GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6732|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
last night playing i node bf #18 i think . commander of rebels in surge , i hear a noise in the room im in theres a team mate with his shock paddles out BANG FUCKING DEAD what the fuck revived bang revived bang revived this carried on for a bout 2 minutes till i fucking disconnected . i didnt get get their lowlife names . i couldnt do any thing i couldnt respawn any where i manged a few shots while they were reloading but iwas totally owned . i am really pissed off with these smacttard padders and this the 1st time its happened for me . i play fair and in squads and my own team mate fucking owned me fucking felchers. we were doing really well to i tryed getting the rest of the team to help but they were all to far away . i dont have a new worst enemy though which i find weird after being killed so many times maybe it doesnt registr if your revived? again im not a padder . if it were not for my four kids asleep i would have let loose at this crap infantile behavior . on a good note when i left i joined another i node server and played 2 rounds with greenie beazinie on iron gator i was seal commander 2 wins no looses dont know which team he was on tho . at least we know where he is now lol

Again i Apologise for my language regards gaikiwarrior
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6710|Sydney, Australia
what an asshole... its bad enough when a group of them do it by themselves, but when they use you as a tool for stat padding its just BS.

How many times did you die?
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
about 20 i think i was too insane to notice they fucked my game up . i know its only a game but thats bad shit . im 36 yrs old dude you dont play like that
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
sorry if i take long time to answer my emule is on
thinner44
+1|6798
I think this has been covered a few times. I know it's possibly one of the worst things to happen, being the victim of obvious stat padders. Did you hit enter to spawn elsewhere, did you hit suicide so they couldn't do it anymore. These are a couple of 'way outs' from these idiots.... finally, don't get mad, get even
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6759|AUS, Canberra
did he kill you with the shock paddles?

i dont think its possible to tk with them.
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
sorry didnt think of suiciding !!
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
no there was a mec sf shooting me my teamate was reviving asshat
evillbill
+-1|6724|West Oz

GAIKIWARRIOR wrote:

about 20 i think i was too insane to notice they fucked my game up . i know its only a game but thats bad shit . im 36 yrs old dude you dont play like that
Good to see another Perth gray-beard gaming. I've got 2 yrs on you...

I doubt it was deliberate stat padding. Some people will just revive you regardless of where you are. They guy reviving you was probably 26yrs your junior.

I usually try to take out the attacker first. On one occasion I revived 4 people while the attacker was reloading, I had the paddles out and would have been shot before I had a weapon out. As it was, he was shot by the one of people I revived.

I have been TKed for reviving someone once. It seems he was out of ammo and wanted to respawn elsewhere. Knifed me, took my kit and then revived me. He bolted out the door, and I went looking for a crate. It's a crazy game. You will see some weird stuff.
oberst_enzian
+234|6731|melb.au
yer, those bloody stats padders! they ruin the game!!

i tried to do that upside down boat thing and I just exploded, wtf?
BudRell
+2|6826|Home

evillbill wrote:

GAIKIWARRIOR wrote:

...add one year to that
Buffnuggles
+11|6721|The Hague, Netherlands
I had the same experience at Sharqi.
I spawned at one of the bases in the alley and suddenly i was killed and revived over and over again.

I tried to spawn somewhere else, but I didn't have the time to do it.
Finally I hold the Esc button to leave the map, f**k.

I don't have names but i happened to see that there were 2 US soldiers and 1 teammate.
The teammate (medic) revived me constantly and the others shoot the hell out of me.

Proof of friends working together!!
Buffnuggles
+11|6721|The Hague, Netherlands

oberst_enzian wrote:

yer, those bloody stats padders! they ruin the game!!

i tried to do that upside down boat thing and I just exploded, wtf?
Maybe one of your teammates had a rocketlauncher and blew up your boat.
He gets TK's and damage, I think he had no troubles with that.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6732|Malaga, España
it also hapens with getting knife badges especialy 2 friends will do it one joins the mec team the other usmc...they take an victim...they first shoot him down..the mec gets close take his knife out...the usmc friend revives u and the mec kills this goes on till the end of the round. this what i also call stat padding..and it kinda feels getting ass raped
JonMichael
+0|6695
the only time i stat padded  is when me and my friends went off 2 another side of map and got knife badges
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6758|Human Meat Shield

BudRell wrote:

evillbill wrote:

GAIKIWARRIOR wrote:

...add one year to that
Minus 2 from Gaikiwarrior   Glad to see older gens playing.
Fubar48
+0|6696

imdead wrote:

BudRell wrote:

evillbill wrote:

:)...add one year to that ;)
Minus 2 from Gaikiwarrior :(  Glad to see older gens playing.
I just play to play........ My stats suck but I have FUN!  Stat Padders are only fooling themselves!

BTW........  Add 21 years...........White Beard gaming!
nitro92
I cheat.
+-6|6790|Sydney, Australia
i use 2 pad like dat on oMan  only had 2 peops so just had 2 kil other guy dun do now nice 2 c aussies here
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6758|Human Meat Shield
?? ?? Can't translate last post. Fubar that is exactly what I do: play to have fun! damn you old. The wagon-wheel era
Mafia47
+27|6729|Chicago
i know that stat padders really gay and everything but... its not like when you die, revive, die , revive etc it doesn't affect your score at all, your not dead and you don't have a death into your stats until after you respawn again. you get revived and then shot again its not two deaths its 0 until you respawn all the medic was doing was trying to help...but he probley didn't mind the points he got
SargeJp
+87|6738|Canada
stats padders are cools
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6727|Finland
why you just didn't change team? Even if teams are even you can press that team button and you just die and they can't revive you anymore. Easiest way to get out of that kinda padding.
BudRell
+2|6826|Home

imdead wrote:

?? ?? Can't translate last post. Fubar that is exactly what I do: play to have fun! damn you old. The wagon-wheel era
LOL...wagon-wheel.....röhhöhöhöhöhö

Yes, Fubar...was that really +21 ? If it was then you should put --> <-- on every posting

I can't yet, I'm just senior ...

Last edited by BudRell (2005-12-17 10:45:09)

First
+3|6708|Canada
ya this is a major problem guys dont ever ever go to a UCS 24/7 karkand server these assholes do this all the time and its their server so well its pretty messed and i cant belive its always full. i was sniping and 2 teamates of mine come up behind me 1 knifes me other revives me this went on for 5 kills before i did a suicide. i had seen their names and i chased them down and noob tubed them for the rest of the game till i got kicked good old revenge
FatherDon
+0|6695
Tell me about it.  I have seen it done with my own eyes and its f'in gay.  I haev only been playin for 3 months now and i have seen it too many times.  Also it ruins the fun of playin the game.  I have been tempted to do the knife Badge but then I think to myself well, It wouldn't be fun if I just cheated my way through it.  Also its fun to actually recieve ranks through real true gameplay.  Check out this thing I did on the ranks, its not that cool but just to check it out.  Tell me if I have any mistakes.  www.freewebs.com/fathersclan  on the left just click on ranks and also be free to look about the webpage.  We are recruting.

Last edited by FatherDon (2005-12-17 10:52:56)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard