baggs
+732|6214
Increasingly i am finding it harder to hold my temper on BF2, i know its never been as bad before now. I get totally narc'd and find myself spamming the chat like an idiot and even venting at my clan mates in TS, im not entirely sure what to do about it? Im 26 years old for fuck sake!!!! This happens at any point, when im gettin owned even to when im top of the board and on a rampage.

Obv certain factors come into play i.e. spawn raping/nade spam/clay spam ect...but im well aware that the habits of poor players arent going to disappear in the near future. Its lead me to play BF2 less cos i dont like how i get and its totally unfair on other people. Well, some may deserve it...

Is there any sensible suggestions on what i can do to combat this? Ive considered removing the 'J' key from my board and i even tend to play BF2 in TS with the mic muted. Im well aware of my problem, this doesnt happen all the time. Some days i couldnt care less and im quite happy to just laugh it off thru the round.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6601|Reisterstown, MD

You can't take this game that seriously.  If you find yourself getting so mad that you would get furious over dying or whatever, simply walk away from the game for a while.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6761|Chicago.
Play for enjoyment, not stress relief. If you come into the game stressed, your gonna play stressed.

I don't play BF2 on bad days, that just makes me play worse and affects those arround me.

Wait for a good day, then throw the disc in the drive.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6575|Area 51
Just think as it, if it were an unranked game. Do something that your normally wouldn't do in a ranked game. Like using c4 only, sooo much fun when you shoot some guy, place c4 on him, 3 medics come around the corner, revive the guy and blow the c4
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6797|Barrie Ontario
say it with me....."Gooooooosssfraaahhhbahhh"

not

"Gooosblahblahblah"
ForcesofChaos
+2|6245
Hve you got a History of Uncontrollable anger?
MajorHoulahan_MASH
+31|6732

baggs wrote:

...find myself spamming the chat like an idiot and even venting at my clan mates in TS, im not entirely sure what to do about it? ...
...when you find yourself spamming the chat/venting in TS, you may disconnect BF2.

Or start a new account all over, just for fun; easy basic badges and your first unlock !
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6672|USA
/quit

install company of heroes.
SergeantLister
+0|6183
Try playing RTS games instead of fps games more often. I find that I never get angry/vent when I play an RTS game....
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6464|USA
Woosah Motherfucker!
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6659
For me its my fucking mouse and my computer in general..My pistol button on my g5 always unbinds itself when I have matches plus my computer too acts like it was bombed at hiroshima.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6464|USA

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

For me its my fucking mouse and my computer in general..My pistol button on my g5 always unbinds itself when I have matches plus my computer too acts like it was bombed at hiroshima.
At least you don't have a G7 that randomly just stops working because the batteries died. For some reason the low battery message won't show up in bf2 for me.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6659

elite.mafia wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

At least you don't have a G7 that randomly just stops working because the batteries died. For some reason the low battery message won't show up in bf2 for me.
No, I have a thing called intelligence

Wireless=Shit
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6238|Scotland!
I don't get too angry but when I play shit and get frustrated I've got a punchbag set up in my room, so I just punch the crap out of it for 10 mins, keeps me relaxed and unstressed.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6464|USA

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Wireless=Shit
It's either wireless or I have to buy an extension for my usb cord. I chose wireless. My computer is not exactly close to where my mouse is... it's on the floor next to my desk.
Marinejuana
local
+415|6595|Seattle
SteikeTa
+153|6758|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
I have it the same way, but I think I'm worse. Sometimes I get so angry and frustrated that I hit the keyboard, shout like hell and similar. Have ruined 2 keyboards already and a mouse. It was the same way when I played Tony Hawk. Latest game for the PS3. Got so angry that I wrecked the disc. Therefor I don't play that much anymore. It will be very expensive.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6630|Mhz

I'm the same, I smashed up my Copperhead and had to buy a new one just recently, I wasn't even doing bad, sat at the top of the server like usual then I got some standard run of the mill death and flipped, I have a few problems controling myself anyway, but BF2 brings out the worst in people lol.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6688|Middle of nowhere
damn, and i felt bad that i yelled "fuck" a lot when i die

lol
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6659

elite.mafia wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

Wireless=Shit
It's either wireless or I have to buy an extension for my usb cord. I chose wireless. My computer is not exactly close to where my mouse is... it's on the floor next to my desk.
sux2bu
DooM
+28|6317
Meh, I don't get mad at any game, but I am getting increasingly pissed off at being tk'd for vehicles everytime I play. Tried to narrow my search down to ff off servers but there aint many.
jord
+2,382|6688|The North, beyond the wall.
You know that angry German kid?

Yeah, it's me.
Danbowski
SAUSAGE
+16|6362|Massachusetts

elite.mafia wrote:

Woosah Motherfucker!
LOL! +1

I get mad too sometimes. I catch myself (this is important) and walk away.
ReTox
+100|6509|State of RETOXification
The things I say in TS would make children run home to mommy screaming "my ears are bleeding!".

...but I like being colourful.   
Fragboy
+9|6611|Massachusetts, USA

elite.mafia wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Try watching for the flashing battery light on it? Doesnt show up in BF2 for me either, dont know wtf its problem is.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard