HisInfernalDeath
+23|6741|Belgium
The girl next door, my pet in needy times..
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6689

Pseudomissy wrote:

tori amos is the most beautifull woman ever.

http://static.flickr.com/21/25009588_951102b484_o.jpg
DocZ
+13|6705|Belgium
random order:

Natalie Portman
Keira Knightley
Jennifer Lien (sexiest voice EVER!!!!)
Kirsten Dunst
Amy Smart
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6705

Stealth42o wrote:

Pseudomissy wrote:

lmao you guys have terrible taste in girls well i guess you have to settle for much less because most of you will never get any girl that is attractive.

but really that girl looks like a scarecow with no tits most beautiful women ever? haha.

That brunette girl on the other page arm wrestling creams any girl mentioned in this thread so far.
supa_fly52
Save a Mouse, Eat a Pussy
+8|6772|Gold Coast, Australia
Another Hot Chick I found, Her Name is...

Elisha Cuthbert, and she is HOT, shes in the movie 'The Girl Next Door'

https://img87.imageshack.us/img87/6190/skselishacuthbert0058ll.jpg
Rosse_modest
+76|6793|Antwerp, Flanders

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Stealth42o wrote:

Pseudomissy wrote:

lmao you guys have terrible taste in girls well i guess you have to settle for much less because most of you will never get any girl that is attractive.
By "you guys" do you mean every1 else but you?
If so, I must say I feel slightly offended by your remark...
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6705

Rosse_modest wrote:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Stealth42o wrote:

no i just mean people who think girls like that are beautiful or any idiot that drools over a girl when shes not even attractive and fat and slutty etc.
DocZ
+13|6705|Belgium

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Rosse_modest wrote:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

no i just mean people who think girls like that are beautiful or any idiot that drools over a girl when shes not even attractive and fat and slutty etc.
so are you saying you like your women fat and slutty.....   Or are my powers of deduction not that strong today....?

BTW can't argue about taste......
Rosse_modest

DocZ wrote:

so are you saying you like your women fat and slutty.....   Or are my powers of deduction not that strong today....?
No he's saying he hates guys who drool over fat and slutty women

DocZ wrote:

No but it's quite frustrating when you post what you believe to be the most attractive homo sapiens female this side of the Galaxy and nobody seems to agree with u at all...
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6705

DocZ wrote:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Rosse_modest wrote:

No i mean people with base taste in girls there are alot of wierdos out there that like alot of fucked up stuff now theres two reasons first there wierd or there ugly themself so its natural they are attractived to ugly people i guess.

I'm talking about when some guy posts this really ugly sleazy slut wich any normal guy that doesnt look like roasted horse balls knows shes an ugly whore but then you see all the rat fuck losers "omg so hot"

Idiots like that are annoying if you're gonna say a girl is "hot" etc at least let her be attractive.
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6690|Australia

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

DocZ wrote:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

No i mean people with base taste in girls there are alot of wierdos out there that like alot of fucked up stuff now theres two reasons first there wierd or there ugly themself so its natural they are attractived to ugly people i guess.

I'm talking about when some guy posts this really ugly sleazy slut wich any normal guy that doesnt look like roasted horse balls knows shes an ugly whore but then you see all the rat fuck losers "omg so hot"

Idiots like that are annoying if you're gonna say a girl is "hot" etc at least let her be attractive.
"Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder"
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6705

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

DocZ wrote:

yeah yeah, no offence but thats what ugly people say.
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6690|Australia

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Haha yeah you got me...Well atleast im lucky, i could be Canadian.

(That'll do i dont want to get into a flame war, people have there own opinions on things let it be)
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6705

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

Haha yeah you got me...Well atleast im lucky, i could be Canadian.

(That'll do i dont want to get into a flame war, people have there own opinions on things let it be)
I dont get mad easy, Beauty inside is the most important but on the outside its also important most people wont be with some one they are not attracted too i am one of those people they dont have to be a super model but they have to be good looking but at the same time a  really good person in the inside.

There can only be one Canadian thats me
Rosse_modest

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Then what's that paranoid schizophrenic my sister's trying to get divorced from?
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6705

Rosse_modest wrote:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Then what's that paranoid schizophrenic my sister's trying to get divorced from?
no idea blame mcdonalds and the U.S or something like that
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6708|Devon, England
1. Alyssa Milano
2. Kiera Knightly
3. Jakki Degg
4. Jessica Alba
5. Sarah Michelle Gellar
dirtyepics
+19|6749|England
Ok Rosse and Berserk.....this is my post.

If you need a reference to hot women just refer to all my threads and I will argue with anyone that disagrees with me.............they're all so damn fine.
ICE
+1|6693|Bremen, Indiana
Jessica Alba
Jennifer Love-Hewitt
Lindsey Lohan
Jessica Simpson
Catherin Bell
ROTOFOO
+2|6678
Delta Goodrem
Elsa Benitez
Gisele Bundchen
Heidi Klum
Famke Janssen
hatoonamathatha
+0|6675
hey its beautiful pic........but there is no list of 5 woman in my mind..........coz there is only a woman .........?????????????
TC><Injecter
+4|6845|Berlin, Germany
New: Rhona Mitra and Rosamund Pike.... Mitra looks just ahhh BEAUTIFUL and Pike has something... But shes not hot or something i donno its something that I like
airborne916
+24|6682
i have the best list
my gf YES I HAVE A GF AND NO HERE NAME DOES NOT END WITH JPEG.
jessica alba   
mesha barton   
Angelina Jolie
carmen electra
Xaritix
Banned
+1|6642|Somewhere near Beverly Hills
My top 5:

Paris Hilton

Morgan Webb

Anna Nicole Smith

Krystal Steal

Carmen Electra

Last edited by Xaritix (2006-03-10 15:55:39)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6755|The Hague, Netherlands

https://www.marry-an-ugly-millionaire-online-dating-agency.com/images/pig-ugly-woman-fat-face.jpg
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard