Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6774|Dallas
Biggest Guild/Alliance in guild wars meets in one guild hall at the same time.  Lagfest ensues.  Shortly afterwards we raided the 4 largest towns, Lions Arch, Kaineng Center, Kamadan, and Great Temple and literally flooded the chat and caused multiple districts of the city to be formed. 

https://img388.imageshack.us/img388/1328/gw002ys4.jpg

https://img472.imageshack.us/img472/8238/gw005nv4.jpg

https://img352.imageshack.us/img352/2820/gw008zh3.jpg

Also, if you don't like GuildWars, Wow, MMO's, whatever, take your bitching somewhere else.
Chou
+737|6801
Holy shit, that's awesome!!
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6606|Michigan, USA
A gathering of epic porportions, shame that game bored me to tears.
jsnipy
+3,276|6532|...

is this game like wow?
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6630|Mhz

jsnipy wrote:

is this game like wow?
Not really, you don't have to dedicate all your entire life to it to get anywhere for a start, though I havn't played sinse a few months before the first expansion.
Greenboi
+14|6377
Damn! I want in that guild! haha, hardly play much, im a very casual player
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6675|NT, like Mick Dundee

Unleash the fury.

Rofl, nice spam.

Pity that looks like IF, SW, Org, UC or Shattrah on a crowded WoW server... Guess guild wars isn't that MMO...

Last edited by Flecco (2007-06-03 14:56:47)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6631|Gold coast, Aus.
I dont get into MMORPG's because of the time needed to get anywhere before you get to have 'fun' But that looks fucking awesome. Thats one thing that does appeal to me about online games. A bunch of people all with the same agenda working together through electronic means
Defiance
+438|6681

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

is this game like wow?
Not really, you don't have to dedicate all your entire life to it to get anywhere for a start, though I havn't played sinse a few months before the first expansion.
That's EQ.

Casuals can get to a lot of places in WoW.

Flecco wrote:

Unleash the fury.

Rofl, nice spam.

Pity that looks like IF, SW, Org, UC or Shattrah on a crowded WoW server... Guess guild wars isn't that MMO...
There's no one ever in IF anymore, just bank alts. And now shattrath is so spread out, everyone's in different places which is great design imo, but still can get a bit crazy in the banks.

Last edited by Defiance (2007-06-04 06:48:06)

Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6704|Ireland
Is this nightfall?
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6760|the middle of nowhere
Holy fudge.
[[[@lph@]]]_Templar
+20|6467|UK
Nice lol
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6774|Dallas

Dr.Red-Eye wrote:

Is this nightfall?
Yes.  Well, sort of.  It's a Nightfall Guild Hall.  Isle of the Worms I believe.
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6731|Ireland | Monaghan

Ha ha I'm in there somewhere too that's a great guild... but more for American players tbh.

Don't suppose Mark/Arilian said what happened all the officers in OoU I bet he wouldn't if you asked him.
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6704|Ireland
How exactly are you supposed to "Raid" Kamadan and the other places you mentioned?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6774|Dallas

IrishGrimReaper wrote:

Ha ha I'm in there somewhere too that's a great guild... but more for American players tbh.
Ahh, Hail Lazy!

Dr.Red-Eye wrote:

How exactly are you supposed to "Raid" Kamadan and the other places you mentioned?
Well usually people go to these towns to sell items, buy items, form groups for whatever, etc.  This is all done through chat.  When 450 people from the same guild go into a town, it fragments the town into seperate districts (or game instances) and then clogs the chat with LaZy spam. 

Basically the town shuts down.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6654

lol. i need to start playing again...kinda lost interest after factions came out.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6665|Brisbane, Australia

Krunt! Why does that kind of shit happen while I sleep?!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard