shaggyp
+1|6743|Florida

irenicus999 wrote:

There is no way in hell he would let anyone figure out his name.  He would be hounded constantly if he did, and he knows it.  Which means he wouldn't ever get on voip with you or give out his name in an interview.  You might as well give up, before you waste any more time.  Robin Williams is a ghost sniper.
yep.  it is pretty damn cool that he plays though.

and hey robin, if you happen to read this... you're one of the funniest guys ever, but i still think awakenings was your best role. 
NJG HukaMaster
+1|6795

shaggyp wrote:

irenicus999 wrote:

There is no way in hell he would let anyone figure out his name.  He would be hounded constantly if he did, and he knows it.  Which means he wouldn't ever get on voip with you or give out his name in an interview.  You might as well give up, before you waste any more time.  Robin Williams is a ghost sniper.
yep.  it is pretty damn cool that he plays though.

and hey robin, if you happen to read this... you're one of the funniest guys ever, but i still think awakenings was your best role. 
Hey thanks, we all know it wasn't Patch Adams. You guys are pretty damn funny yourselfs, check out Poems for the Modern BF.  OK back to sniping
kranky
+1|6813|uk
i think if u ever had him on voip i dont think u would be abel to play due to pissing your pants he is 1 funny man
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6802|The Hague, Holland
Maybe we are looking to hard and his IGN really is "Robin_Williams" .
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6736
lol, what if arnnie swartz played? nick: terminator_of_CA. we would see arnie play as support and spec ops since he likes blowing stuff up and flipping out and killing ppl, and thats what i call real ultimate power!
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
section9
+9|6867|USA
It's definately not that but there is a player named mork.....who knows...... 
Gairon Fay
+0|6767|Saltsjö-Boo Sweden

section9 wrote:

It's definately not that but there is a player named mork.....who knows...... 
Well, I doubt it, that guy is not much of a sniper, and bet Robin is übersniper, would love hearing him on VOIP, just love his shows!

Robin, you rock!
Erkut.hv
+124|6755|California

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

and Michelle Rodriguez, to name a few.
She's hot a plays video games..... nice.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6740|The Netherlands

irenicus999 wrote:

I think you are right about this, if he's playing bf2, he prob wants to have some fun and def wont go on a server saying: hello, i m robin williams, wanna join my squad and talk over voip? He cant play a normal game if ppl knew who he was so he s prob no gonna tell ya if u ask him about it. If his pid was known and posted on larger forums, every kid on this planet will prob join that server he's playing on and start hunting his ass. He's prob shouting noob and i own u all the time so he wont be reconized very easely, thats what i would do if i was him anyways, just act like a kid and no1 will suspect u r in fact robin williams.

And when u find out his name, he ll prob will call ea and have his name and pid changed in a sec.

Nice thought tho is when i now kill a sniper it might be robin williams lol

Last edited by General-Echo (2005-12-15 08:31:23)

ResDog1
+51|6785|Netherlands

Sand_Shark wrote:

That would be a fucking riot playing with him. We just have to find him now.
Well don't you think it is a bit awkward to be a sniper teamleader and 5 guys spawn in on you and start taking screenshots and asking for an autoghaph, while you are trying to take down Michael Jackson who is a sniper on the other team?

Let the man be....
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6802|The Hague, Holland

ResDog1 wrote:

Sand_Shark wrote:

Well don't you think it is a bit awkward to be a sniper teamleader and 5 guys spawn in on you and start taking screenshots and asking for an autoghaph, while you are trying to take down Michael Jackson who is a sniper on the other team?

Let the man be....
Michael Jackson on VOIP : Hey there little boys, whant to play with me?

Sounds like a scary thought.
sparklet
Banned
+34|6768|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
if alot of clebs played bf2 they could make a CELEB clan
ResDog1
+51|6785|Netherlands

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

ResDog1 wrote:

Sand_Shark wrote:

Let the man be....

Hey do not make fun of me or I will moonwalk all over your ass... that is untill patch 1.2, because then EA will fix it.
NJG HukaMaster
+1|6795

ResDog1 wrote:

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

ResDog1 wrote:

Let the man be....

Hey do not make fun of me or I will moonwalk all over your ass... that is untill patch 1.2, because then EA will fix it.
DONT YOU MEAN "Patch Adams 1.2"
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6833
Thats sweet.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6765|Houston, TX
man to see:

Mrsdoubtfire [m95] KungJew1

Mrsdoubtfire: Nanoo Nanoo bitch!

Last edited by Kung Jew (2005-12-15 10:22:31)

Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6858
I heard of this too, thought it was pretty cool.  And then I figured that there was no way any of us would ever figure out who he was online, because he doesn't want us to know.  And I can certianly respect that.  Chances are he doesn't even play on ranked servers.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6775|The Netherlands
never heard of that guy who is that Robin williams.
I know Robbie Williams (you know the famous singer) but not Robin
-=pM|B1zzY=-
+0|6848|Germany
Robin Williams is one of the greatest actors !!!!!
i love his talent and his german synchronvoice !!!!!

it would be a great pleasure to play with him, but i will never meet him on a server because one of us had a highping because he is livin in america and i am livin in germany so this will never happen

it would be nice if we would find out his pid to compare our stats with his!
Schizferatu
+0|6740|West Central Indiana
"Hey Robin - do you still play online games?"
"Oh way too much!" he said.
"What are you playing these days?" I asked
"Battlefield 2 - the 2 stands for 2 in the morning."
"Oh really? What class do you like?"
"Hmm?"
"What class do you like to play as?"
"Oh - the sniper. I'm always the sniper!" he said enthusiastically.
"Well I'll watch out for you"
"Well you can try - but by the time you see me you'll be dead!!"
Taken from, http://thearchies.blogspot.com/2005/12/mork-me.html
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6806

you know... robin may have been bsing   I mean he -did- have to ask 'class? eh?'
... [i just love raining on peoples parties ]
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6740|The Netherlands

-=pM|B1zzY=- wrote:

it would be nice if we would find out his pid to compare our stats with his!
He s an old fart! Dont think he is very good at bf2 cause if u are old, u are getting slow.
OUROBOROS
+0|6778
wonder if he reads these forums. haha
Sud
+0|6767
I bet Robin Williams forgets where he puts his claymores and blows himself up, then gets mad because he can't punish the TKer

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard