Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6235|Scotland!

Vilham wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

Who's gonna follow a guide from someone with fucking horrible stats?
lol and the fact that you can only play with medic means what? He atleast can keep a KDR over ALL kits. You can only do it over one. Thus i deduce your a skill less nub.
Firstly. YOU'RE = YOU ARE.

Secondly. If I liked to play boring kits I could quite easily get a positive KDR with all of them.

Thirdly. If we're all judging each other's stats, there's a quote out there do with glass houses and stones you might want to check out.
Longbow
+163|6654|Odessa, Ukraine
I wish you and other claymore spammers died . Irl .
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6598|Reisterstown, MD

I would take this more seriously if the OP actually had numbers to back up his claim of being a successful claymore whore.  All I see is a very below average player who is trying to garner attention.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6527|Adelaide, South Australia

killer21 wrote:

I would take this more seriously if the OP actually had numbers to back up his claim of being a successful claymore whore.  All I see is a very below average player who is trying to garner attention.
He does have 10,000 claymore kills..
I_invented_BF2
DICE/EA spokesman
+19|6490|denmark
so ssandstorm - which map would you recommend to use, to those of us chasing the expert explosives ordinance badge?
Boomstick
+3|6183|In your base Teabaggin your CO
Claymore spamming takes no skill, so would anyone need a guide?

Lame....
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6412|Earth

Jameseyy wrote:

there's a quote out there do with glass houses and stones you might want to check out.
Well, as Demitri Martin said, throwing of stones inside is crappy behavior. So the quote was, "No throwing of stones in glass houses, unless you are trapped in a glass house and have a stone, in which case throw the stone." Yeah, I'm a dick. Why doesn't every just shut the hell up. If you aren't a sniper/claywhore go make a whatever the fuck kit you play guide for us to complain about becuase your stats suck.

*edit* This helped, I'll be an even better claywhore now.

Last edited by pyscofrawg (2007-06-04 08:04:17)

Signature
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6235|Scotland!

pyscofrawg wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

there's a quote out there do with glass houses and stones you might want to check out.
Well, as Demitri Martin said, throwing of stones inside is crappy behavior. So the quote was, "No throwing of stones in glass houses, unless you are trapped in a glass house and have a stone, in which case throw the stone." Yeah, I'm a dick. Why doesn't every just shut the hell up. If you aren't a sniper/claywhore go make a whatever the fuck kit you play guide for us to complain about becuase your stats suck.

That made no sense at all.
TheSkrapper
+7|6205
Overall, this guide has some good information...
but...

Ssandstorm wrote:

2.The dead body bait. Kill someone with a grenade or rifle, than stick a claymore on top of or in front of the dead body. The foolish medic will revive him and you will be the happy recipient of 2+ kills.
I usually can't run the 100+ meters after I shoot him before the body disappears.  Also if a medic DOES NOT come by then when the body disappears your claymore is still there waiting for a TK.  (Just be wary about placement if you use this tip.)

Ssandstorm wrote:

4. ... Are there 6 enemies in front of you on the UAV and only 3 teammates behind you? Chances are you should place that clay. Is it the other way around? Hold off and see first what happens to those teammates. Wait for them to die first and then place the claymore...
Don't get in the 100% mindset of only using claymores even if you are trying for a badge.  A sniper should be able to take out at least 1-2 of them before they get into close range combat.  Even if you choose to drop your clays (a squad warning would be cool) you should then move behind the infantry and take out 1-2 more.  NEVER hold off and wait for your teammates to DIE. If this is your mindset then play single player.

Ssandstorm wrote:

6. Kamikaze ammo rush. (2 Japanese references in a row for some reason). Here is where you have run out of claymores, there are 5-10 enemies in front of you, as well as a number of ammo packs. Run straight into the huge gathering of enemy soldiers, bunnyhopping in between them all. They should be too afraid to shoot at you being afraid to TK. Don't stop until you reach an ammo bag. Immediately press 5, drop those 2 clays and watch the kills come up on your death screen. The Kamikaze ammo rush works every time.
I just hate seeing a guide telling people to BunnyHop.  While the game mechanics may allow this a lot of servers and admin won't.  Be wary with this tip also.  It doesn't matter if you get 47 clay kills if you get kicked from the server.  Other than the Bunny Hopping, I use this tactic, just with a little stealth like approaching from a blind corner.

You should never think ... "Uh Oh ... I ran out of claymores ..... now I'm useless." ...  Unless you are.
killer21

This guide is exactly the reason why snipers are the worst players in the game.

Edit:  Btw, running into a group of enemies is pretty selfish.  Say you are able to get both of the clays off prior to your death and you get three kills out of the deal.  If a medic is around, they will just simply revive the people who died via your claymore and all you have for this is a lost ticket for your team...oh yea but of course you just went 3-1 so it is all good for you..lol.  Again, exactly why people say snipers are selfish, non-team players.

Last edited by killer21 (2007-06-04 08:31:23)

pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6412|Earth

Jameseyy wrote:

pyscofrawg wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

Obviously shutting the hell up doesn't make sense to an idiot such as yourself. If you don't like the guide, either go make a better one or just don't look at this one.

Last edited by pyscofrawg (2007-06-04 08:18:55)

Signature
slaata
there's laughter in slaughter
+18|6734
I love those clays . Its the bast fun I have had on bf2. you can call me no skill and you'd be right but I'll still be bouncing and dropping them. lol +1
Boomstick
Only Dirty Claywhores would defend this guide, trying to make out like there is some skill envolved.

Pah heres a better guide for you nabs.

You run (like a headless chicken) into an enemy group, you drop as many clays as you can before you get shot.

Thats as skilled as it gets, and as much brainpower used as a retard uses when dribbling.
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6412|Earth

Boomstick wrote:

Only Dirty Claywhores would defend this guide, trying to make out like there is some skill envolved.

You run (like a headless chicken) into an enemy group, you drop as many clays as you can before you get shot.

Thats as skilled as it gets, and as much brainpower used as a retard uses when dribbling.
When did I say claywhoring takes skill? I'll admit as one myself that it doesn't take any skill. It might take some thought. What does take skill would me getting you with a strafing headshot with my SVD while you bunnyhopped with your G36E or whatever you use. Don't let peoples stats fool you. Some people are just haunted from noob days.
Signature
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6235|Scotland!

pyscofrawg wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

pyscofrawg wrote:

Obviously shutting the hell up doesn't make sense to an idiot such as yourself. If you don't like the guide, either go make a better one or just don't look at this one.
So, if I don't like the guide the best thing for me to do is not read the guide I just read and disliked?

And you call me an idiot?
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6603|Michigan, USA
Wow, listen to the babies cry over clatwhoring and bunnyhopping, sorta sad that people would bitch so much over a simple game.  Play the game, deal with the players quit crying because you get killed from them.

On topic, great guide, glad to see someone not afraid to throw themselves to the lions by posting this.   Claymores are by far the most fun thing in the game, nothing like watching the insults come from a couple of clay kills
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6534|So Cal
You don't have the k/d ratio high enough for me to take this seriously.
killer21

You ever notice that the people in this thread who love to claywhore have pretty bad stats?  And I don't care if you use a claymore or not.  A sniper isn't anything I worry about because they usually are useless and die very easily so. 
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6592|England

Jameseyy wrote:

STATS R LEIF
Ssandstorm
+73|6742|Perth, Western Australia

I_invented_BF2 wrote:

so ssandstorm - which map would you recommend to use, to those of us chasing the expert explosives ordinance badge?
Obviously Karkard is the most obvious choice. But I would like to point out that it can be effective on any map given the right situation. Shark Pen is also another great map for claymore spamming, provided the helis aren't raping. I've taken out whole squads with claymores on plane maps such as Gulf of Oman and Wake. Anywhere where enemy infantry is massing is a good place to use claymores. It is definately a tactic not limited to Karkard.
TheSkrapper
+7|6205
SSandstorms ...  ADD THIS TO THE GUIDE

This is also useful for any other kit.

When low on health or out of claymores/ammo look for a medic or supply kit laying around (from a dead soldier).  You can change to that kit with "G" and throw down health or ammo.  Then press "G" again to get your Sniper kit back.

This is also useful for reviving a medic.  You will loose your sniper kit for a few moments but don't let that stop you from reviving your teammate.  You can always pick up another Sniper kit.  They are always laying around.  I've never had to go more than a minute to get a kit back.

Thinking outside the box .... if everyone would swap kits with a fallen medic and revive them then your team would never lose.  Aside from that ... the game would last longer and you could get even more kills overall with claymores or whatever.  Just remember "G"/"6"    that's   "Swap kit"/"Paddles"
Ssandstorm
+73|6742|Perth, Western Australia

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

STATS R LEIF
STATS R SERIOUZ BIZNEZ. Yes, I believe I just spammed my own thread.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6603|Michigan, USA

killer21 wrote:

You ever notice that the people in this thread who love to claywhore have pretty bad stats?  And I don't care if you use a claymore or not.  A sniper isn't anything I worry about because they usually are useless and die very easily so. 
Have you ever noticed that stats are just some numbers?  Not trying to insult you, but in general people care WAY to much about their stats, as if they had any weight in real life.  To many kiddies think KDR equals their greatness at life.  Another shining example of how stats ruined the BF series.

Once again this isnt pointed at you killer.
killer21

No, stats do not mean a damn thing.  However, it is a good template on how someone is with a specific weapon, i.e., like this guide to whatever...
Boomstick

pyscofrawg wrote:

Boomstick wrote:

When did I say claywhoring takes skill? I'll admit as one myself that it doesn't take any skill. It might take some thought. What does take skill would me getting you with a strafing headshot with my SVD while you bunnyhopped with your G36E or whatever you use. Don't let peoples stats fool you. Some people are just haunted from noob days.
Where is it i said "pyscofrawg thinks it takes skill"

Where is it i said that "headshots with SVDs are skilless"

Where is it i said "your stats are crap"

Go back to claymore land, all that clay spamming has made your head soft.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard