Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6264|United Kingdom

Bernadictus wrote:

People that can't handle the vehicles should stay out of it. Some off us are better with the vehicles then the others.
so true ... i hate it when someone gets an "essential" vehicle, like the walker on camp or APC/Walker on Berlin and blows it up within seconds ....

-where you been lately bernie?
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6684|UK
this guy obviously has had to share with us that he has just wanked, and keeps some tissue by his PC for clean up, any ways thanks for the pointless view, your very very mature indeed!!!
Chou
+737|6819
Greedy rushing people always steal your stuff from under your nose.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6684|UK

Chou wrote:

i dont play with any Russians
Chou
+737|6819

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

Chou wrote:

i dont play with any Russians
At least they keep their face shut most of the time, I yet have to see a russian going berserk in chat, they're just assholes when they're pissed off.
Burks
+2|6671
I teamkill them.
Magius5.0
+106|6410|UMass Amherst
Pfft...suckers.  I can count the number of times I've had a vehicle stolen from me on one, maybe both hands--enemy and friendly alike.  Reason being, I use voice comm to encourage my squad to stick with me, and everyone knows I'm probably one of the best vehicle pilots out there--minus gunships, I always seem to attract the attention of about ten SAAW-86 wielding engineers.

Rule of thumb: if someone jacks your ride, don't sweat it.  Just take the secondary seat or wait for the next ride.  Or set out on foot.  In the case of an enemy, put a Pilum round in his arse.
jsnipy
+3,276|6551|...

Just one of those thinga, I always keep an eye on the radar whilst repairing.

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

TRUSTY PILUM
I don't think I have ever had an e-gun lock up on me.

Last edited by jsnipy (2007-06-14 06:32:47)

NZDeathBoy
+20|6728|Chch, New Zealand

Magius5.0 wrote:

Rule of thumb: if someone jacks your ride, don't sweat it.  Just take the secondary seat or wait for the next ride.  Or set out on foot.  In the case of an enemy, put a Pilum round in his arse.
I don't agree with that. More oftern than not useless people steal it, (like rubix said before) So i'll abuse and get out. As I don't want to tarnis my kd, by being in a walker that gets totaled With in seconds

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard