EvilElvis[IRL]
+0|6773|Ireland
that go prone then stand then go prone and stand when you try to shoot them. You guys f**king suck and look like retards when you do that! Stay on your feet or stay in the prone position ffs.

Phew, im glad i got that off my chest :-)
DRB_Black
+0|6714|Sacramento, California
My opinion is that all Bunny Hoppers, Dolfin Divers and fricken cheaters are COWARDS with NO HONOR.  I may die alot, but I die in place fighting with HONOR.
EvilElvis[IRL]
+0|6773|Ireland
It really is the lamest shit I have ever come across in all my days playing online games. I dont know how anyone can have pride in getting kills in this fashion. In my experience the best counter-measure for it is my trusty grenade launcher...

...but the ppl who do this bunny hopping sh*t truelly suck donkey balls.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6782|The Hague, Holland
I'd rather kill without any honor then die with honor. Dieing with honor gets you the Purple Heart.
Btw nobody will remember you, revenge you or whatever. Your forgotten as soon as the
Sgt.Gh0st [G36E] DRB_Black
text dissapears from the screen.
Proud to be a bunny-hopper.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837
If you ever play on a European sever its a bunny fest.
ronin1942
+-1|6843

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

I'd rather kill without any honor then die with honor. Dieing with honor gets you the Purple Heart.
Btw nobody will remember you, revenge you or whatever. Your forgotten as soon as the
dido! not to die is how you win the game
kA_sick
+0|6747|Wien
yeah i mean since i realized how kickass the noobtube is i started to noobtube the noobtubers:)
i mean ill gave up the hope that BF2 will still be a nice game after few months.... but it isnt....
its like all the other online games counterstrike.... (campers, cheaters, bunnyhoppers, etc......)
i mean there is always something to flame about but its better to do this against f.e. teamkilling but everyone chooses his fighting still and i mean if u arent a big noob you will figure out how to kills certain classes....
someone standing/phroneing all the time...?! aim at head or and wait untill he tries to stand up the next time.... or throw a nade and watch the nube flying... or just sneak around.... or call artillery.... i dont know man just think....
Doomsday
Banned
+1|6761

DRB_Black wrote:

My opinion is that all Bunny Hoppers, Dolfin Divers and fricken cheaters are COWARDS with NO HONOR.  I may die alot, but I die in place fighting with HONOR.
Well personally i would rather NOT die so in that case i will do WHATEVER it takes not to die.  Ive never been in the military or taken live fire but i have been through Police Academy and do play paintball quite often and we even played paintball at the academy during training excercises and when i start to get shot at if theres no cover to be found i will do whatever it takes to get away and if that means jumping or diving over something then by god im gonna do it.  But thats just me.  Begin Flames lol........ANSWER TO ALL BUNNY HOPPERS: DAO or any other shotgun!!  The DAO will mollest anything and if ur a bad shot u got 12 tries lol!

Last edited by Doomsday (2005-12-14 13:24:05)

Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6736|Salt Lake City

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

I've never had a problem with dolphin divers or bunny hoppers.  I tend to kill just as many of you as I do those that stand or go prone...so hop or dive away, it makes no difference to me.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6788|England
What will they do after the next patch when they removed the ability to dolphin dive and shoot while jumping?
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6736|Salt Lake City

Kobrakai wrote:

What will they do after the next patch when they removed the ability to dolphin dive and shoot while jumping?
Adjust or die more.
DRB_Black
+0|6714|Sacramento, California
I joined the USMC in the fall of 1971.  I retired as a Master Sergeant in 1992 right after Desert Storm.  Most of that time I was in Combat Infantry, then I went to Quantico as a PMI.  I've seen the real shit, bled some too, and HELL yes, you do what ever it takes to survive.  The morons that showboated were the first to die and there aint no goddam respawn.  You're right Dung Bomb, most rabbit hunters do use a shotgun don't they!!  Guess it's time to go huntin'   This game is nothing like real life and is meant to be fun, so go right ahead and hop sweetpea.   DRB_Black [DAO] Sgt.Gh0st
nating75
+0|6777

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

I've never had a problem with dolphin divers or bunny hoppers.  I tend to kill just as many of you as I do those that stand or go prone...so hop or dive away, it makes no difference to me.
Ditto, you don't have to be a dd or bh to stay alive. And those of you that think so either aren't that good, or just haven't tried other means of escape.

Although, bunny hopping is a good tactic when escaping long range fire. I recommend it, don't use it, but recommend it. A skilled sniper is going to get you either way. I don't recommend bunny hopping to get closer to someone. I tend to kill those people that do attempt to get closer while bunny hopping.

My K/D ratio isn't the best around here, but it was earned on foot.

Last edited by nating75 (2005-12-14 14:18:33)

Esker
+1|6727
You know what's really lame?

Pricks that complain constantly during game about everything. Or those losers that brag and end up getting themselves killed whilst typing and then... Fucking complain about it constantly.

Jesus... STFU already... I'm getting this shit every day now on servers and it's ruining the game for me. It's always the same.  Some little bitch crying about something... If you don't like the game play something else ffs.

You bitch about Dolphin divers, the M95, the M25, TOWs blowing you up in your spawn killing choppers, spawn killing choppers, blackhawks, the crap PLA and MEC transport helicopters, the TV guided missles, Jets, Jet whores, Tkers, People who TK for vehicles, spawn killers, bunny hoppers, tank whores, apc whores, n00b tubes, AA, jets, AT's going through vehicles, TOW lagg, M16's, the US team, the MEC team, the PLA team, ground defence, c4 frisbies, jihad jeeps, frag grenades, lagg, shit teams, newbs, people better than you, BF2 in general, the fact BF2 isn't realistic, the time it takes to load a game, the time it takes to leave a game, your K/D ration, your crap stats in general, being owned, your graphic cards....

There's more but I've not got time to carry on.

Last edited by Esker (2005-12-14 16:59:01)

KrazyKilla
+0|6725
and what about people complaining about the people complaining?? ^ ^ ^
Esker
+1|6727
What about people complaining about people who complain about other people complaing?
Anima05
+1|6760

DRB_Black wrote:

the good thing is in the next patch, dolphin diving doesnt work, and you cant shoot while you jump
KrazyKilla
+0|6725

Esker wrote:

What about people complaining about people who complain about other people complaing?
yea...ya got to hate them
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6769|Human Meat Shield

DRB_Black wrote:

I joined the USMC in the fall of 1971.  I retired as a Master Sergeant in 1992 right after Desert Storm.  Most of that time I was in Combat Infantry, then I went to Quantico as a PMI.  I've seen the real shit, bled some too, and HELL yes, you do what ever it takes to survive.  The morons that showboated were the first to die and there aint no goddam respawn.  You're right Dung Bomb, most rabbit hunters do use a shotgun don't they!!  Guess it's time to go huntin'   This game is nothing like real life and is meant to be fun, so go right ahead and hop sweetpea.   DRB_Black [DAO] Sgt.Gh0st
True.
Do whatever it takes to survive soldier.

Joined Just after Vietnam I see. Good for you. God Bless.

You are of the older generation, and glad to see that also.
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6770|New York
some times i bunny hop, but i only MEAN to bunny hop when knifing. there's really no way to knife some one standing up.  i just find it really hard, so run-jump-dive-knife-kill.. See: Vet Knife for more info. lol
ronin1942
+-1|6843

DRB_Black wrote:

first this is not a flame. I thank and respect your service to our country......but...... dont start talking shit with a 0.29 kill /death ratio...lol
superseal17
Banned
+1|6755
It takes real skill to take down a bunny hopper. The whole point of the game is not to die so bunny hopping isn't so bad.
VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6755|NH - USA
When I see an enemy I go prone once and stay there till someone is dead. I dont think that is dolphin diving, is it? It's certainly what I would do in real life...harder to hit and more accurate shooting. The up and down thing, however, is not something I do.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6743|Malaga, EspaƱa

EvilElvis[IRL] wrote:

that go prone then stand then go prone and stand when you try to shoot them. You guys f**king suck and look like retards when you do that! Stay on your feet or stay in the prone position ffs.

Phew, im glad i got that off my chest :-)
that go prone then stand then go prone and stand when you try to shoot them

Ow and thats lame? say that to real soldiers what else should they do on the field? put down a coffin at their feet stand in front of it and Say YO ASSHOLES I STAND HERE I,M NOT GONNA MOVE AND GOING TO DIE WITH HONOR!  Hide and shoot and hide isnt a lame thing to do it saves ur ass when a dumb ass Quake / UT tactical gamer is trying to spray the shit outta you

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard