Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6783|Dallas
Alright, last night I'm playing Karkand with some buddies as USA.  We had the whole back island with the exception of the MEC main, which curiously enough no one was spawning at.  Me and my bro run all the way around the base to flank it from the side and we end up in the gated area near where the Vodnik spawns and where the oil pipe comes out of the ground.  It looks like some kind of electrical something or another inside the fence, anyways you get the idea.

So, I'm a Medic and my bros a SpecOp, we run around the corner and I see a guy laying down next to the wall not moving, I figure it must be thier commander.  I run up and whip out my knife, lay down practilly on top of him and ..."tink"....MISSED???  Try again, he still aint moving...."tink"......"tink"....."tink tink tink tink", I could not knife the guy!!!!!  All the sudden the guy flys into the air while still prone and shoots my friend WITH ONE BULLET FROM HIS PISTOL, and he goes down!!!!!  I know he was full health because I healed him right before we went in there,  he fuckin got one hit by a pistol.  At this point I've pulled out my G36E and I'm crouched down, unloading on this fool and then I noticed I wasn't getting a hit indicator, and after a full clip this fucker still wasn't dead.  I'm thinking to myself WTFWTFWTFWTF!!!!  This guy still has his pistol out and were both hopping around in a circle at this point while I reload.  Long story short, I emptyed FOUR CLIPS INTO THIS GUY AND DIDN"T EVEN GET A HIT INDICATOR!!!  I think I'm a pretty decent shot, I know I'm not bad, but the fuckin blind kid off dumb and dumber could have hit someone that close, theres NO WAY I missed with every bullet from 4 CLIPS!!!  After I realize I'm completly out of ammo and almost dead from his pistol, I pull out my heal bag and run around the corner, I throw it down and toss a grenade at the corner of the fence.   Now until this next event happened, it really hadn't occured to me that he may be hacking, I figured it was just luck or maybe lag, but then it happened.

The guy ran around the corner as the grenade exploded and bounced at least 10 feet into the air only to come down and land on his two feet like Michael Jordon after a dunk.  I was FUCKING STUNNED!!  I pulled out my pistol and fired as many bullets into his chest as I could before he WALKED up to me and KNIFED ME.  I've never been so stunned and paralyzed while playing a game in my entire life.  I couldn't do anything but stare at the screen and be motionless.  I sat there for at least 5 minutes until the round ended and then I noticed the fucktard hadn't had a death all round but managed to get 37 kills.  I don't think I've ever come face to face with a blantent hacker, but I think I have now, I don't see any other way of how it could be in the least bit possible.  I should have got screen shots, but I was so stunned all I could think was WTF over and over in my head. 

Anyone else ever had something like this happen? WTF is it?  If it isn't a hack, how did he live through 4 clips at close range with a G36E, a point blank grenade explosion and a 10 foot fall that resulted from it, a pistol clip to the chest and still be able to knife me.  He wasn't even a fucking medic, if he had been I might have some explanation for it, but the FUCKER WAS ANTI-TANK!!!!
nating75
+0|6795
Doesn't sound like it was hack to me. You just happened to find Superman
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6739
Was friendly fire turned on or off on that server?
nating75
+0|6795

Ub3r-ElitE wrote:

How could it have been the guy killed both people.
topal63
. . .
+533|6736
I've always wondered if there is some sort of invinciblity hack out there - sure sounds like one. This may seem like an odd idea? but what popped into my mind would be, if auto-balance was off and freindly fire is on, switch to his side & see if you could have TK-ed him, if not it's invinciblity.

Obviously you tried to kill him the normal way, many times, to bad you don't remember his PID or do you(?), not asking you to post it (the PID) - don't actually care, but I would have tried to TK-him even if he moved to another server - merely out of curiousity.
DRB_Black
+0|6732|Sacramento, California
So much for punkbuster!!!
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6739

nating75 wrote:

Ub3r-ElitE wrote:

I doubt there's some kind of "god hack" for bf2 that makes you invulnerable. But when the game recognizes that hacker as a friendly and ff is off that would explain all the abnormal things he noticed.
jax
+12|6786
mabey his or ur computer had ultra lag going on. like u no when u lag people look like they are in one place but they arnt so they dont die, u might have been laging and not seen the other to pistol shots to the head. probably what i just said didn't happen but it is possible
nating75
+0|6795

Ub3r-ElitE wrote:

nating75 wrote:

Ub3r-ElitE wrote:

I doubt there's some kind of "god hack" for bf2 that makes you invulnerable. But when the game recognizes that hacker as a friendly and ff is off that would explain all the abnormal things he noticed.
Good point.
Jingotsu
+0|6728|Ontario, Canada
That's a good point, too bad he clearly explained that he was on USMC and the guy he couldn't kill was on MEC.

Last edited by Jingotsu (2005-12-14 14:46:47)

Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6804
I dont suppose you got his name did you?

And as for the probability of him hacking I'd say he was, I've met countless people (okay about 5) who I thought were hacking.  Each time it would be me firing, and getting a hit indicator, but they didnt die, and this is unloading like an entire clip into them.  Its happened with knifing as well, one knife, no kill, and I was on dead centre with a body hit.  I think there are hacks out there, but as to what they do?  Meh, I dont want to know.
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6739

Jingotsu wrote:

That's a good point, too bad he clearly explained that he was on USMC and the guy he couldn't kill was on MEC.
Now guess why i called that guy a hacker

It should be quite easy to manipulate the game mechanics in that way that it recognizes you as friendly for both sides even if you still show up as an enemy. I've heard of such a hack before and people complaining about it. This could be a variation of it.
Jingotsu
+0|6728|Ontario, Canada
Never heard of that one. Never heard of any hacks 'cept one, actually, and it freaked the Hell out of me! *Hides in a Corner Behind Some Big Strong Sergeant Major*
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6739
And which hack was that?
Jingotsu
+0|6728|Ontario, Canada
It was some super hack of some sorts. You could see through walls, your body would turn red if the hacker using this hack had a clear shot on you. One hit death. Artillery, UAV, and Satellite can never be destroyed. Multiple supply crates. I can go on and on...
Noriveia
+0|6785
this is just the classic tag indicator prob on a server with FF off this guy was prolly registering as a friendly to your system and not letting you FF him and his system was fine and he saw you as an enemy.
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6739

Jingotsu wrote:

It was some super hack of some sorts. You could see through walls, your body would turn red if the hacker using this hack had a clear shot on you. One hit death. Artillery, UAV, and Satellite can never be destroyed. Multiple supply crates. I can go on and on...
Uhm that looks pretty much like some hack collection for the unskilled "hackers" out there

But indeed, i'm sure it's scary when someone actually uses that lol
Hyper_Dude
+5|6841|United Knigdom

Noriveia wrote:

this is just the classic tag indicator prob on a server with FF off this guy was prolly registering as a friendly to your system and not letting you FF him and his system was fine and he saw you as an enemy.
Makes sence, but it still doesn't explain his team mate dying with 1 shot from a pistol
nating75
+0|6795

Hyper_Dude wrote:

Noriveia wrote:

Makes sence, but it still doesn't explain his team mate dying with 1 shot from a pistol
The pistol shot is the least sign of hack. It happens.

There are other larger questions that aren't answered and point to hack:

1. Why didn't he cap the flag? (If he was on the same team as those guys)
2. How did he fly like a bird, through the air w/out dying? (then kill his teammates indicating ff on)
3. How did he manage to knife the guy in the end, going through a barage of gunfire?
4. How did he go the entire round with 34 kills and 0 deaths? (especially hanging out at a base surrounded by the enemy)?
5. If he was AT, why was he using his pistol? DAO or sub-machine would have done the job. (of course he could have been out of ammo with a 30+ kill streak and all)

Until you can answer all of those questions, I think it's safe to assume he was hacking.

Last edited by nating75 (2005-12-14 16:29:55)

TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6742|New Hampshire
I'd want to see his PID - if he has some ungodly K ratio and a lower rank, I'm sure something might be up.  It's usually the kids with the low ranks who hack, becasue the guys who've spent a lot of legit time working on their accounts don't want them wiped.
dalfiuss
+1|6849
Why is it that everyone that comes face to face with a cheater never seems to add in or even remember their name?

That is most definitly the first thing I would remember and post if I came face to face with it.
SGT.Mays
+2|6761|Ohio
Acctually you ussually dont catch their names as they beat you senseless with you skull.
I encountered a hack like this one once.
Me and my mate where on karkland running around capping flags and killin folks, He was a sniper and i was a support player with the SAW.
So we finally get to there rear base and we find this guy just laying there... so what the hey i run up to knife this guy. Nothing, i just "missed" repaetedly. So this guy stand up with his knife types "LOL" as i run back to my mate.
I get there turn around and see my friend just popping this guy 5 time in the head as he walks at us.
I proceed to unload on this guy and he just keeps coming. He knifes my mate then comes at me. I went through 3 clips thats 600 bullets on this fool. He gets right next to me and i stand and open up on him with my pistol. I kept moving and he finnal gave up pulled his pistol and killed me with one shot.
My mate got his name when he killed my and his cd-key was banned.

Last edited by SGT.Mays (2005-12-14 16:30:17)

Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6783|Dallas

dalfiuss wrote:

Why is it that everyone that comes face to face with a cheater never seems to add in or even remember their name?

That is most definitly the first thing I would remember and post if I came face to face with it.
Yeah, I was so in shock that it never even registered in my mind to write his name down.  He had one of those funky ass names, something like $gtPwn$ but with a %$W$| tag or some weird shit like that on it.  It looked like he tried to do the color name thing but messed it up and was stuck with a stupid name.  I know if I saw him again I would recognize his name and since I think I've played with him before on that server, chances are I will again.

Just for extra info:

FF was off.

It was a ranked server and set up the same as any other ranked server.  Of course I did notice on the load screen it said Number of Rounds: 1337
Kaiser|Soze
+0|6762
lol, sounds like bf2 could go the way of counter-strike, if you dont hack you will be left behind.

I used to hack in cs and it was a lot of fun; of course i hated it when other people hacked when I wasnt but thats human nature. Anyway you should play in that server again and see if he comes back. If he does get some screen shots and his name.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6762|Malaga, EspaƱa
same shit here....FF on...did noticed that when i was in the server....i had a full shot of a GL on the enemies commander....didnt die .... 2 shot at him but still live bouncing around and kill me with 1 shot...WTF!? mmmm glitch or lag ....well i took spec ops to make and experiment....i could sneak behind him...he was focused on his satalite map so...i place all my C4 up his ass.....and i pressed the button he just flew in the air...he noticed that coz he took he parachute and in mid air he shoot me with 1 pistol shot to the ground! WTF this guy is a fucking hacker....! i screamed it on the server...as an result from him he replied my anger STFU noob i pwned u.....then my question is .... what makes u a noob? hacking and playing god? or die trying to kill the hacker...enough said...

Last edited by *ToRRo*cT| (2005-12-15 05:44:44)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard