|HBD|You_Got_Sn1p3d
+3|6170
Hello everyone, |HBD| Honored By Death invites you to our two Ghost Town Servers. These servers are almost always kept clean by admins.

|HBD| 24/7 Ghost Town @ IP 72.9.104.194:16567

|HBD| 24/7 Ghost Town No Vehicles Infantry Only FF=Off @ IP 72.9.104.195:16567

Thank You.
David.P
Banned
+649|6270
Nice i love HBD servers you guys rock! Tell biggie i said hi.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6320|New Haven, CT
You really don't need to advertise your Ghost Town servers.
|HBD|You_Got_Sn1p3d
+3|6170
Maybe not the first one but the I/O one my clan wants to get filled. Either way I'm advertising my clan's servers, we'll see if telling me I don't need to does anything...
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6320|New Haven, CT
I know your normal one doesn't need advertising, since I haven't seen it below 50 people. You are probably right about the other one, since I have never seen it.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6553|Brisbane, Aus

where are these servers located? and ping kick?
Donald O' Brien
+104|6700
I played in the IO server today.  Good thing it was filled with noobs because I've never played Ghost Town before and it was a good way to learn the map.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6527

Donald O' Brien wrote:

I played in the IO server today.  Good thing it was filled with noobs because I've never played Ghost Town before and it was a good way to learn the map.
WWWWAAAAHHH??????

How long have you had SF?
Donald O' Brien
+104|6700
I've had it for a couple of days.  If anyone wants to play with me and 'show me the ropes' of sf, add me to xfire.
|HBD|You_Got_Sn1p3d
+3|6170
All HBD servers are located inside the Continental United States. Ping kick is around 200+.
Gen. Payne
+50|6703|USA
I love these servers. I only wish you'd host some more maps, because I play way too much ghost town
|HBD|You_Got_Sn1p3d
+3|6170
We do, we have Wake Island and Op Road Rage.
David.P
Banned
+649|6270
Where exactly are they located? Because my ping never goes higher then 20.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6587|Reisterstown, MD

Meh.  I played there a couple of times.  A2G is a lot better.
David.P
Banned
+649|6270

killer21 wrote:

Meh.  I played there a couple of times.  A2G is a lot better.
Blasphemer!
|HBD|You_Got_Sn1p3d
+3|6170
pFFFFFFFFTTTTT PFFFFFFFFFFFTTT I SAY!
killer21

Perhaps if you didn't have all those silly rules your server would be better.
Nanten
+24|6426
Sheesh! I absolutely freaking hate it, that only place that has populated IO SF is US. Bleh! If i win the lottery, i will buy a house from US just to play SF. Hmph!
|HBD|You_Got_Sn1p3d
+3|6170

killer21 wrote:

Perhaps if you didn't have all those silly rules your server would be better.
We have silly rules?

BaseRape Allowed
Commanders --  do their job, they aren't allowed in Armor or Helos (Transport or Armor as a passenger only)
No Racist Language
Respect all players and HBD members alike
No TKing, Force TKing, or TKing of any form

I could name alot more, but basically, no being a smacktard, and it's all good. Now name one rule our server has that you object.
killer21

That doesn't make any sense where a commander can't be in a vehicle.  How lame is that?  What if the commander is trying to take out a heli with a FAV and trying to command at the same time?  You gonna kick him for that?  Exactly why I say lame rules.  Everything is is alright but having a silly rule such as that makes your server only ok.  Not great like A2G.
Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6485|Kamloops, BC Canada
I just got Armored Fury. I love your Road rage server it's like the only one always populated.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6783|Bulgaria

David.Podedworny wrote:

Nice i love HBD servers you guys rock! Tell biggie i said hi.
+1. hehe HBD servers are cool!
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6591|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
I'd no problem with your server if it werent for the fact that i was banned from it for something or other, don't know the reason, i was playing fine and then i was banned.
|HBD|You_Got_Sn1p3d
+3|6170

killer21 wrote:

That doesn't make any sense where a commander can't be in a vehicle.  How lame is that?  What if the commander is trying to take out a heli with a FAV and trying to command at the same time?  You gonna kick him for that?  Exactly why I say lame rules.  Everything is is alright but having a silly rule such as that makes your server only ok.  Not great like A2G.
I understand what you're saying, but it's not like admins like myself constantly watch who's in a tank. I mean sure, if the commander hops in a tank to kill a helo baseraping we'd have no problems with that. We're saying that if the commander is actively fighting in the vehicle on the mainland that's bad, because we should reserve that vehicle for someone who can devote all their efforts to it. I hope this makes sense. I think it's pretty reasonable, but alright, say my server is ok and go play on your awesome A2G. Have Fun.
killer21

I will chief.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard