Pw.Sultan
+15|6490|NC

LaidBackNinja wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

1 - C-Walking is not going to get you girls.  Ever.

2 - Girls don't care if you are good at dancing or not.  They just care that you make an effort/try something new.

3 - Dancing isn't gay.  People who are insecure and afraid to express themselves are.
That said, it DOES sometimes impress women, but you can't rely on just being a good dancer. I personally just love dancing because it's a lot of fun. I used to hate dancing because I sucked at it, but then I went and learned. Now I love it. As a bonus, it seems to impress women but it can sometimes also intimidate them (this happens when you dance much better than the girl you're trying to pick up). Generally, getting out on the dancefloor and making some moves just shows you have confidence, which is one of the most important things. You shouldn't just see dancing as a way to pick up women though, you should do it because it's actually fun. Somehow, people can tell, and if you're just dancing to impress people, it might just backfire and make people think you're an arrogant asshole / faggot. However, if you just dance for fun and look good doing it, you got it made. If you just chill and have fun on the dancefloor, people will say: "hey, look at that guy having fun, he might be cool." If you go on the floor and bust out your carefully prepared awesome steps, people will just think "look at that asshole showing off, what a fag."

Closing remarks:
-Dancing is not gay, and people who say it is, just can't dance. Nobody who can dance has ever honestly said it's gay.
-It is not a surefire way to get women, and trying to use it as such will get you burned.
-If you're doing everything else right, being a good dancer WILL count as a plus if trying to score a girl, so it has it's 'uses'.
-MOST OF ALL, however, dancing is for fun and you should only dance if you have fun doing it.
sums it all up.. nothing else to be said
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6612|132 and Bush

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

GodFather wrote:

this just looks like the freaking heel toe lol but all over the place, not what ur trying to learn I dont think.... and the C-Walk is the Crip Walk, Ill teach you that shit with a camera if you want man damn. just the basic.
Yeah... Via youtube I have learned the slide(s). but today is the first day *shy*...
Welcome to your next task... (I know not C-walk, but damn) More like Gymnastics.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Skorpy-chan
+127|6356|Twyford, UK
Dance classes?

*points door-wards*
Leave. You are no longer worthy of being a man. Hand in your penis at the door.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard