uber73
+188|6750|Brisbane
Karkand, USA.

To have your commander assets ripped out within the first minute of the round is annoying, but legit and perfectly acceptable, to then have a hummer full of the clan remount, and drive directly to the main base, set up, and wipe people out as they SPAWNED is just plain sad!

This "tournament playing" clan, as they so thankfully informed us, were "allowed to spawnrape and bunnyhop" as its written in the bible of "tournament" play...  I let rip into these sad sods, to be greeted with the reply of "we are better than u, NoOb..!" etc etc.  Im sure u have all been there.  These type of people are, as far as i am concerned teh SCOURGE of online gaming, particularly re fps.  Ive been playing online a long time, almost 15 years, and this type of "score at all costs" player, truely wreck the gaming experience... they remove the sense of immersion, the feeling of team play, and the element of competition.  I dunno if this forum permits expletives, but those f*cksticks should have their accounts crippled.

rant over.
feel free to blog about this type of cretin here.
M90Medic
Wiki Contributor
+2|6752|Medicland, sthlm

They will die a lonely death.
Lawk
+2|6772

uber73 wrote:

Ive been playing online a long time, almost 15 years, and this type of "score at all costs" player, truely wreck the gaming experience... they remove the sense of immersion, the feeling of team play, and the element of competition.  I dunno if this forum permits expletives, but those f*cksticks should have their accounts crippled.
They may wreck the gaming experience for you, but when I "spawncamp" I get the feeling of complete immersion in team competition.
ronin1942
+-1|6841
i love posts like this "they should give me a chance to win!" lol ..... no you got owned its there job to win as is yours by keeping you from getting out of your spawn they are doing that quite well and if your us on karkand then there are 3 spawn points to choose from. choose another and come up from behind them or go cap a flag.
Jodah3
+1|6736
Karkand isn't in the USA
Sud
+0|6745
Considering half the middle east is currently under US occupation it may as well be
uber73
+188|6750|Brisbane
u think i cant play?
how did i know that this post would attract the spawnwhores...

when u SPAWN, and there is a clan of weapon trained on u, u think thats sporting?  im not talking about clan players being a good clan, im talking about people who dont even let u MOVE a footstep after respawn before popping u...

all u people who think that that is fair play, can suck my chubby.

Last edited by uber73 (2005-12-14 14:53:47)

Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6842|Germany / Saxony
For me this "game" is war. And war isn´t fair- So what?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
Sud
+0|6745
What I don't understand is how exactly they spawn camped you at the main base. Most of the spawn camping occurs at hotel. Were they US or MEC? If they were MEC, how the HELL does your team let a vodnik full of them just drive themselves up through your front door to blow up the artillery that's sitting on the two most popular infantry spawns for US? If it was USMC, how the HELL do they drive a hummer to your factory without the tank or BTRs coming out that way noticing? That has to be one horrible ass team either way for what you describe here to have happened.
StikeZero
+0|6710

uber73 wrote:

Karkand, USA.

To have your commander assets ripped out within the first minute of the round is annoying, but legit and perfectly acceptable, to then have a hummer full of the clan remount, and drive directly to the main base, set up, and wipe people out as they SPAWNED is just plain sad!

This "tournament playing" clan, as they so thankfully informed us, were "allowed to spawnrape and bunnyhop" as its written in the bible of "tournament" play...  I let rip into these sad sods, to be greeted with the reply of "we are better than u, NoOb..!" etc etc.  Im sure u have all been there.  These type of people are, as far as i am concerned teh SCOURGE of online gaming, particularly re fps.  Ive been playing online a long time, almost 15 years, and this type of "score at all costs" player, truely wreck the gaming experience... they remove the sense of immersion, the feeling of team play, and the element of competition.  I dunno if this forum permits expletives, but those f*cksticks should have their accounts crippled.

rant over.
feel free to blog about this type of cretin here.
No such thing as camping/raping =P
ronin1942
+-1|6841

uber73 wrote:

u think i cant play?

when u SPAWN, and there is a clan of weapon trained on u, u think thats sporting?  im not talking about clan players being a good clan, im talking about people who dont even let u MOVE a footstep after respawn before popping u...

lol...im not hunting you for sport im playing to win. end of story but in the case you describe its still your fault for continuing to spawn in that location. learn and adapt. im guilty of spawing into campers too (thats how i got my purple heart) but thats my own fault its called "target fixation"
dalfiuss
+1|6829
I absolutely love spawn camping.  Not of the uncappable point variety, as that gets boring rather quickly.  I enjoy camping the TV station on Sharqi in the MEC Havok, racking up 60-100 kills in a round, because people are too stupid to spawn somewhere else or spawn down below and take cover.  I especially love when I get kick-banned for it, when all I am truely doing is trying to supress an enemy from the air to let the footsoldiers clean up and cap.

It's funny that it is always the shitty players that whine about it.  I've played for over 400 hours, and been killed in my spawn several times in a row A TON.  I have never complained, I have simple spawned somewhere else, or struggled through it.

Uber, you are extremely sad for whining about this when you have THREE uncappable points to spawn at.  This post simply showed that you and your team are utterly retarded if you managed to allow an opposing team to set up spawn camps at three different points without ever pushing them out.  Also, hacks aside, everything in BF2 is fair.  Everyone is able to do the same things anyone else is.  You may not agree with the tactic, but it most definitly is a tactic.  Quit whining because someone is better than you.
ronin1942
+-1|6841

dalfiuss wrote:

Uber, you are extremely sad for whining about this when you have THREE uncappable points to spawn at.  This post simply showed that you and your team are utterly retarded if you managed to allow an opposing team to set up spawn camps at three different points without ever pushing them out.  Also, hacks aside, everything in BF2 is fair.  Everyone is able to do the same things anyone else is.  You may not agree with the tactic, but it most definitly is a tactic.  Quit whining because someone is better than you.
my point exactly, i was trying to be an ass and you came up w/ the words for me thanks
topal63
. . .
+533|6716

ronin1942 wrote:

uber73 wrote:

u think i cant play?

lol...im not hunting you for sport im playing to win. end of story but in the case you describe its still your fault for continuing to spawn in that location. learn and adapt. im guilty of spawing into campers too (thats how i got my purple heart) but thats my own fault its called "target fixation"
WORD UP!

It's like "Oh, please wait for me to get my orientation correct and start shooting at you - before you shoot - that would the polite & fair thing to do!" LOL and ?

But is it even spawn-camping(?) if it is only the ONLY FLAG that team has? I am not sure about that one either.

Gulf of Oman for Example (1):
You've lost all the USMC land Flags & only have the carrier. A plane is bombing you, art.y strikes are raining down on you, a chopper is hovering and blasting everything that moves including the AA, APC.s have made it to the lower deck and are wiping everything out on that deck. A squad parachutes out of a transport chopper, steals maybe another plane & the apache as well - now the pounding intensifies!

I could not say that is FUN, for the poundees, the USMC team anyway, for the pounder YES, the poundee NO.

(2) What I am supposed to do on WAKE island? If your team can’t capture a flag? Do nothing & wait till the round is over? Or bring it to YOU!

(1) is the same thing as (2) it’s boring to wait for you to bring-it if for some reason your team can’t bring-it. So they bring-it to you. When I am on the loosing I side of this equation I will stick with-it for a few rounds anyway. But I will get bored, if all the vehicles are stolen away, if that happens - I eventually look for less of a lost-cause server to play on.

I always have a choice to leave an owned game battleground.
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6812|englewood FL.
Hmm i wounder why he couldnt jus spawn at one of the forward bases and run to there flag, while they were at the main base?
General.ly gravy
+4|6710

M90Medic wrote:

They will die a lonely death.
indeed

but with a better rank than if they would have played fairly

and thats what its all about to them
uber73
+188|6750|Brisbane
finally, sense.
i appreciate you like minded folk, the rest of u can rot in your parental residences, perpetuating your virginal, self pleasuring states.

i dont need to defend myself or the way i play, i am a decent player, but if u think its fine for a team to our camp u so that u cant either REPAIR commander assets, or RETAKE your own teams tank/apc? Fine, then you lot feel free to spawn further up the road, and ignore the rest of the team.  I play a TEAM game..  people who spawn rape are fuckers, end of story.  All u who think otherwise, you ARE the scourge of decent gamers.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

Um, they were in a humvee you say? Why didn't you just become and AT and blow them all up? Hell with one AT rocket it's easy.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6842|United Kingdom
i find it fun to take the enemies vehicles from their main base so they have none when they eventually lose all the flags, then they are screwed (especially if they cant get their vehicles back)
duckforceone
+3|6721|Denmark
sometimes i wonder, as it only requires an iq of 80 to join the marines, where do those people go who fail to reach that?

i know... they go around bunny hopping, spawn raping, dolfin diving and generally doing everything to win... they are the types that takes stereoids to become bigger and win at any cost... saying stuff like, hey it's a game, and anyone can do what i do... if they have the skill...

that is the biggest load of crap.. it's a game.. meant for both sides to have fun.. no to win at any cost.... the game was made in a certain spirit. and you are ruining the spirit and intent of the programmers..

you keep using the term, it's war, win at all costs....

let me tell you something.. why do you think there is something called the geneve convention? that actually lays down the rules of warfare.. why every military has very strickt rules for what is allowed.

so cut the crap and admit you suck so much that you have to play so hard to scrape out a win...

i'm so looking forward to the new patch... it's going to scare most of you bad types away...
(B.T.)Blazed
+0|6706
^^Spoken like someone with a .61 kdr lol^^  I have a hard time believing I'll have any trouble with out the bunny hopping.  As long as it is equal you will suck just the same so quit fooling yourself.  I bunny hop to survive amongst bunny hoppers.  I also have no problem killing them.  I play games to win because winning is fun.  THIS IS A WAR GAME!!! Who wants to lose a war??

Last edited by (B.T.)Blazed (2005-12-15 01:44:34)

duckforceone
+3|6721|Denmark
funny how you pull up my stat, but don't show your own... besides.. look at my score board.. you'll see i have played support most of the time..  i don't use tanks much, and i definately don't use planes and choppers...

come talk about skill when you know what it's about..

oh and just for kicks.. i tried out the assault class the other day... man it's way too easy to rack up a 3:1 kd ratio with that kit... but where's the fun in that...
dirtyepics
+19|6730|England
Ok I've only been plying BF2 since September but I was told this is how it works so maybe you guys could clear this up for me.

1)No spawnraping of uncappable bases, but was told that I should expect it if all the other bases have been taken.

2)SF are allowed in to take out uav etc.

So is spawnraping the other way if you don't take the flag but wait for the other side to spawn there for the whole game??

I don't ever spawnrape so I could do with someone clearing this up.

I've got a mate who spends most of his time accidentally running me over so he's my main concern at the moment.

MERRY CHRISTMAS DUDES
duckforceone
+3|6721|Denmark
lol dirtyepics... *GG* like the running over story...

yes it's common curtesy to not spawn rape uncap bases... alot of servers have actually made that a rule...  and that only SF are allowed to stay around to blow stuff up.

spawnraping is when you either can't cap the flag, but stay up close, to rack in the kills, or when you can cap the flag, but stay just outside it's range, to rack in the kills..

both are very frowned upon, and alot of servers will ban you for it...
dirtyepics
+19|6730|England

duckforceone wrote:

lol dirtyepics... *GG* like the running over story...

yes it's common curtesy to not spawn rape uncap bases... alot of servers have actually made that a rule...  and that only SF are allowed to stay around to blow stuff up.

spawnraping is when you either can't cap the flag, but stay up close, to rack in the kills, or when you can cap the flag, but stay just outside it's range, to rack in the kills..

both are very frowned upon, and alot of servers will ban you for it...
Cheers mate. ) spend most of my time with my finger on "B" laughing.

The spawn thing winds me up in uncappable bases just makes you think is they're anything more interesting on tv?!

Thanks for the help tho dude.

ps are the women in Denmark hot???? lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard