Teknoir
+5|6657|St. Paul, Minnesota

scottomus0 wrote:

Teknoir wrote:

Fuck dancing!!  I watch purses and coats.  That's my job!  That... and drinkin' booze.
Any chick who tells you to go out and dance like no one is watching is FUCKING with you!!  EVERYONE is watching you and you look like a damn fool!  If you THINK you can't dance... that means you REALLY can't dance!  Don't embarrass yourself AND the rest of us by gettin' played like that!  And for christ's sake... don't try dancing with some chick who's WAY outta your league!!  That's funny shit watching a guy get shot down while he's out there thinkin' he's all that!
I can't dance.  I admit it!  I watch purses and coats.  That's my job!  That... and drinkin' booze.

"Trying is the first step towards failure."  -Homer Simpson
Lol i can agree there, my mate is the shittist dancer there is, and he thinks hes' good!!

it pisses me off reeally because he makes me look like a fool...
That's exactly what I'm talkin' about!  If you can dance, that's awesome!  If not... think of the rest of us dammit who are with you!  Now we have to defend your dumb ass!
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6648|Wigan. Manchester. England.
naw breakdancing is completly different. Alot harder too!!
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6513|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
See the difference?
Breakdance

C-Walk
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6230|Phoenix, AZ
this just looks like the freaking heel toe lol but all over the place, not what ur trying to learn I dont think.... and the C-Walk is the Crip Walk, Ill teach you that shit with a camera if you want man damn. just the basic.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6360|Iowa...
wow i love the racism on youtube.

"Oh wow a whitey nigger doing the C walk....fucking nigger music. WHITEY GET YOUR WHITE MUSIC GOING ON NOT THE NIGGER MUSIC. NAGGERS!!!!"

God people like this need to kill themselves.

Last edited by aj0404 (2007-06-08 12:26:59)

Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6458|Boulder, CO
I find it more fun if i do it for them.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6467|The edge of sanity
lol my gf likes dancing but onyl slow dancing (yay 4 me). dancing can get u chicks if u do it right. you name just has to be antonio banderas.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6643|949

1 - C-Walking is not going to get you girls.  Ever.

2 - Girls don't care if you are good at dancing or not.  They just care that you make an effort/try something new.

3 - Dancing isn't gay.  People who are insecure and afraid to express themselves are.
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6293|Pennsyltucky

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

2 - Girls don't care if you are good at dancing or not.  They just care that you make an effort/try something new.

3 - Dancing isn't gay.  People who are insecure and afraid to express themselves are.
Ken Jennings speaks the truth.

OMFG, I must be older than Jesus riding the proverbial donosaur.

I thought this was gonna be a thread about ball-room dancing, cha-cha type of dance.

Those videos were Decent!

Dang.  Best of luck dude.

Last edited by T.Pike (2007-06-08 12:54:40)

LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6720|Charlie One Alpha

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

That said, it DOES sometimes impress women, but you can't rely on just being a good dancer. I personally just love dancing because it's a lot of fun. I used to hate dancing because I sucked at it, but then I went and learned. Now I love it. As a bonus, it seems to impress women but it can sometimes also intimidate them (this happens when you dance much better than the girl you're trying to pick up). Generally, getting out on the dancefloor and making some moves just shows you have confidence, which is one of the most important things. You shouldn't just see dancing as a way to pick up women though, you should do it because it's actually fun. Somehow, people can tell, and if you're just dancing to impress people, it might just backfire and make people think you're an arrogant asshole / faggot. However, if you just dance for fun and look good doing it, you got it made. If you just chill and have fun on the dancefloor, people will say: "hey, look at that guy having fun, he might be cool." If you go on the floor and bust out your carefully prepared awesome steps, people will just think "look at that asshole showing off, what a fag."

Closing remarks:
-Dancing is not gay, and people who say it is, just can't dance. Nobody who can dance has ever honestly said it's gay.
-It is not a surefire way to get women, and trying to use it as such will get you burned.
-If you're doing everything else right, being a good dancer WILL count as a plus if trying to score a girl, so it has it's 'uses'.
-MOST OF ALL, however, dancing is for fun and you should only dance if you have fun doing it.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
The#1Spot
+105|6551|byah
Why dance at a club to get something. Theres a good chance you will bring a whore or a prostitute home. Now that you used 100s of dollars to learn dance your also scratching your balls 24/7.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6405|The Gem Saloon

Evil_Apu wrote:

No seriously, dancing is so gay
this from a guy that has a quote from this simpsons in his sig.

i wouldnt worry about what this kid says.....
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6720|Charlie One Alpha

The#1Spot wrote:

Why dance at a club to get something. Theres a good chance you will bring a whore or a prostitute home. Now that you used 100s of dollars to learn dance your also scratching your balls 24/7.
Here's my personal take on it:

DON'T hit on strangers at clubs. As you said, if you actually succeed, there's a good chance it's a whore or a slut or something nasty (or, her 'boyfriend' might show up and start a fight). What I do is go to a club with some friends/people I already know, and maybe try to hit on one of the girls that came with me. That works best IMO.

Last edited by LaidBackNinja (2007-06-08 13:59:49)

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6471|UK
Drink 10 beers you WILL have the perception that you can dance that's more than enough to get any girl in the club.
herrr_smity
+156|6639|space command ur anus

Evil_Apu wrote:

No seriously, dancing is so gay
this coming from a virgin
Ryan
+1,230|6854|Alberta, Canada

The only good dancing is break dancing.
dc_involved
+13|6541
those two vids in the OP aren't dancing. that looks like what would happen if stephen hawkings was in control of a puppet. not really into that kinda music but if someone was doin that shit in a club i would be on the floor laughing.

that aside, if you've got a girl don't worry about it. just get pissed

Last edited by dc_involved (2007-06-08 14:34:43)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6660

LaidBackNinja wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

That said, it DOES sometimes impress women, but you can't rely on just being a good dancer. I personally just love dancing because it's a lot of fun. I used to hate dancing because I sucked at it, but then I went and learned. Now I love it. As a bonus, it seems to impress women but it can sometimes also intimidate them (this happens when you dance much better than the girl you're trying to pick up). Generally, getting out on the dancefloor and making some moves just shows you have confidence, which is one of the most important things. You shouldn't just see dancing as a way to pick up women though, you should do it because it's actually fun. Somehow, people can tell, and if you're just dancing to impress people, it might just backfire and make people think you're an arrogant asshole / faggot. However, if you just dance for fun and look good doing it, you got it made. If you just chill and have fun on the dancefloor, people will say: "hey, look at that guy having fun, he might be cool." If you go on the floor and bust out your carefully prepared awesome steps, people will just think "look at that asshole showing off, what a fag."

Closing remarks:
-Dancing is not gay, and people who say it is, just can't dance. Nobody who can dance has ever honestly said it's gay.
-It is not a surefire way to get women, and trying to use it as such will get you burned.
-If you're doing everything else right, being a good dancer WILL count as a plus if trying to score a girl, so it has it's 'uses'.
-MOST OF ALL, however, dancing is for fun and you should only dance if you have fun doing it.
Ergo why I say it's gay. I can't do it.
Evil_Apu
+40|6594|Denmark
Well, you get chicks ya-- but they realize, men who dance are gay, and they know it.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6578|NYC / Hamburg

ghettoperson wrote:

Dancing is for homo's. All the cool kids sit at the bar and drink excessively. (Y)
exactly
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Home
Section.80
+447|6858|Seattle, Washington, USA

If you see any gangster lookin' guys all dressed up in red, challenge them to a dance off and do the C-Walk.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6633|Little Bentcock
What kind of fag-boy brushes his shoes before and after he flops his feet around for a bit?
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6513|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

GodFather wrote:

this just looks like the freaking heel toe lol but all over the place, not what ur trying to learn I dont think.... and the C-Walk is the Crip Walk, Ill teach you that shit with a camera if you want man damn. just the basic.
Yeah... Via youtube I have learned the slide(s). but today is the first day *shy*...
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6474|Tyne & Wear, England
White men cant dance.

Unfortunately I am white...and I cant dance.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6612|132 and Bush

I know the "Bobby Brown" when I see it.
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard