NaytdawgUK
+7|6196|essex, UK
4 days ago i got PR now im bored of it, it seems imo to have taken a everyone jump on the band wagon approach, ive played 5 servers tonight all of them have little or no team play, or ability to win

i know, go sumwhere else, go on the other team, do this do that but grrrr
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6444|Chicago, IL
It happens, try to find a clan server (if there are any yet), or a server loaded with clan members, they usually work together well, and will usually allow a non-clan person to join their squads.
NaytdawgUK
+7|6196|essex, UK
yeah foudn a couple 22sas and uk tactics, not bad places
Anewgirl
+12|6150|Vermont U.S.A
Yea I'm getting sick of all the TK's ' me , and them .
Whats with the uniforms they all look the same after 50 yds or so , and half the time you don't get a teammates name tag till after you tk'd them?
I know look on the map , but half the squads are leap frogging all over the place it's kinda lame .
That's another thing whats with all the squad hopping ? If I wanted to be squad leader I would create a squad wtf.
Starting wonder why I wasted thousands of hours on this game . I think I'm now sick of all the packs , and the mods , and 2142 just sux .
Think I'm going to give the whole game a break for now ....
CodePhoeniX
+13|6212|USA

NaytdawgUK wrote:

4 days ago i got PR now im bored of it, it seems imo to have taken a everyone jump on the band wagon approach, ive played 5 servers tonight all of them have little or no team play, or ability to win

i know, go sumwhere else, go on the other team, do this do that but grrrr
Most of the team players moved on to the Beta
Larkin
Banned
+22|6513|West Yorkshire, England

S.Lythberg wrote:

It happens
You have bad moments in any game. Bear with it, once you find a decent server then you won't look back.

The thrill/fun of sneaking around in the bushes with a bunch of drawling Americans on VOIP cannot be exagerated!
firebolt5
+114|6152

Anewgirl wrote:

Yea I'm getting sick of all the TK's ' me , and them .
Whats with the uniforms they all look the same after 50 yds or so , and half the time you don't get a teammates name tag till after you tk'd them?
I know look on the map , but half the squads are leap frogging all over the place it's kinda lame .
That's another thing whats with all the squad hopping ? If I wanted to be squad leader I would create a squad wtf.
Starting wonder why I wasted thousands of hours on this game . I think I'm now sick of all the packs , and the mods , and 2142 just sux .
Think I'm going to give the whole game a break for now ....
Spot them out first if you think they're the enemy, if you see a red circle, fire at them.  If not, don't fire and check your minimap.  The delay of the nametags is intentional.
Anewgirl
+12|6150|Vermont U.S.A
O ' I did not no that the name tag was supposed to be delayed ,Thanks for the tip.
nonexistentusmc
+26|6442|Queens, NYC
PR is really a game you should take your time on. I just played a couple of rounds today, not bad at all. The side I was on won all of them. You just have to get used to what your stuff looks like compared to the stuff of the other side. It's really not that bad.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard