S.t.a.l.k.e.r. Or Doom 3 ???

S.t.a.l.k.e.r.61%61% - 38
Doom 327%27% - 17
Other11%11% - 7
Total: 62
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6474|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
I thought Doom 3 was fucking scary, so i uninstalled it and looked at some squirrels which quickly calmed me down
{HMS}_jee
+15|6646
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Here's why:

Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6523|the Netherlands
cant say nothing about S.t.a.l.k.e.r. ...dont have it ... Looks great at the reviews

Doom III was awesome !!(and scary (most part )

Specially at late nights , headphone on !!! Great story there ,weapons are cool as most characters in the game

Levels are fun to play ... Good Luck choosing
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6480|Somewhere else

Stalker has better replay, Doom 3 is fun and less bugs.

Stalker's bugs arent bad, provided you patch it BEFORE you start a new game.

I enjoyed STALKER more overall IMO. DOOM 3 did rock as well though.
Vernedead
Cossack
+21|6233|Albion

seymorebutts443 wrote:

Vernedead wrote:

not doom 3. replay the original doom + doom 2
then play doom 3 + expansion pack.
you could or you could just go and babysit for your neighbours, since the child will scream less, scare more and you'll get paid for the privilege, rather than vice versa.
jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

I'd have to say Doom3, I played stalker for 2 seconds, uninstalled it and destroyed my system ... actually I have never played it ... might be worth a look

As overall lame as it is quake 4 has some nervy bits

Last edited by jsnipy (2007-06-05 16:27:36)

seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6595|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

Vernedead wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

Vernedead wrote:

not doom 3. replay the original doom + doom 2
you could or you could just go and babysit for your neighbours, since the child will scream less, scare more and you'll get paid for the privilege, rather than vice versa.
whats your problem with this game seriously.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6644

doom 3 all the way. one badass game.
seb--morin
Im high
+152|6640|Montréal, Québec
Well i got Doom 3 + expansion  and i have to say its pretty nice... and also freakin dark and scary !!!!  The first 10 minutes where kind of boring but when all hell break loose... DAMN!!  very exciting.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6644

0seb--morin0 wrote:

Well i got Doom 3 + expansion  and i have to say its pretty nice... and also freakin dark and scary !!!!  The first 10 minutes where kind of boring but when all hell break loose... DAMN!!  very exciting.
the expansion solves that problem though. within the first minute you find yourself in a pool of blood and corpses with flaming skulls everywhere
Vernedead
Cossack
+21|6233|Albion

seymorebutts443 wrote:

Vernedead wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

whats your problem with this game seriously.
i found it dull, the monsters insipid, the weapons unimaginative, the level design poorly thought out, the plot cliched and the whole thing generally inferior to a game that was produced 20 years ago. on the other hand i am open to the possibility that someone else could enjoy it.

system shock 2, thats a scary game.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6656|Brisbane, Australia

I dont get it, when does stalker start to get scary?

The closest Ive had is the first controller I met. I'm only up to after shutting down the brain burner in that lake place.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard