chittydog
less busy
+586|6827|Kubra, Damn it!

Noob commanders.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6337|Twyford, UK

mr. LuxusLexus wrote:

The lack of teamwork always pisses me off.
The over representation of snipers and medics even when the situation calls for engineers and antitank, like on ghost town. 10 guys up on the roof with their sniper rifle wanking off, when we need guys repairing our tanks, assets and laying down mines to protect our bases...
Isn't that what artillery is for?
"We need engineers and AT!"
'Fuck you!'
`OMGSNIPERWTF!`
'No way, man!'
*artillery*
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6673|Disaster Free Zone

Skorpy-chan wrote:

That guy's the commander. He's doing his job, which is spotting enemies for people to kill.

Don't like it, play muted.
QFT. I was commanding on shonghua and spotting (like I always do) and our team was easily winning. But then 1 squad leader said over VOIP "can you please stop spamming the spotting".

So bowing to the squad leaders wishes I stopped spotting everyone and just did the occasional APC, consequently we lost 4 flags and started to lose. So they started a mutiny against me. At which time I beginning to spot again. We recapture the flags and actually cap them out in the end.

I'm sorry but spotting is the most valuable tool the commander (and players in general) have. I wish more people would spot things. Especially the planes. Spamming the same guys over and over is another thing all together.
Ssandstorm
+73|6726|Perth, Western Australia
The most annoying thing in Bf2 are claymore haters.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6821|Denver colorado
I hate it when people get into dumb discussions about pointless shit.

Ranks... ranks......

uhh..

ranks.
specops10-4
+108|6735|In the hills
I hate getting teabagged.  If they had female medics I would prefer to get sat on.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6281|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

specops10-4 wrote:

I hate getting teabagged.  If they had female medics I would prefer to get sat on.
I know how to counter that.

You'll need:
  • 1 dead person
  • 1 enemy to perform teabag
  • 1 (living) anti-tank soldier (preferably equipped with SRAWs)
  • Get killed by enemy, and perform teabag.
  • Have AT teammate SRAW the enemy.
  • Enjoy your view as it goes from seeing your enemy's testicles to seeing him being ass-raped by an anti-tank rocket.

I've done it before, and all parties got a nice laugh out of it.

Last edited by cowami (2007-06-03 20:25:51)

https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6670|Middle of nowhere

David.Podedworny wrote:

ig wrote:

i actually like it when enemies are actually being spotted by the commander
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6641
Hax
manitobapaintballa
+32|6610
bullet whores all they fucking use are bullets then they bitch when i use a grenade to kill em
(cob)mikko
+21|6436|finland
grenades and gaymores!
ZekersSneakers
+8|6496
UAVs.
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6584|Lexington, Kentucky
When you have, lets say, seven minutes in a helo to complete a requirement for a medal. Then you need 12 kills.

Then getting 40, and finding that because of the weekend lag the 7 minutes didn't register as being done until after your kills came and went. =P
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6613|Gold coast, Aus.
Smurfs and the dumbshit they do that gets you killed. And the randomness of the guns (<3 bfpro)
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6250|B.C. Canada
dumb fuckin shit you must be a noob. Its the commander doing his fuckin job!!!!
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6348
most annoying thing in BF2 are noobs with no brains

message spamming is priceless
lacha123
+1|6165

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

most annoying thing in BF2 are noobs with no brains

message spamming is priceless
u know what else is priceless master card.
tgust5
+22|6618

Skorpy-chan wrote:

That guy's the commander. He's doing his job, which is spotting enemies for people to kill.

Don't like it, play muted.
wow   your an idiot.   he means when someone keeps saying  "enemy boat spotted"  in a karkand server.
tgust5
+22|6618
all of you who say its the commander are fucking retarded!  if a commander keeps saying "enemy jet spotted" in a karkand server, he isnt doing his job!  quit trying to sound smart.  you dont know what your talking about.
Boomstick
+3|6168|In your base Teabaggin your CO
mmm things i hate

Fighting commanders
Spamming commanders
Clay spammers
People that noobtube you from 2 ft
Any arty

All fucking retartds if you ask me.
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6397|Earth
I really hate it when bitches yell at the noobs who just stand on the carrier or the airfield waiting for that precious J10 or Cobra. They paid there damn $50 for the game, they can do whatever the hell they want.
Signature
Skorpy-chan
+127|6337|Twyford, UK
And exactly HOW was the original post clear on this? Am I expected to be a mindreader now?

Show some consideration for people trying to read things. That's what sepeates human intelligence from monkeys.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6294|The | Netherlands

cowami wrote:

specops10-4 wrote:

I know how to counter that.

You'll need:
  • 1 dead person
  • 1 enemy to perform teabag
  • 1 (living) anti-tank soldier (preferably equipped with SRAWs)
  • Get killed by enemy, and perform teabag.
  • Have AT teammate SRAW the enemy.
  • Enjoy your view as it goes from seeing your enemy's testicles to seeing him being ass-raped by an anti-tank rocket.

I've done it before, and all parties got a nice laugh out of it.
I always hear great stories of when you are playing, so when I would join a game with you I would have lots of fun?
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6293
Most annoying thing in Bf2 is tking someone with your grenades.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6445|USA
It's only a problem when the commander does it, and why make a thread. Poll: WHO CARES?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard