Kaosragnarok87
+0|6160
I play on both A2G and HBD from time to time and Id have to say I like them both fairly equally. Just to clarify though, HBD's rules are just as laid back as A2G's. The commander rule is there simply to make commanders actually do their freakin jobs instead of running around getting killed in helicopters while their teammates are asking for supplies. From my observation, the admins do a fairly good job of enforcing this fairly. If you're in a tank and commanding, the admin usually won't say anything unless its  obvious that that's ALL you're doing. Even then the admin usually gives you plenty of warnings before kicking you. A2G is an awesome server, dont get me wrong, its just frustrating sometimes to have a really good squad working together to cap TV station (a fairly hard point to cap if the team defending it knows what theyre doing.) and all you ask for is a UAV and the commander is to busy driving a APC around to help out.
|HBD|You_Got_Sn1p3d
+3|6165

Kaosragnarok87 wrote:

I play on both A2G and HBD from time to time and Id have to say I like them both fairly equally. Just to clarify though, HBD's rules are just as laid back as A2G's. The commander rule is there simply to make commanders actually do their freakin jobs instead of running around getting killed in helicopters while their teammates are asking for supplies. From my observation, the admins do a fairly good job of enforcing this fairly. If you're in a tank and commanding, the admin usually won't say anything unless its  obvious that that's ALL you're doing. Even then the admin usually gives you plenty of warnings before kicking you. A2G is an awesome server, dont get me wrong, its just frustrating sometimes to have a really good squad working together to cap TV station (a fairly hard point to cap if the team defending it knows what theyre doing.) and all you ask for is a UAV and the commander is to busy driving a APC around to help out.
That's exactly what I mean. Our rules aren't strict and just because they seem so doesn't mean you have to say we have silly rules. All we're trying to do here is ensure that the game runs smoothly.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6521|Belgium
killer
Commander      104:04:36
Total     739:47:48

Umm.. Have have only been commander 14% of your total bf2 time. I could understand if you wanted to be a fighting commander, but as an infantry player you have way more benefit from a commander that does his job. Perhaps youre someone that can combine fighting and commanding, but there are many more people that miserably fail.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6778|Bulgaria
omfg
I haven't been on this erver for ages!
I must return to SF
NASTY_BUTLER
+41|6505|Infiltrating the Smurf Village
HBD runs good servers.  The admins are fair and the game play is solid.
ShadedWill
+2|6256
HBD has one of the best GT servers on there. But yeah what Kaosragnarok87 said.
David.P
Banned
+649|6266

NASTY_BUTLER wrote:

HBD runs good servers.  The admins are fair and the game play is solid.

ShadedWill wrote:

HBD has one of the best GT servers on there. But yeah what Kaosragnarok87 said.
And dont forget its one of the few ghost servers where they allow my 2 favorite things to do #1. Baserape(I love fucking with the spets tank in their spawn) and #2. C4 ramming(Thats how i got my veteran explosives badge on my old account, And they fucken hate it when i do that hell people tried to get me banned for that)
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6316|New Haven, CT
Ghost Town with base raping becomes unplayable. I like this server, but only when then teams are even.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6460
24/7 Ghost Town is disgusting. Ghost Town is so over played in SF and it isn't even that good. You will get more people if you make at least one of those servers carry all SF maps.
David.P
Banned
+649|6266
WTF? I just got kicked from the server for my orange text? Sn1p3d i thought it was okay? Why does cyrex have a problem with it? All the other admins thought it was cool.

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-06-11 19:58:14)

|HBD|You_Got_Sn1p3d
+3|6165
David that is against the ROE. We're sorry but we can't allow that on our servers. It may be a little thing and I doubt it disrupts gaming at all but our leader, JHC decided not to chance it, sorry.

THE BF2 ROE Version 2
3.1 Use of Cheats or Hacks

3.1.1 Players may not change (hack) any core games files or effectively change game settings by employing external programs or cheats for the purposes of giving themselves an unfair advantage over other players. This would include but not limited to:

(a) MSX and other 3rd party software.

(b) Modification of weapons code, aka Tank turrets exploit.

(c) CVAR hacks which would make players appear Neon

(d) CVAR hacks that let players see thru walls or buildings

(e) Mini-Map hack so all players are visible

(f) Modification of Player Names which would alter their size or colors.

Section (f) was interpreted by our clan to fall under what you described David.

Last edited by |HBD|You_Got_Sn1p3d (2007-06-11 21:10:22)

|HBD| CyrexCore2k
+1|6156
yo David. I already pmed you but yeah. Sorry you weren't warned first but summer tends to bring out the problem players and it gets difficult to go by the warn, warn, kick, ban ideal all the time. Hope this doesn't keep you away!
David.P
Banned
+649|6266

|HBD| CyrexCore2k wrote:

yo David. I already pmed you but yeah. Sorry you weren't warned first but summer tends to bring out the problem players and it gets difficult to go by the warn, warn, kick, ban ideal all the time. Hope this doesn't keep you away!
Got the pm thx for the explanation.
|HBD|JesusHChrist
+4|6132
Please check out our all new site at www.hbd-gaming.com
We have also replaced the Gtown I/O map with 24/7 Warlord
2 new servers added:
24/7 Highway Tampa
24/7 Dragon Valley
All IP's & Live Game Servers are listed on the homepage.  Please Register to view all content!!  Thanks!
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6404|Belgium
Seriously why not an EF server? There are already umpteen 24/7 dragon valley servers and Tampa is just plain crap...
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6778|Bulgaria
HBD is great! Tampa is great!
Is it updating stats. though????
Mr_biggieballs
+4|6100|NH,USA
I <3 Hbd :-).
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6517|dunno
Meh i don't really like your servers you guys were accusing me of hacking and kicked me for no reason at all. If your sf servers are any thing like your Oman server then i want be joining.
David.P
Banned
+649|6266

Mr_biggieballs wrote:

I <3 Hbd :-).
Woot my pal biggie is in the house!
-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
+1|6702
They got a new admin on the server making it impossible to enjoy.....im gone and so are others and more are going
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6738|Mexico City

The_Killer wrote:

Meh i don't really like your servers you guys were accusing me of hacking and kicked me for no reason at all. If your sf servers are any thing like your Oman server then i want be joining.
Well,
i got banned from the HBD GT server for "rank hacking", i explained to them, even showed them a copy of the mails between me and EA of what was the problem.
After that, one of their admins accused me of hacking, showed a pkb screen where it clearly showed how an idiot name hacked and pid spoofed me, even that i proved to him that it wasnt me, they still banned me, even from their web page !!!. LOL...

Months ago they had good mature admins, now they have retarded and moronic kids ........
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6320

I got banned from HBD server recently by =DMG= Johnny Canuck 666 which was really weird...DMG guy's an admin now? Anyway, I called him a silly ass monkey for camping and hiding out by the same AA chair by our uncap and then started discussing his last ban on me over at DMG and he decided to ban me again

/fail that guy has anger issues.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard