Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK
lol pangea. You have one kit played with. YOU TOOL!

If you dont have more than atleast 1000 kills with a kit you KDR doesnt even count. Anyone can make an account and have 2-3 amazing or even ok rounds and get a kdr of +6 with a kit.

Basically your a medic karkanding IO whore. How about you try to play with some other kits yourself for more than 20 minutes before you tell someone else to play with a kit that they are already far more proficient than you.
Ssandstorm
+73|6736|Perth, Western Australia

PangeaLeader wrote:

Ssandstorm i be askeding you now something. CAN you or CAN YOU NOT own the server with EVERY other kit I is aksing. or every other gun. OR WITH ONLY an rifleCAPSLOCK!!!!!!!)0)!)!)!)!). CAN YOU DO THAT ? MY CAPSLOCK IS STUCKEDED ZOMGZ

sure, 100 hours. time means nothing to me. my teacher tolds me to start my sendenceZ in lower cases kills, kdr is all what its important.  yes there is a lot of ways HOW TO FAIL at killing somebody. RANDOM CAPSLOCK IN MIDDLE OF SERNTANCE I CHOOSE YOU killing somebody on decent way, with honour and skill is a bit harder.1!!!1 camping on roof isnt really one of them. or suiciding into other people. but what would you know ? you r retard. YOU R RETARD!!! I ALMOST DID FULL SEntrANCE ROFlOlOl

Vilham why should i put my stats into my profile ? MY NAME tells you everything you need to know. if you r curious enough and wanted to see my stats, you ll GO AND SEARCH.Fuck i liek really need rehab.

this is my last post here. long time ago i figured out that some people are just retarded and you cant even talk to them or show them the right way. its pointless and lose of time. NO GREAT SUCCESS, NO POTASSIUM obviously some kind lack of intelligence. i am rather known as the most hated forum writter than "join " the army of retarded people with their own strange way of thinking, while not being even skilled in any kind of kit or gameplay. most of the time that kind of people aint even got a clue what they are talking about, but they just claims that their way is "teh uber pwnage way". sure, whatever. Now its time to go put water in my wifes dishs
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6133|Scotland!

Vilham wrote:

lol pangea. You have one kit played with. YOU TOOL!

If you dont have more than atleast 1000 kills with a kit you KDR doesnt even count. Anyone can make an account and have 2-3 amazing or even ok rounds and get a kdr of +6 with a kit.

Basically your a medic karkanding IO whore. How about you try to play with some other kits yourself for more than 20 minutes before you tell someone else to play with a kit that they are already far more proficient than you.
As opposed to you, who isn't proficient in anything exept whining on a forum, lmfao

And it's pretty stupid to judge his stats, that's not his only account so how do you know what weapons he's good with?

Last edited by I'm Jamesey (2007-07-21 08:07:38)

Mordoc_the_Gorilla
Banned
Jamesey obviously has no life and is being kept alive by making stupid ass comments to poples guides, even tho no one cares to read them. Dont bash someone whos trying to help people, unless your going for that "hey im a prick" look. But do what you want if it makes you feel like you have a dick.

Ssadnstorm, nice guide, ignore teh assholes. +1 to you.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK
lol jamesy I love how you defend him, because just like him you are also a medic karkanding IO whore. How about learn to play with some other kits and maintain a positive KDR over all kits without making a new account. Unlike you noobs im not ashamed that it took me time to learn the kits and the game and havent made a new account to cover up that learning process, and yet my KDR is all above 1 and are all constantly increasing.

PS Jamesy your the one whining.

Last edited by Vilham (2007-07-21 12:01:43)

I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6133|Scotland!

Mordoc_the_Gorilla wrote:

Jamesey obviously has no life and is being kept alive by making stupid ass comments to poples guides, even tho no one cares to read them. Dont bash someone whos trying to help people, unless your going for that "hey im a prick" look. But do what you want if it makes you feel like you have a dick.

Ssadnstorm, nice guide, ignore teh assholes. +1 to you.
You're right, it was a well thought out guide on how to be a great asset to your team and I'm just being a dick because i'm jealous that I lack the skill to pull off such a complex tactic.

Way to put me in my place.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6509|Bournemouth, South England
[popcorn]You go, girls![/popcorn]
XRogerMellieX
+8|6330
I thought the OP guide was funny and well delivered. I hate claymores and would never follow it, but good read nonetheless.
Ssandstorm
Scotch Mist is Scottish.
Mordoc_the_Gorilla
Banned
See Jamesey? Theres a reason. lol.
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6186
this guide will make you the leetest claymore spamming noob just like the guy who wrote it
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6461|UK

Penetrator_01 wrote:

[popcorn]You go, girls![/popcorn]
Handbags at twenty paces!
bofh999
+1|6599
i must agree the original poster is a noob, but not for using clays,..
for that how youll use it

these thing he wrote is normlay part 1,  for beginners of the real clay guide
clays are a good tactical weapon but not the only one
if you do it liek he wrote youll make some clay kills tahts all

if you do it right yousave your and your teammates ass speacial in an underdog situation
(like 2-8 or 1-5) youll make claykills and you make normal kills with other kits in one life

they also enable you as a lone wolf capping a flag against several enemys,..
so they could be a good tactical option but not the only way to fight

but on IO ff off server where one team alawys straightforward running to the hotel flag,..sorry but here you can punish them with clay only
it a form of virtual selection... lol
Ssandstorm

XRogerMellieX wrote:

I thought the OP guide was funny and well delivered. I hate claymores and would never follow it, but good read nonetheless.
Someone with a brain here.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6371|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

PangeaLeader wrote:

Ssandstorm i asked you something. CAN you or CAN YOU NOT own the server with EVERY other kit. or every other gun. OR WITH ONLY an rifle. CAN YOU DO THAT ?

sure, 100 hours. time means nothing to me. kills, kdr is all what its important.  yes there is a lot of ways HOW TO FAIL at killing somebody.killing somebody on decent way, with honour and skill is a bit harder. camping on roof isnt really one of them. or suiciding into other people. but what would you know ? you r retard.

Vilham why should i put my stats into my profile ? MY NAME tells you everything you need to know. if you r curious enough and wanted to see my stats, you ll GO AND SEARCH. rehab.

this is my last post here. long time ago i figured out that some people are just retarded and you cant even talk to them or show them the right way. its pointless and lose of time. obviously some kind lack of intelligence. i am rather known as the most hated forum writter than "join " the army of retarded people with their own strange way of thinking, while not being even skilled in any kind of kit or gameplay. most of the time that kind of people aint even got a clue what they are talking about, but they just claims that their way is "teh uber pwnage way". sure, whatever.
Summing this all up;

PangeaLeader wrote:

I hack so I obvious can talk about being a 'noob' and about 'skilled gameplay'. It's cool to use aimbot and wall hack and find it offensive that anyone should accuse me of it. Because when they do I act like a 12 year old and prove their point completely
You've already admitted to hacking to my m8 and offered him hacks so how about you leave this forum and don't come back?
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6221|cs_connecticut‬‭
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6509|Bournemouth, South England
^^Your name is funny.
[alpha_team_nipper]
+1|6526
jammessey if u read this listen up

u said "Who's gonna follow a guide from someone with fucking horrible stats?"    but not every one is medic 24/7 they got lifes unlike u so plz stop criticies people
[alpha_team_nipper]
+1|6526
oh btw ssandstorm gratz to your 10k kills maybe i said it a little late but its better then never
[alpha_team_nipper]
+1|6526
when i was thinking a little bit more on it i thaugth that my coment too jameseyy wasent very nice so im sorry jameseyy
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6464|meh-land
1) use the edit function plox
2) responding to 6 month old posts makes you look retarted
3) quote plox
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys

[alpha_team_nipper] wrote:

u said "Who's gonna follow a guide from someone with fucking horrible stats?"    but not every one is medic 24/7 they got lifes unlike u so plz stop criticies people
why did you revive this sniper faggot's topic? gtfo
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6455|The Twilight Zone

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

[alpha_team_nipper] wrote:

why did you revive this sniper faggot's topic? gtfo
most retarded threadever has been revived. world is comming to an end...
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Blehm98 wrote:

1) use the edit function plox
2) responding to 6 month old posts makes you look retarted
3) quote plox
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6694|Brunei Darussalam