Do you smoke weed?

Yes30%30% - 114
No51%51% - 194
BF2S is my weed18%18% - 69
Total: 377
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6674|USA
The shit Ronin posted is "brick" at best from what I can tell. Mexican Schwag.

As for "Blueberry" "Northern Lights" and the non-existing "Purple Haze", don't you guys find it funny that everyone and thier brother that has any type of weed, calls it one of those three names?
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6538|London (At Heart)

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

As for "Blueberry" "Northern Lights" and the non-existing "Purple Haze", don't you guys find it funny that everyone and thier brother that has any type of weed, calls it one of those three names?
Yeah I know what you mean.

In England, everything is Skunk.

EVERYTHING.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6405|The Gem Saloon

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

you forgot "orange kush".
i hear that all the time, then smile and nod, continuing their delusion.
jsnipy
+3,276|6534|...

so out of all of this, who is the "weed coolest"?
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6674|USA

Parker wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Yeah exactly. Just nod and grin.
Des.Kmal
+917|6629|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Shem wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

duh.......

hydro is how u grow it...
Then why suggest that Dank is a strain?

You can have Dank Blueberry, but you can have bunk Blueberry as well.

All of this and I don't even smoke the shitting stuff any more.
where did i suggest it was a strain?

plus, dank, from what i know, just means its sticky
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Shem
sɥǝɯ

jsnipy wrote:

so out of all of this, who is the "weed coolest"?
https://www.tacticsoverprinciples.org/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=165;type=avatar

Me, obviously

ha if u think dank is HIGHLY potent. try some blueberry or some northern lights.
I think this statement implies that you were saying dank is a strain, where as dank is simply a work for describing the high potency

Last edited by Shem (2007-06-13 11:28:16)

Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6519|Bournemouth, South England
My world perception is disturbing enough, don't need to be messing it up with drugs...
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6674|USA

Penetrator_01 wrote:

My world perception is disturbing enough, don't need to be messing it up with drugs...
Don't do drugs. Smoke weed.
jsnipy
+3,276|6534|...

Penetrator_01 wrote:

muscle relaxers are a good way to ride the drug culture fence.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6636|Birmingham, UK

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Penetrator_01 wrote:

...a drug...
Crypto_420
+25|6855|Portland
I smoke everyday as much as possible!!  Just look at my name for god sakes.  Nothing like a fatty blue berry  blunt     Mmm...if only i had more blue berry.... instead of this BC shit nugs, atlest theres no seeds
Des.Kmal

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

lol. ive seen, smelt, and bought blueberry, never seen northern lights before. and purple haze died out didnt it?

the ones i hear down here is: kush, orange kush, and white widow
Penetrator
Certified Twat

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Penetrator_01 wrote:

If you think weed isn't a drug, maybe you should cut down, go get some therapy....
Ghosty
+3|6684|Leicester,UK
nope. no need
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6405|The Gem Saloon

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Parker wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Yeah exactly. Just nod and grin.
when i got married we didnt want to risk getting fucked with for bringing shit on the plane, so we went to maui without any.
the first day i saw these guys on the beach, we talked and they came back about two hours later with an eighth of what they called "maui wowie". i was definitely skeptical because of all the name calling i hear in stl. they wanted $65, and i wasnt really in a position to bitch about prices so i paid it.
you can never really know what it is unless you see it come off the plant, and even then you are taking someones word for it, but it was up there in the top five of the best ive smoked.

nice to think that it might have been though.....
Des.Kmal

Shem wrote:

ha if u think dank is HIGHLY potent. try some blueberry or some northern lights.
I think this statement implies that you were saying dank is a strain, where as dank is simply a work for describing the high potency
lol, well i really wouldnt consider them as dank. cuz theyre in their own class. the only time i ever refer to it as dank, is if its some sticky shit that doesnt have a name but what can u do?
Shem
sɥǝɯ

TheDarkRaven wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Penetrator_01 wrote:

...a drug...
Pffft, Marijuana is simply a medicine.

There was a quote I saw somewhere, can't remember who wrote it, it went something like this:

"Drugs are the evils that man made, Medicine is the cure that man didn't make"

Therefore, Cannabis medicine = cure to all.

wewt!

Heres another good quote

"Bill Hicks:

And on the seventh day, god stepped back and said "There is my creation, perfect in every way... oh, dammit I left pot all over the place. Now they'll think I want them to smoke it... Now I have to create republicans." "

Des.Kmal wrote:

Shem wrote:

lol, well i really wouldnt consider them as dank. cuz theyre in their own class. the only time i ever refer to it as dank, is if its some sticky shit that doesnt have a name but what can u do?
Never smoked either, I might make a trip to amdam in a year or two and smoke the real shit, so we shall see xD

Last edited by Shem (2007-06-13 11:38:04)

Des.Kmal

shem wrote:

Never smoked either, I might make a trip to amdam in a year or two and smoke the real shit, so we shall see xD
pfft, come to conyers, GA. fucking backwoods of that city, OMG. THATS where the blueberry came from, and the "northern lights". ive only smoked something stronger than kush once, and that was blueberry. it didnt taste like blueberries sadly. i took one hit off a bowl and was done.

amsterdam... damn... lol
Crypto_420
+25|6855|Portland
blue berry has a blueish green color and it taste fruity compared to other types. I have smoked northern lights, very piney and burns for ever, purple haze does have purple in to btw
Shem
sɥǝɯ

Crypto_420 wrote:

blue berry has a blueish green color and it taste fruity compared to other types. I have smoked northern lights, very piney and burns for ever, purple haze does have purple in to btw
Purple Haze doesn't exist

And its not difficult to make any strain go purple, you simply have to cool it for a few days before you harvest it.
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6297|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Yeah, I need it for... erm.. my arthritis?
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6674|USA

Penetrator_01 wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Penetrator_01 wrote:

If you think weed isn't a drug, maybe you should cut down, go get some therapy....
LOL...

Just want to throw this in there.

FACT: FDA approved prescriptions have killed 100% more people than marijuana.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
Time for me to take the moral high ground.....

1.  I'm serving in the British Army, drugs of any non prescribed kind, a no-no.
2.  I'm serving in the British Army, I can't afford any non prescribed drugs...
Crypto_420
+25|6855|Portland

Shem wrote:

Crypto_420 wrote:

Purple Haze doesn't exist

And its not difficult to make any strain go purple, you simply have to cool it for a few days before you harvest it.
It sure does, let me find you some picks,  1st off there is a straind called haze,  2nd there are different types of haze, 3rd haze with purple leaves and buds are called PURPLE HAZE!!!! finding pic now brb

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard