JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6279|Mo Val, Cali
really get skills but don't cheat

Last edited by S.J.N.P.0717 (2007-06-06 10:00:21)

wachtler83
+22|6587|Columbus,Ohio
cant imagine why hes a medic whore Jamesey-MedicWhore
and its not hard to claymore every flag to get kills
and im not flaming jamesey for doing what he does, because he knows what to do with the crosshairs not bunnyhop into a crowd to lay a claymore and get killed thinking wow im good
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6279|Mo Val, Cali
Jumping into a group of enemies is fine as long as you're the one walking away.
R0lyP0ly
+161|6655|USA
why do any of you care about how someone else plays?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6455|The Twilight Zone

R0lyP0ly wrote:

why do any of you care about how someone else plays?
becouse it also effects us! Clay whoring is for retards and thats a fact!
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6279|Mo Val, Cali
Because there are nade and clay spammers that affect my gameplay. Plus he wants to brag as if he's so good, even with all those kills he still sucks big time. Would hate to see his stats without those easy ass kills. You stuck something in the ground and the person died, you must be the best player ever haha. You would get beat so bad on a low populated server or open area and you probably still do on the 64 player maps.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6229|Scotland!

Ssandstorm wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

Ssandstorm wrote:

Thats nice coming from someone who has been completely raped in this thread. Far more people have attacked your one dimensional game play than my claymore whoring. Why do you think that is?
They're jealous of my 4.08 SPM.

Nobody's jealous that you can press 5 and click while hopping.
Yes, because having such an SPM is but the first step on the path to world domination. Women want Jameseyy, men want to be him. The champagne flows like beer, and money falls from the heavens due to such a remarkable feat. I forget, under which category are you being nominated for the nobel peace prize? Seriously, if anyone else here was to play Karkand IO as a medic they would have an SPM of 6+. It seems to me like 4.08 is failure, considering your game style.
It seems to me like you're completely wrong.
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6181
What I find funny is the fact that people here hate people who use claymores SOOOO much. The real skill is avoiding the claymore. I like to play different styles at different times. I use the Sniper kit quite a bit, why? Because I paid for this game and can. I usually squad up but sometimes i just like to lone wolf it. I usually play SAS with the f2000/assault, Insurgent with the Medic /L8, US with the G36C/Spec op and the Sniper with the L9, actually it all depends on my mood and Ill play any skin/kit. If I am using the Sniper...why the hell wouldn't i use all the equipment given to me. I use the whole kit...nades, claymores, pistol and knife. So are you all telling me that when I am a sniper, i shouldn't protect my area so i don't get snuck up and stuck with a knife, or that i shouldn't help defend a flag after its captured. So when i run out of bullets, I should just run to the nearest enemy and die and not use what i have in my kit to help my team. I cant count how many times the same moron runs into my claymores over and over in one round. I have killed a good number with my claymores (I've been playing more steady in the last 4 months) and honestly i have been killed in pretty small numbers from claymores. It doesn't bother me one bit when that happens because its part of the game and in most cases i saw the claymore too late. If you have any skill, you wouldn't just run to a spot without checking around first. If you play on a server with me, you better check before you gung-ho. I'm not saying I'm the greatest player by any means, but i do try to play smart. I will continue to use my Sniper kit to all its potential and if you are dumb enough to keep running into my claymore, then you have no skill. Bottom line, i paid for the game, the kits are in the game and you can whine all you want because I will play the game as I see fit without hacking. But don't sit there and whine when you get killed by your next claymore.....next time learn how to avoid it. There have been many times where a guy tries to jihad me with a claymore (claymores don't set or prime right away) you have time to get away, and i have avoided death many times by simply sprinting the other way and avoiding that area for a bit!!!! Next time you come to a flag to capture, take a look a round for a second before you go nuts on the flag and lastly, squad up with a good team with a medic or two, if you aren't sure if there are claymores or not, go into the area and if you do get killed by a claymore, your team mate can revive you and it wont hurt you a bit......it's Genius isn't it? I am amazed that this thread is 6 pages long, quit whining...as long as he isn't cheating, i don't care how you play. Ill die 10,000 more times before i am done playing BF2 and I'll die in many ways, shapes and forms....SO WHAT! THIS IS A VIDEO GAME!! There are more important things in life than to worry about how someone plays a video game....good God!!!!

Last edited by DeathBecomesYu (2007-06-06 11:12:24)

The_Engrish_Patient
+0|6171
I haven't played this game for long but IMO IO servers are far better for claymores.  Just because you have more targets as well as better mobility.  You don't have people in vehicles so it's easier to lay traps and by default, more targets, plus you can run more freely not being hampered by choppers and tanks.  And FF off is obvious. Less problems and more options even with teammates around.

I think claymoring is just a lot of situational awareness and knowing the map.  The Ron Popeil method of set it and forget it will only get you one or two kills.  To me, that's no different than nade spamming if that's the only way to get your clay kills.  The bulk of my claymore carnage, like getting multi kills with one clay, is usually a lot of active claymoring. (i.e. seeing and hearing targets and laying them accordingly.)  At least that's how I got my explosive badge.

IMO, IO, FF off, know the map, and pick up other kits and resupply (remember other snipers might have more clays. :S) and you'll go far.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6229|Scotland!

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

What I find funny is the fact that people here hate people who use claymores SOOOO much. The real skill is avoiding the claymore. I like to play different styles at different times. I use the Sniper kit quite a bit, why? Because I paid for this game and can. I usually squad up but sometimes i just like to lone wolf it. I usually play SAS with the f2000/assault, Insurgent with the Medic /L8, US with the G36C/Spec op and the Sniper with the L9, actually it all depends on my mood and Ill play any skin/kit. If I am using the Sniper...why the hell wouldn't i use all the equipment given to me. I use the whole kit...nades, claymores, pistol and knife. So are you all telling me that when I am a sniper, i shouldn't protect my area so i don't get snuck up and stuck with a knife, or that i shouldn't help defend a flag after its captured. So when i run out of bullets, I should just run to the nearest enemy and die and not use what i have in my kit to help my team. I cant count how many times the same moron runs into my claymores over and over in one round. I have killed a good number with my claymores (I've been playing more steady in the last 4 months) and honestly i have been killed in pretty small numbers from claymores. It doesn't bother me one bit when that happens because its part of the game and in most cases i saw the claymore too late. If you have any skill, you wouldn't just run to a spot without checking around first. If you play on a server with me, you better check before you gung-ho. I'm not saying I'm the greatest player by any means, but i do try to play smart. I will continue to use my Sniper kit to all its potential and if you are dumb enough to keep running into my claymore, then you have no skill. Bottom line, i paid for the game, the kits are in the game and you can whine all you want because I will play the game as I see fit without hacking. But don't sit there and whine when you get killed by your next claymore.....next time learn how to avoid it. There have been many times where a guy tries to jihad me with a claymore (claymores don't set or prime right away) you have time to get away, and i have avoided death many times by simply sprinting the other way and avoiding that area for a bit!!!! Next time you come to a flag to capture, take a look a round for a second before you go nuts on the flag and lastly, squad up with a good team with a medic or two, if you aren't sure if there are claymores or not, go into the area and if you do get killed by a claymore, your team mate can revive you and it wont hurt you a bit......it's Genius isn't it? I am amazed that this thread is 6 pages long, quit whining...as long as he isn't cheating, i don't care how you play. Ill die 10,000 more times before i am done playing BF2 and I'll die in many ways, shapes and forms....SO WHAT! THIS IS A VIDEO GAME!! There are more important things in life than to worry about how someone plays a video game....good God!!!!
Hi look, it's a big scary block of unparagraphed useless text that I'm not gonna read. Next?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6455|The Twilight Zone
yep i didnt read it either cos as soon as i started reading the first sentence i loled. "the real skill is avoiding clays" LOOOOOOOL U think im gonna go to the end of the map to avoid a claymore?? ur joking right
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6739|Great Wall

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

What I find funny is the fact that people here hate people who use claymores SOOOO much. The real skill is avoiding the claymore. (...) But don't sit there and whine when you get killed by your next claymore.....next time learn how to avoid it
Rubish... to avoid claymore you need to see it first.. but usually seeing it means you're already dead. The only way to avoid them is not to play at all. But claymore is like any other weapon in the game, if someone uses it as a main weapon it's fine for me.. Claymores are a part of a game so whining about them is a bit stupid.. we can discuss how much skill it needs to kill with claymores, yes (probably not much), but if someone likes that way, why can't he use it? It's a bit like whining about G36E or unlocks at all. There always were, are and will be whiners in any game, no matter what. Claymore whoring it's not as easy as people think.. doing it not properly usually means you'll get kicked from the server for TKs.. kinda natural selection of claymore whores If someone can use them well that he doesn't TK often, then it's great.

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

I will continue to use my Sniper kit to all its potential and if you are dumb enough to keep running into my claymore, then you have no skill. Bottom line, i paid for the game, the kits are in the game and you can whine all you want because I will play the game as I see fit without hacking.
Following your logic, ok.. you pay for the game so you can spam claymores, true... but some people paid for the game and like to run into your claymores.. so stop whining about that..
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK
To be fair even after about a year of not realy playing i know EXACTLY where people will place clays. Im not stupid enough to get blown up by them. Or you can simply play in a squad with meds, you set of clays they res. If you had mates you might not moan about this shit so much.
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
Why is this still going on?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6491|Gogledd Cymru

jord wrote:

because i wish it to mmmmk?
jord

surgeon_bond wrote:

jord wrote:

No it's not fucking mmmmk!
Surgeons

jord wrote:

surgeon_bond wrote:

jord wrote:

calm down mmmmmmmmmmmk
jord

surgeon_bond wrote:

jord wrote:

surgeon_bond wrote:

calm down mmmmmmmmmmmk
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmk i will.
Surgeons

jord wrote:

surgeon_bond wrote:

jord wrote:

calm down mmmmmmmmmmmk
thank you i just want you to know that you're appreciated mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmk ?
jord

surgeon_bond wrote:

jord wrote:

surgeon_bond wrote:

calm down mmmmmmmmmmmk
thank you i just want you to know that you're appreciated mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmk ?
Mmmk, well I like you even if you like Mika.
Hurlin
+5|6776|Australia

The_Engrish_Patient wrote:

I haven't played this game for long but IMO IO servers are far better for claymores.  Just because you have more targets as well as better mobility.  You don't have people in vehicles so it's easier to lay traps and by default, more targets, plus you can run more freely not being hampered by choppers and tanks.  And FF off is obvious. Less problems and more options even with teammates around.

I think claymoring is just a lot of situational awareness and knowing the map.  The Ron Popeil method of set it and forget it will only get you one or two kills.  To me, that's no different than nade spamming if that's the only way to get your clay kills.  The bulk of my claymore carnage, like getting multi kills with one clay, is usually a lot of active claymoring. (i.e. seeing and hearing targets and laying them accordingly.)  At least that's how I got my explosive badge.

IMO, IO, FF off, know the map, and pick up other kits and resupply (remember other snipers might have more clays. :S) and you'll go far.
I think Vehicle maps are better for claywhoring.

A map such as Karkand with tank whores  funnel players into area's suited best for claywhoring.

And snipers who cant use all their equipment and wont pick up dropped kits when out of ammo is not a team player, just like medics who don't revive or resupply guys that don't drop ammo bags.
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6181
Jameseyy,

You read a huge guide on claymore spamming??? but Its funny that you cant take 2 minutes to read my post and I will post and write the way i wish....Obviously your brain is not capable of anything but closed thoughts and if you think what you do (medic whoring) is any better than people who use claymore than you are a sad person. In fact, i would say that medic whoring can be a liability in a lot of ways because of how this game scores tickets. Sorry, you couldn't read a sincere post but that is what a child does when he doesn't hear what he wants....plug your ears, close your eyes and say...nanananananana....i cant hear you...nanananna. Good lord!

Drunk Musketeer,

I agree with you but i personally don't use the kit to claymore spam or as the main weapon. I use it to protect flags, to protect my area of sniping and to cut off areas of common traffic. Sometimes when i have nothing left but claymores...i will use them as a weapon of last resort or Ill grab a kit from someone who has died. I see guys strictly claymoring all the time but again it doesn't bother me and I have seen claymores many a times and have avoided them. So i don't agree with you that if you see a claymore, you are already dead.

Supremacy,

If you have to go to the end of the map to avoid a claymore?...well..hmmmm...lame answer. Anyway, you don't need to worry about that because you only play Karkland. Obviously you pretty much strictly play Karkland as a nade throwing, medic whore......no wonder you whine about claymores. Seems like the Karkland medic whores are united in their hatred for claymores...wonder why?

Now on to bigger and better things.

Last edited by DeathBecomesYu (2007-06-06 14:15:18)

Weh-Weh
DUDE
+2|6199|Reno, NV
Yah, I'm not one to boast about stats. I have made the sniper kit my favorite kit so far but I like playing some of the other kits. On mashtuur it's fun to either keep a van or transport chopper alive for the whole round getting as many repair points as possible. I still don't have 10 repairs in a round. Jalabad is a great repair map.
   Either way, I'm just saying that all the kits can be made TEAM WORTHY. Playing on servers that make claymores/mines dangerous to friend and foe alike is pretty dumb for NOVICE players (might be interesting for veterans). It just makes it more needlessly challenging for clays and mines to be deployed safely. I dunno if ya like that kinda crap knock yourself out dude.
   SSandstorm put out a few decent tips. I just hope he rounds up all the uses of a sniper as a lone wolf/squad leader/squad member. There's still quite a few uses of clays that weren't mentioned that have been put on the wiki site but it'd be well done to simply add all the info on for good measure.
  Aiight guys; happy gaming!

P.S.- Anyone actually remove an enemy clay via engineer wrench? I have yet to do so myself but it'd almost be a reason to stick engineer and embarrass the hell out of the enemy snipers. Worst scenario I had as a sniper was at the south gas station on mashtuur where I died with the sniper kit by the UAV, respawned at south gas, killed the enemy medic (not sure which kit); then died from one of my own stolen claymores.

Last edited by Weh-Weh (2007-06-06 14:45:35)

Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6229|Scotland!
You read a huge guide on claymore spamming??? but Its funny that you cant take 2 minutes to read my post and I will post and write the way i wish....Obviously your brain is not capable of anything but closed thoughts and if you think what you do (medic whoring) is any better than people who use claymore than you are a sad person. In fact, i would say that medic whoring can be a liability in a lot of ways because of how this game scores tickets. Sorry, you couldn't read a sincere post but that is what a child does when he doesn't hear what he wants....plug your ears, close your eyes and say...nanananananana....i cant hear you...nanananna. Good lord!
Firstly. I didn't read the guide on claymore spamming. I skimmed over it a bit slightly, but it was full of shite anyways.

Write however you wish, but putting "..." instead of seperating your text into paragraphs makes it unreadable. You might want to sort that out if you plan on writing BIG FUCKING CHUNKS OF ILLEGIBLE TEXT.

Post in proper easy to read english and I might take your post apart and point out how you're wrong.
imm0rtal
+18|6273|UK
claymores are for cocks, simple as

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard