phil-12-12
Banned
+21|6181|c-c-c-Canada
im not talking really about realism. but what did happen is that i knifed some one twice behind then he turned around and shot me.... it really does piss me off....
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6379|the land of bourbon
i've gotten sick of it to the point where i just gun people down.  the knife only comes out after my main and sidearm run out of ammo.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
avman633
+116|6362
I hate when that happens. I hit the guy and just a puff of white smoke comes out of his body. By then the guy turns around and I'm fucked.
Fearmesnipers
+41|6443|Wales
i spent literally 20 mins knife fighting a guy on my team trying to tk each other cus i said he sucked and then later i found out it was ff iff o.O
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6693|South Africa

ChevyLee86 wrote:

someone knifed me the other night and it only took half of my health then i shot him
Um. No. That is impossible. A nade probably went off nearby or a stray bullet caught you.

No way a knife stab take off half health. Not now, not at 1.01, never.
phil-12-12
Banned
+21|6181|c-c-c-Canada

Fearmesnipers wrote:

i spent literally 20 mins knife fighting a guy on my team trying to tk each other cus i said he sucked and then later i found out it was ff iff o.O
do i know you from somewhere?
agent146
+127|6384|Jesus Land aka Canada
no i think it just hard to judge with the knifing distance and bad hit reg.
phil-12-12
Banned
+21|6181|c-c-c-Canada
yep... just a other bug EA made..... im really surprised thought. BF2 is actually a really fun game.... except when it some to at least some realism.....
wachtler83
+22|6584|Columbus,Ohio
its all that magic powder ea puts on there body
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6535|Chicago

phil-12-12 wrote:

yep... just a other bug EA made..... im really surprised thought. BF2 is actually a really fun game.... except when it some to at least some realism.....
Already been said once in this thread, but EA is the publisher, not the coder.

I hate EA as much as the next guy, but let's stick to the facts.

'kay? 'kay.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6643

Monkeyman911 wrote:

the fucking Hit regestration
i hate it when i knife somone like 4 times and i see the dust then the jump up and shoot me lol
I know lol same thing happens to me 2
phil-12-12
Banned
+21|6181|c-c-c-Canada
EA isnt that bad thought. right? i mean BF2 is REALLY good game, but theres always going to be bug. nvm

EA SuCkS CoCk...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard