Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6662|USA
I just started a new character on Ravenholdt if any of the BF2s WoW nerds woud like to start a new character, do it there if you like.

Im a Dwarf Rogue.  name: Masoon

*Zips flame suit.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6623|Camp XRay

omg hahahahahahahahaha
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
OmniDeath
~
+726|6644

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

*Zips flame suit.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6530

lawl wow

play guildwars, its better and FREE
Steveo7800
I Pity The Foo
+7|6361|United States
Does anybody know the POINT to WoW, my brother has this game and all he does is walk around the WoW world randomly
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6519|Adelaide, South Australia

Play Oblivion. It has Shortswords!
fasty77killa
+2|6527|Omaha NE
/ writs wtf no no no

bf2 players do not live in their mom's basement and smoke crack
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6474|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND

Steveo7800 wrote:

Does anybody know the POINT to WoW, my brother has this game and all he does is walk around the WoW world randomly
Thats the point of the game
misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6396|Indianapolis, IN
I have a lvl 46 dwarven priest on the Medivh realm. I haven't played in 1 month and two weeks, I cannot get addicted to that game I don't see how people do it. I love the game but I'd rather socialize than sit around playing that repetitive game.
robthemadman
Always blame it on the ping
+63|6336

fasty77killa wrote:

/ writs wtf no no no

fasty77killa-in some other thread wrote:

/ writs wtf no no no

Wow... really helpful responses. And you used copy and paste! Well done!

Anyway, I would if I played the game... but to be honest I dont think anything could take me away from BF2
Entertayner
+826|6571

You face a 1 in 2 billion chance of being killed by a tea cosy.
thebestshooter
Banned
+12|6315

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

I just started a new character on Ravenholdt if any of the BF2s WoW nerds woud like to start a new character, do it there if you like.

Im a Dwarf Rogue.  name: Masoon

*Zips flame suit.
I should slap some sense in your mediocre brain for playing WoW... damn game is turing peopleinto zombies..

saw someone in the library playing WoW in his laptop.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6766|Cambridge (UK)

thebestshooter wrote:

He was in his laptop!?
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6439|somewhere other then here

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

thebestshooter wrote:

He was in his laptop!?
thats insane! lol
Scorpion0x17
+691|6766|Cambridge (UK)

voodoosniper7 wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

thebestshooter wrote:

He was in his laptop!?
thats insane! lol
That's what the game does to you - you literally become physically absorbed into the Warcraft Universe! Very dangerous stuff!
Sgt.Gene
+215|6764
The game is only as addictive as you let it be. I play it. Maybe 1 or 2 hours a day nothing big.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6673|Colorado
Im in lotr, I tried the demo of wow & wasn't impressed with the cartoon graphics.
Scorpion0x17
+691|6766|Cambridge (UK)

Sgt.Gene wrote:

The game is only as addictive as you let it be. I play it. Maybe 1 or 2 hours a day nothing big.
It's the pricing structure that is to blame - if the charged 'per-month-of-play' instead of 'per-real-time-month' then people would pace themselves more - as it is, there is an inevitable pull towards playing as many hours as possible per month to get the most for ones money.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6764

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

It's the pricing structure that is to blame - if the charged 'per-month-of-play' instead of 'per-real-time-month' then people would pace themselves more - as it is, there is an inevitable pull towards playing as many hours as possible per month to get the most for ones money.
Eh... thats not it. I know a few people addicted to it. They play it so much just to get better stuff and money in the game.
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6693|NAS Jacksonville, Florida

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Eh... thats not it. I know a few people addicted to it. They play it so much just to get better stuff and money in the game.
I know a guy who will play for about 15 or 16 hours on a Saturday.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6764

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

I know a guy who played 33 hours straight to get level 70 when the expansion came out.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6595|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

no, scorpion has it right.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6302

Steveo7800 wrote:

The point is.

To Level, Raid, Get epics.

Farm, Chat.
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6693|NAS Jacksonville, Florida

Sgt.Gene wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

I know a guy who played 33 hours straight to get level 70 when the expansion came out.
Wow. Just wow. (No pun intended here )
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

Good luck. I got bored with it again.

Uninstalled...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard