THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6790|AUS, Canberra
i think robin williams is the most annoying person on this earth!!!
id tk him all day if i met him in a server!!!
Schizferatu
+0|6740|West Central Indiana
This is dated June but, I just saw it - guess Robin's not the only celeb playin' online  http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/06/29 … 28319.html
RONIN6969001
+0|6771|Duluth MN
i would say he would be nuts to give his SN out   cuz like you all said     EVERYONE including me would be trying to kill him
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6809|Singapore

I don't wanna play with arnold though. He'll top every round. Notice he: can't die, kills everyone with anything he can get his hands on?

How'd you beat a 1337 haxx0r like arnold?
Fearnight
+0|6755
Brad Pitt plays Noob Tube!
KiLLMasTer
+3|6801|West Va (USA)

plastic_budgie wrote:

I bet his got a sh*t hot computer.
LoL rgr that.... ahahaha
SargeJp
+87|6770|Canada

Stunty13 wrote:

About the Msdoubtfire777 thing. I highly doubt it. I saw a guy named "The Terminator 64738" or something. That doesn't mean that it's Arnold Swarzenegger.
SHIT ITS ARNOLD DUDES!!!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6792|PNW

Somehow I don't think he would divulge his BF id even if asked. Everybody would be trying to get him in a clan or help pay for a server...that kind of crap.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6737|Riva, MD
No, him on my team with VOIP will be a nightmare because he might never stop talking.
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6787|Arizona
I'd play with Mr. Williams just to hear him yell..."Good Morning Vietnam!!!!!!!"  I know that's year's back...but it's the thought that counts.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6861|Missoula, MT
I think it's a great idea.  What better way to escape the hype of being a celebrity than unwinding in a friendly target-rich environment such as BF2?  I'm sure it's a great way for him to relax and have some fun.  Kudo's Mr. Williams! 
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6775
Well its no wonder celebs play BF2, its one of the funniest games around. Online games in general are funny because the human element makes it that way, but with people doing crazy things in vehicles & with C4 etc your bound to have a laugh. Only wish people wouldnt take stats so seriously & just chill out & enjoy their selves
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6827

-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon wrote:

Only wish people wouldnt take stats so seriously & just chill out & enjoy their selves
Well, blame EA for it, they made 1st class pointwhores out of us...

Last edited by LeGrandAssidomaen (2005-12-20 19:01:45)

zacattack15
+0|6845
i play as sniper and no one is crawling over me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard