Combat with the M1.  Lot's of praise from the witnesses.  Lol, and shooting down a zero with a Garand on Coral Sea....  btw what song is that?
Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6539|Adelaide, South Australia

Sucks to be him.

+1
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6357
haha wasnt even close but still got it, nice
Aust1mh
+23|6588|Sydney, Australia
I did that once... got kicked cuz people said i must be using an aim bot.
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6377
hitbox lag

were important thing to know if ur a chopper gunner
DooM
+28|6327
Nice, looked kinda fkd up though.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6586|England

I did that on Dalian, with the same tank to the same jet. Although it was flying straight at me.
Great stuff
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6670

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

hitbox lag

were important thing to know if ur a chopper gunner
**very

and yes, hitboxes are all you should shoot at.
Agradhan
+26|6299|Sweden
How hard would it be for dice/EA to fix the hitbox problem? Or has it to do with the ping? Good vid!
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6667
Yet another server I am banned from. Hurray for pubbing!!
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6474|USA
Definitely not the luckiest tank shot ever. I hit an f15 doing a vertical dive with a tank from half way across the map once on kubra. Nothing can beat that, too bad I have no proof. meh
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6673
the tank shell didnt kill it at all, or it would have dissapeared. you can clearly see it carrying on after the jet is dead
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
LT.Victim

SargeV1.4 wrote:

the tank shell didnt kill it at all, or it would have dissapeared. you can clearly see it carrying on after the jet is dead
The tank shell did kill it, the hitboxes just fail that much..
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6386|California
I once killed a full speed j10 with my knife.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6489

I once tried to shoot cobra that was going back to carrier, I missed but hit just spawned jet at the carrier and got three kills. People started saying that I'm baseraping
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
LT.Victim

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

I once killed a full speed j10 with my knife.
Now thats 1337..
<^0|7h3-64m3|^0>
+25|6268|Lisbon, Portugal
killed j10 with my parachute when jumping to get airfield
Parachute ftw!
Pw.Sultan
+15|6499|NC

NooBesT wrote:

I once tried to shoot cobra that was going back to carrier, I missed but hit just spawned jet at the carrier and got three kills. People started saying that I'm baseraping
lol nice ive done something similar on dalian i was shooting at carrier and guess i hit a sniper or something on lower walkway but got a kill from a tank to carrier lol.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6669|Norway
Nice angle!
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6669|Norway

Pw.Sultan wrote:

NooBesT wrote:

lol nice ive done something similar on dalian i was shooting at carrier and guess i hit a sniper or something on lower walkway but got a kill from a tank to carrier lol.
You can take out all the vehicles on the carrier on dalian with a tank, it's very easy because you can see the carrier from north docks. It's a bit harder on wake, but still possible, i've done it many times.
LT.Victim

Fredrik wrote:

Pw.Sultan wrote:

NooBesT wrote:

You can take out all the vehicles on the carrier on dalian with a tank, it's very easy because you can see the carrier from north docks. It's a bit harder on wake, but still possible, i've done it many times.
Ya, I was trying to do that yesterday on wake at the south Tip, got a few kill damage assist, but no kills since the heli was raping the carrier..
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6669|Norway

LT.Victim wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

Pw.Sultan wrote:

Ya, I was trying to do that yesterday on wake at the south Tip, got a few kill damage assist, but no kills since the heli was raping the carrier..
It's really funny when you get a lucky kill that way! I know where to shoot to hit the F35, but it's impossible to know when it spawns unless you go commander. I got 5 kills once in one round that way, but i think the shells landed on the deck

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard