Zefar
+116|6641|Sweden
Ooooh this forum still have some hope left to surive the boredom. :3 We got ourself a live lunatic on it. This ought to bring some fun to this forum.

But seriously, I would take a shotty(Like the M3 from CSS or the Spas) and a backpack with lots and lots of bullets in as they are powerfull and are easy to aim with on close combat. Along with several side pockets that are filled with bullets.

Anyway on to the topic creator, I'd say you are insane as IF we are going to be destroyed we are most likely going to be do so by Atom bombs.
Vernedead
Cossack
+21|6225|Albion

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Vernedead wrote:

ditch the guns and get a heavy blade, a gun with ammo is just 30-40 kilos of weight you only need because you can't run because your carrying 30 kilos of weight you only nee....
The shotgun is the best weapon for dealing with zombies. This is not debatable. It makes an awesome sound when you pump it, and will take the head off of anything you point it at. If you are going to kill the undead, you need to do it with style.
And I mean, if you're going to try and get a crowd of people going with you to fight the zombies, who do you think they will go with: the guy with the pump action or the guy with the pointy metal stick?

for the sake of arguement lets take the DAO, after shell 72. do you want to be the guy with the machete or the odd shaped club?

Last edited by Vernedead (2007-06-08 12:21:33)

BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6610|Manitowoc, WI

BolvisOculus wrote:

I already have my zombie plan.  I'm going to escape to Alaska.  Zombies have no body heat, they'll freeze like corpseicles. 
http://rvb.roosterteeth.com/archive/episode.php?id=226
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6650|South West England

misconfiguration wrote:

XanKrieger wrote:

Your weapon loadout fails because misuse or poor timing will without a silencer will scream "Here I am, come get some"

Believe me they would get some if you did that
You make a very valid point, sir.

If they're slow zombies you probably could shoot and move, if they over run me I'll shoot myself in the face. I will not become a zombie!
The hell you on about matey? You have the gun, Shot them not yourself, just grab a silencer or make one if you can, you can make homemade silencers, however they usualy degrade, that or get a crossbow
misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6388|Indianapolis, IN

XanKrieger wrote:

misconfiguration wrote:

XanKrieger wrote:

Your weapon loadout fails because misuse or poor timing will without a silencer will scream "Here I am, come get some"

If they're slow zombies you probably could shoot and move, if they over run me I'll shoot myself in the face. I will not become a zombie!
The hell you on about matey? You have the gun, Shot them not yourself, just grab a silencer or make one if you can, you can make homemade silencers, however they usualy degrade, that or get a crossbow
It's funny you say that, I was speaking to my father about my 'zombie plan' he laughed a lot about it. He did suggest using a crossbow, but eff that jazz I want guns! I have dreams about zombies almost on a nightly basis so it's becoming a little too real for me, little scary!
br4vo.f0xtrot
+1|6562
My sister, her boyfriend and I have all been preparing for a zombie outbreak/homeland invasion/total anachry etc etc.. My sisters BF is one year away from purchasing a 12 gauge shotgun and a SIG P228, and i am two years away from purchasing an AK-47. Ive been hoping for anarchy because ive always wanted a black beard and a russian accent. anyway, im just letting you know that if your state gets overrun, we will be there with you 'til the end!
Chou
+737|6782
This is your brain on drugs?
Ruben
+26|6165|StopReadinStupidStuff.

Chou wrote:

This is your brain on drugs?
Ya I'm just gonna go with Chou on this one..

And personaly, I don't wanna spend my time on reading that much..
But it's good ur prepared! I think I'll by myself a MiniGun
Sheky
+6|6530|London, England.
1 flew over the cuckoo's nest....Your hav'in a laugh....Who needs chaos, when we've got you.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6335

XanKrieger wrote:

misconfiguration wrote:

XanKrieger wrote:

But you can´t fit a silencer into a shotgun or can you? Never heard of something like this.
Anywho, shotgun is teh weapon, if you run outta shells or don´t have time to reload ´cause the braindead charge at you at close range you can still use the shotty as a club.
Crossbows are for girls anyway
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
bennisboy
+829|6638|Poundland

buLLet_t00th wrote:

misconfiguration wrote:

tgust5 wrote:

your preparing for a zombie attack???  are you serious?  ......wow
Totally serious mate, if it's not a zombie attack who's to say anarchy couldn't happen again?
...again?? Did I miss something?
Yes, yes you did. Maybe you slept through it last time
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6650|South West England

Sisco10 wrote:

XanKrieger wrote:

misconfiguration wrote:

But you can´t fit a silencer into a shotgun or can you? Never heard of something like this.
Anywho, shotgun is teh weapon, if you run outta shells or don´t have time to reload ´cause the braindead charge at you at close range you can still use the shotty as a club.
You can fit Suppressors onto Shotguns, not silencers though

But my reference for a silencer was aimed toward his bullet based weapons tbh
Sisco
+493|6335

XanKrieger wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

XanKrieger wrote:

You can fit Suppressors onto Shotguns, not silencers though

But my reference for a silencer was aimed toward his bullet based weapons tbh
Aaaahhh, thought as much. Good to know though.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6517|South Florida

misconfiguration wrote:

Ok, most people think I'm pretty effing insane because I'm honestly prepping for a zombie attack or just total anarchy. My worst fear ever is most definitly chaos, what could be worse than total chaos, add undead people that want to eat you alive to the equation! I have a entire list of things that I'm doing to get 'ready' some of them include; Keeping my gas tank full constantly, I have some trail mix and a days supply of water in my vehicle.
A military Alice Pack complete with sleeping bags, mess kit, first aid, sleeping bag, tent and winter gear for the cold months, matches flint etc. I keep an entire box of MRE's and a few cases of water and a full camel-back prepared in my closet. If something were to happen when I'm not home I'm going to be sure to run home as quick as possible. Something to take into consideration during a zombie attack would to get a four wheeler or a dirt bike, traffic will be horrible during times of panic so this may be the best way to actually get around. I'm currently saving up for a new .45 pistol to keep in my truck during such occasions, odds are you just may have to desert your vehicle and flee on foot away from copious amounts of attackers/people getting attacked.

If these are the standard 'slow zombies' you'll just have to worry about being surrounded by the masses, but if they're fast like 28 days later you're basically screwed unless you're a very stealthy person. Remember to be as quiet as possible as you try to make it back home. After I have my gear loaded up make sure you have some fire power. Hopefully I have my .45 by then but I have 1 Remington 870 express, 1 Mossberg 500 pump-action 12 gauge shotguns, and a tactile police issue "pig" shotgun, this bad boy has a collapsible stock and a 18" barrel with a nice large flashlight attached at the end of the barrel for those future night fleeing sessions. I've stocked up 00 buck ammo, because lets face it, what the hell is bird shot going to do to some zombies? I also have a AR-15 take as much guns/ammo you have in case you run into people, keep as many people around "especially hot chicks" but every person you run into will need to be completely searched for bites, scratches/bleeding. So when it's safe each and every person will need to be completely naked, this is to ensure your own survival. Keep the weak and slow as well if things get hairy you can use them as bait.

Gear is a main factor, in my pack I have lots of winter gear, safety glasses and a face mask you don't want blood to get in your eyes when you're smoking zombies all day or you'll be one yourself. No fluids shall be exchanged with the living and the infected. You have to have balls to shoot anyone that has a cut or bite on them, no matter who they are. Your closes friends you can trust, if it's really just something that happened while fleeing or not, I'd expect someone to put a bullet in my head to save me from being one of the undead, especially a close friend so you've got to be willing to do this for your friends/family. Who cares about people you do not know, eventually you'll be so hardened that it wont matter. Just remember about future procreation, so if the zombies go away somehow, you'll have to keep the race going.

It's always nice to have a group of friends that know exactly what's going down so everyone can meet up and rob the hell out of the local gun store, find a good place to shack up for a bit I have a place in mind but I do not want to disclose the info. If there are copious amounts of zombies and your will is broken, just simply shoot yourselves there is no point in going on if you have no will power so stay strong. Good luck and I hope everyone has a plan soon. Remember we will need engineers/computer techs and everyone needs to know their environment. Who know's you could be the person to get the internets going again, along with the power grid to re-establish communications and save mankind!
Wow.... someone has just watched 28 days later and dawn of the dead...
Ok first, i don't think your going to 'rob the hell out of your local gun store' because
A. The guy that owns it, and all his friends are going to be there and they have more guns then you.
B. 1000 Other people already have that idea, and you deffinitly don't want to be in a crouded area.

Now, i suggest you take a look at the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks. I'll give you a link to download it by PM. I've read this book and now i know what to do in the event of a zombie attack,
Now i bet you made this post back when you were all hyped up about zombies and in a few days when it wears off your gunna feel stupid, unload your car and chill.

BTW, Nice collection of firearms.
15 more years! 15 more years!
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6701|Charlie One Alpha

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Now i bet you made this post back when you were all hyped up about zombies and in a few days when it wears off your gunna feel stupid, unload your car and chill.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Simon
basically
+838|6650|UK
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=52253
We've already been prepared for a while now. I've already build a moat round my house.
aLeX
.?
+160|6323|:D

Omgz.. I hadn't even considered such an occurrence. I think I need to create my own plan, however I have a lack of fire arms and there is no gun store in my town. Wth am I supposed to do? I'm doomed.

/me prays for nuclear war as apposed to zombie invasion.
Sisco
+493|6335

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

[...]
Now, i suggest you take a look at the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks. I'll give you a link to download it by PM. I've read this book and now i know what to do in the event of a zombie attack,

Could you drop that link in my inbox, too pleeeeezzzee? I´m interested in that one.
Tried to PM you, but it says your inbox is full.lol.

Sisco out.

Last edited by Sisco10 (2007-06-08 14:13:09)

HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6649|California
I'd get some studded leather armor...

A large 2 handed sword...

"Some heads are gonna roll..."

Awesome... awesome to the max...
ragingtomato
+5|6173
i think u need to get out more
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6647|Brisbane, Australia

Well done, you read Max's book.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6357|California
What if these zombies are smart?
They can carry guns and rocket launchers?
They think like the elite?
They can destroy a tank?
Fly Jets/Helicopters?
What then?
Ratzinger
+43|6383|Wollongong, NSW, Australia
That's pretty fucked up right there.
[HOF]Mercenary
o_O
+53|6170
Me, id  take a flame thrower, unless the thing is completely gone, i wouldnt be feeling safe
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6274|Pennsyltucky

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

misconfiguration wrote:

Ok, most people think I'm pretty effing insane because I'm honestly prepping for a zombie attack or just total anarchy. My worst fear ever is most definitly chaos, what could be worse than total chaos, add undead people that want to eat you alive to the equation! I have a entire list of things that I'm doing to get 'ready' some of them include; Keeping my gas tank full constantly, I have some trail mix and a days supply of water in my vehicle.
A military Alice Pack complete with sleeping bags, mess kit, first aid, sleeping bag, tent and winter gear for the cold months, matches flint etc. I keep an entire box of MRE's and a few cases of water and a full camel-back prepared in my closet. If something were to happen when I'm not home I'm going to be sure to run home as quick as possible. Something to take into consideration during a zombie attack would to get a four wheeler or a dirt bike, traffic will be horrible during times of panic so this may be the best way to actually get around. I'm currently saving up for a new .45 pistol to keep in my truck during such occasions, odds are you just may have to desert your vehicle and flee on foot away from copious amounts of attackers/people getting attacked.

If these are the standard 'slow zombies' you'll just have to worry about being surrounded by the masses, but if they're fast like 28 days later you're basically screwed unless you're a very stealthy person. Remember to be as quiet as possible as you try to make it back home. After I have my gear loaded up make sure you have some fire power. Hopefully I have my .45 by then but I have 1 Remington 870 express, 1 Mossberg 500 pump-action 12 gauge shotguns, and a tactile police issue "pig" shotgun, this bad boy has a collapsible stock and a 18" barrel with a nice large flashlight attached at the end of the barrel for those future night fleeing sessions. I've stocked up 00 buck ammo, because lets face it, what the hell is bird shot going to do to some zombies? I also have a AR-15 take as much guns/ammo you have in case you run into people, keep as many people around "especially hot chicks" but every person you run into will need to be completely searched for bites, scratches/bleeding. So when it's safe each and every person will need to be completely naked, this is to ensure your own survival. Keep the weak and slow as well if things get hairy you can use them as bait.

Gear is a main factor, in my pack I have lots of winter gear, safety glasses and a face mask you don't want blood to get in your eyes when you're smoking zombies all day or you'll be one yourself. No fluids shall be exchanged with the living and the infected. You have to have balls to shoot anyone that has a cut or bite on them, no matter who they are. Your closes friends you can trust, if it's really just something that happened while fleeing or not, I'd expect someone to put a bullet in my head to save me from being one of the undead, especially a close friend so you've got to be willing to do this for your friends/family. Who cares about people you do not know, eventually you'll be so hardened that it wont matter. Just remember about future procreation, so if the zombies go away somehow, you'll have to keep the race going.

It's always nice to have a group of friends that know exactly what's going down so everyone can meet up and rob the hell out of the local gun store, find a good place to shack up for a bit I have a place in mind but I do not want to disclose the info. If there are copious amounts of zombies and your will is broken, just simply shoot yourselves there is no point in going on if you have no will power so stay strong. Good luck and I hope everyone has a plan soon. Remember we will need engineers/computer techs and everyone needs to know their environment. Who know's you could be the person to get the internets going again, along with the power grid to re-establish communications and save mankind!
Wow.... someone has just watched 28 days later and dawn of the dead...
Ok first, i don't think your going to 'rob the hell out of your local gun store' because
A. The guy that owns it, and all his friends are going to be there and they have more guns then you.
B. 1000 Other people already have that idea, and you deffinitly don't want to be in a crouded area.

/start derail

Dezerteagal5  is correct IMHO, especially about the way dude is gonna feel when this thread is done. 

/end derail

I know 2 people who sell firearms commercially.

First thing I would do is "requisition" the closest Heavy Rescue Company vehicle (Big-Ass Fire Truck with hydraulic tools) and drive to my buddy's house.  Unless you've got an M1A2, or UK equivilant with Cobham armour, you're not stopping me.

Last edited by T.Pike (2007-06-08 17:30:15)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard