HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6684|The Lou

Xblade-3o5- wrote:

She writes like my eleven year old brother -.-
More like my 7 year old nephew who has speech problems.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6303
Liek omgosh!!11 Let'z go get er nailz donez liek LOLz I am a dumb blond3...

This woman has lost it.

I can't even begin to think what she is doing now.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6831|Denver colorado

Bull3t wrote:

Liek omgosh!!11 Let'z go get er nailz donez liek LOLz I am a dumb blond3...

This woman has lost it.

I can't even begin to think what she is doing now.
Probably still not living in reality. Or shes wife to a complete asshole.
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6717|USA
She's a gold digging whore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quick, someone get this bitch a shovel!!!!!!!!!!!
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6811|Marathon, Florida Keys
idiot
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6659|California
She never met my girl...

I live in my girls 2 story house...
I drive her 2nd truck...
She went to law school...
She has a career...
She cooks dinner...
This is her computer...
She bought me BF2...
And that guitar ...

That dumbass chick will die single...
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6475|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
Stupid bitch.
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6717|USA

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

She never met my girl...

I live in my girls 2 story house...
I drive her 2nd truck...
She went to law school...
She has a career...
She cooks dinner...
This is her computer...
She bought me BF2...
And that guitar ...

That dumbass chick will die single...
DOES SHE HAVE A HOT SISTER THAT"S LIKE HER???????
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6390|New York
The editor should get slapped for letting this sad excuse for writing fall through the cracks. I sincerely hope this is a joke, because it made my head hurt trying to read it.

Shall we go through what is wrong?
Horrible sentence structure
Fifth grade writing level
Spelling errors
Grammatical errors
Medieval mentality

What went right:
She's kind of cute
She has a name
She has hair
The picture of her was taken well
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
D6717C
Anger is a gift
+174|6634|Sin City

I'd hit it.....
basetballjones
+30|6750
lawl, I stopped reading replies, but did any of you simpletons take this op-ed for what it was?

SATIRE  (where the fuck is the multiply word size by *10 to show emphasis button?)

Anywho, she is pointing out how it is such a waste of a woman's life to subjugate herself to the traditional role of housewife.  She even managed to work in the fact that even if you decide to be a housewife, your life should still be yours.
She used the rather unintelligent manner of writing and constant misspelling of words to iterate her position.

Oh, shit- ?en ingles?

She sed houswifez are teh owned by teh man and only need to know how cook meat, clean clothez!!1

or

Maybe she is a stupid cuntflap with no realistic perception of reality, who writes for a paper with absolutely no editorial staff whatsoever.

Seriously, women should strive to become everything they can become and do their level best at anything they do, whether hey decide it be college and career, or sweeping house-  whatever you do, if you do your  best at it, you are at your best.

Last edited by basetballjones (2007-06-05 11:09:13)

Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6686|West Yorkshire, U.K
Never seen so much abuse in a thread haha
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida
Wow.
Step one, Slap the bitch's lights out.

Now come on! If i was rich and i had a girl that liked me for my money, and only my money, and she had no or little backup plan, i would fucking dump that bitch on the curb and make sure her life is horrible untill she learns to repsect me, my money, and her own fucking life.

Thats so selfish, i dont know what herb put that chick in a daze, but most men and women arent rich. The chances of her finding a rich dude that wont see through her discusting selfish bitch attitude is very slim, and i hope she gets stuck with a job that requires heavy lifting and long hot hours... Stupid hoe.
15 more years! 15 more years!
stef10
+173|6483|Denmark

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Wow.
Step one, Slap the bitch's lights out.

Now come on! If i was rich and i had a girl that liked me for my money, and only my money, and she had no or little backup plan, i would fucking dump that bitch on the curb and make sure her life is horrible untill she learns to repsect me, my money, and her own fucking life.

Thats so selfish, i dont know what herb put that chick in a daze, but most men and women arent rich. The chances of her finding a rich dude that wont see through her discusting selfish bitch attitude is very slim, and i hope she gets stuck with a job that requires heavy lifting and long hot hours... Stupid hoe.
Job at Burger King for 2$ an hour FTW!!!!
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6523
https://members.optusnet.com.au/scoulton/ForumPics/gw%20id%20hit%20it.jpg
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6653
She sounds like a dumb gold digger for me. Chances are she will get with an abusive husband that makes good money and she has no choice but to stay with him and put up with his BS because she has no skills to support herself.

All i got to say to her is that the house better be spotless before the man gets home from work. I wouldnt have a bitch that dumb though. I'd hit it atleast once though.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
Jackabo
+127|6560|Dublin, Ireland
shes just dumped what women all over the world devote their lives to get everyday, equality...
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6543|Texas - Bigger than France
Wow, I'm pretty sure this wasn't a well-thought out article.

She'll be pregnant and working at 7-Eleven by the end of 2008.
agent146
+127|6388|Jesus Land aka Canada
gold digger or i would say a more traditional view with a twist in sense that the husband brings home the "bacon" the wifes job is acting as a "house wife" but the twist is that she wants to go around and use the money and have a carefree life. I have doubts a man would wise to marry her unless he is really stupid and loses half of his money to divorce or that he is a player and just pwns her.
    But let me tell you guys this. If I married her and she starts using my money like toilet paper, letting another guy screw her, letting another man drive my car....a Toyota echo, and then wants half?........i think i will have to kill her.  :p

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjXSOws8o2o [/youtube]
D6717C
Anger is a gift
+174|6634|Sin City

https://img49.imageshack.us/img49/2549/avonladyoc3.jpg
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6298|Bloomington Indiana
She is probably just bitter that she didn't get into college with her awesome grammar skills.
ProteinRage
Hero of the Internet
+15|6471|Everywhere and nowhere
In the words of one of my favorite comedians, Rodney Carrington, "dream on hooker, dream the f*ck on"
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6454|Ontario, Canada
Sexual Bigot.
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6717|USA
How can you say "I'd hit it" ????? She's ugly as hell!!!!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6632|Washington, DC

SFCCDailey wrote:

How can you say "I'd hit it" ????? She's ugly as hell!!!!
I'd hit it...

...with an airplane.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard