AlphaDrake
+10|6784|Edmonton
My favourite way is to sneak up on snipers, plant 5 c4's, run like hell, and watch him fly 200+ feet in the air. What's your favourite way to kill someone?
Octavarium
+1|6712
lol, yesterday I was in an APC and saw a tank on the opposite side of the top of the Kubra dam, so I took a few shots before he saw me and reversed at full speed away.

My plan was to jump out and parachute over the edge of the dam, but intstead I jumped out just as the APC went past a barrier and I was squashed between the barrier and the APC!!!!

I have also bailed out of a burning plane/chopper only to have it drop on my head!!
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6765|mansfield
mines to shoot them, sometimes this way works
Anubis5289
Jaffa Kree
+55|6760|Campbeltown, Scotland

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

mines to shoot them, sometimes this way works
I would say your probably right.
TroyN
+0|6726

AlphaDrake wrote:

My favourite way is to sneak up on snipers, plant 5 c4's, run like hell, and watch him fly 200+ feet in the air. What's your favourite way to kill someone?
I always get a good chuckle out of the arrogant people who switch to pistol thinking easy kill when I'm nearly point blank with an M11-87. Never ceases to amaze me how many do this, and, not bragging, but I've yet to be killed by someone who does it. Makes me wonder how often they seriously win a close range fight with a pistol against an enginner.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6741
Shock paddles always makes me smile

https://bf2s.com/player/45958845/sig.png
https://bf2s.com/player/45958845/sig5.png
https://bf2s.com/player/45958845/sig3.png
https://bf2s.com/player/45958845/awards.jpg
AlphaDrake
+10|6784|Edmonton
Another funyn thing is running over a parachuter whilst in a chopper
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6710
I've pushed a sniper off a building to fall to his death before. But ofcourse I didnt get a kill but it was still funny...

And landing on snipers while flying a heli is always good too.

Last edited by TehMyke (2005-12-14 10:37:49)

ยป You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
Gotham
+3|6733
Leeeerrrroooyy jenkins yourself into a group of noobs at their last spawn and just start hucking claymores into the group.
Aquastorm
Last of the Uchiha
+4|6714|Hong Kong, China
I tend to stick to the top of buidlings at the Plaza (the spawn after the hotel) even when I'm engineer, so when the USMC come chargin in with a Tank or APC right in front of the flag, a jump, chuck a mine on top of them and they'll start reversing thinking it's a sniper's gernade...and then they blow up...fun. Another way is to claymore-ise a sniper while being a sniper, drop a claymore behind him a "accidentaly" miss with a pistol, forcing him to move.
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6722
Shock paddles!

I only got 4 kills with them but i made all of them in the last 2 days. And it's funny as hell lol
Rakasan
+7|6838|California, USA
Freaking out enemy armor after I throw a couple C4 packs on it.  They jump out and I jump in to get a free kill.
a_fraudulent_miracle
+7|6717|MoVal, Southern California
stabbing an enemy in the nuts! The guy was reloading his ak-101 and i was already out of pistol and rifle ammo, so i switched to the knife and shanked him in the balls.

i always get a kick ouf of running over snipers  (especially on wake island) with the buggy!

it's also funny when i'm in a jet and i have my missle lock on some crappy pilot...i won't shoot my missles, i'll just follow him around while he's tossing his flares trying to escape me / out manuever me and he ends up crashing into the water:)
Henkuz
Repairs on request
+28|6806|Alkmaar, the Netherlands
Steal a transport-helicopter, take off a few seconds, 2 enemies come running to platform and shoot at you, you land the chopper on the platform and crush the 2 poor bastards. (did this once at the Zatar wetlands)
DRB_Black
+0|6715|Sacramento, California
Killed a swimmer by pinning him between my Zodiac and the carrier hull.
XBoughtonX
+2|6824|North Texas

AlphaDrake wrote:

Another funyn thing is running over a parachuter whilst in a chopper
I was on Wake last night, my plane was almost dead so I bailed over the South Base. As I was floating down, I see a MIG comming right at me with his guns a blazin, misses completely so he decides he going to ram me. (I would have done the EXACT same thing)

As soon as he hit me and my Parachute, his plane explodes and kills us both...

I got the kill...

LOL

Good times in BF2
Guruz
Sir
+20|6839|government yard in trenchtown.
When I see a swimmer, I'll always crouch and wait for him to reach the shore and knife them in the face
Most people understand the fun side of it, some just spam insults about me being unfair. I think they are unfair who waste their rifle bullets or even worse A GRENADE LAUNCHER NADE (seen it happen to me!!! my god...) to kill a guy who's defenselessly swimming towards you.

And then there's the classic, knifing a noob tuber when he's reloading his uLtImAtE LeEt KiLLinG tHiNg.
Sud
+0|6749
Unfortunately all of you are trumped, the most superior in and of all the oddity kills, is the one you score when you jump off a building, bridge, ledge, whatever, pull out your chute, and promptly goomba stomp an enemy (or teammate) Super Mario style
risson
+17|6768|Wisconsin
I think it's b/s when you're a gunner for a attack heli, the idiot (other pilot) rams you and you end up killing yourself (suicide) and tk your pilot...

Fun time at EA...

Risson
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6846|Germany / Saxony
I love to overrun enemies in SF with the little forklifter car...
Just full speed at 6 mph, lol
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
tomgamer82
+0|6743
throwing a nade at someones heads is probably the best way to do it..and i mean having the actual grenade hit someone in the head and he dies..not from the explosion
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6715|Purplicious Wisconsin
I like it when I kill a person prone and not aware of me with a knife .
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
REDTEAM
Banned
+0|6724|Pleasanton,CA
Car bombing tanks
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6808|Orlando, FL - Age 43
Hitting someone with a grenade and killing them...........then see the grenade blow up on their already dead body!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard