|HBD|You_Got_Sn1p3d
+3|6144
Lol then you and I are birds of a feather.
<^0|7h3-64m3|^0>
+25|6218|Lisbon, Portugal
dont even waste ur time on this server...12 year old kid admins
aj0405
+19|6131
i never had any problems when i played there.sounds like you're making crap up to me.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6601|New Hampshire, USA
Yeah, that is one of the few servers in my favorites.  One map, generally populated, (generally) decent players and good times

I have no problems there
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

Yeah, that is one of the few servers in my favorites.  One map, generally populated, (generally) decent players and good times

I have no problems there
Ditto. Except for the server has a habit of making me lose my connection
|HBD|You_Got_Sn1p3d
+3|6144
That's been happening to me lately also. Not sure what's up though, happening to me everywhere I go. I lose my connection for like two seconds, then it's fine but It happens over and over.

Oh, and <^0|7h3-64m3|^0>,

No one believes you for a second. Our admins are mature and they do a great job of keeping all our servers clean.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6757|Bulgaria
HBD, I love your servers... Whit the stats problem, I want to ask: what's the situation? Do your servers update stats??? I know there's nothing you can do about it. The only thing you can do is restart the server - which is a good idea.
[FHB]Unit44
+2|6608
Yes the HBD servers are updating stats fine now! and the crybaby above (<^0|7h3-64m3|^0>) was prob banned for TK or FTK for vehicle as I see it all the time....
|HBD|[FHB]Unit44

Last edited by [FHB]Unit44 (2007-07-02 09:36:23)

FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6383|Belgium
I have never ever enjoyed myself on this server. Every time and I do mean every single time there was an enemy tank or mobile AA just happily cruising around in our uncap. Even when they only have their uncap left, they insist on attacking our uncap.

I can understand your 'baserape allowed' rule but it is always taken to the extreme on your server.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6757|Bulgaria

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

Every time and I do mean every single time there was an enemy tank or mobile AA just happily cruising around in our uncap.
It was me, probably.
[FHB]Unit44
+2|6608

Nikola Bathory wrote:

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

Every time and I do mean every single time there was an enemy tank or mobile AA just happily cruising around in our uncap.
It was me, probably.
Yea... he likes shooting me down in my own base all the time.. gives me a challenge though so it's all good!
|HBD|[FHB]Unit44
TokyoJoe
+5|6516
i like flying in that server. [9IF]2 LiteUrple.
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6224|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
Awesome. I used to own in there all the time. Daddyofdeath. Is Valhalla still an admin there?
(BMP) Smegmeister
+2|6125
I Unfav'd This Server Recently

Was Always One Of My Fav's

Admins That Rape ??????????

You Used To Have Rules But Now Its Just Chaos
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6314|New York
I Like the server, it's in my favorites.  It's the perfect place to practice your skills with the A-10.
|HBD|JesusHChrist
+4|6111
Base Raping will always be allowed on our servers.  If you practice good team work & squad up, you can overcome a base rape.  Our Admins follow strict guidelines on our servers also.  I will remove an admin in a heartbeat for abusing their powers and they all know this.  I also  plan on starting a Highway to Tampa server in the near future.  Also, our Ghost Town Server is the #1 Ghost Town server in the world, #10 BF2 server in the United States, and #19 overall gaming server in the world.  Some players complain about our Admins not automatically kicking players for Team Killing, and I have instructed my admins to kick for it only when they witness it....that's my rule.  All of our servers are also set to auto kick for negative score, & 5 punished tk's.  The negative score usually gets them first.  Anyway, feel free to visit any of our servers and have a great time!

JHC
David.P
Banned
+649|6244
Jesus dont listen to the naysayers. Your server rocks we can do alot of shit which we cant do anywhere else.(Rape, C4 suicide, Spawnkill just to name a few) If he dont like it then tough go find another 24/7 ghost town server that lets you do these things (Not RH bunch of noobs dont like ebing rammed) Btw dont run a tampa server It's a crappy map EF would better maybe 24/7 Great wall? Just a suggestion throwing it out there.
|HBD|You_Got_Sn1p3d
+3|6144

(BMP) Smegmeister wrote:

I Unfav'd This Server Recently

Was Always One Of My Fav's

Admins That Rape ??????????

You Used To Have Rules But Now Its Just Chaos
Oh and admins aren't any different fron any other player trying to enjoy the game?
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6780|Marathon, Florida Keys

|HBD|JesusHChrist wrote:

Base Raping will always be allowed on our servers.  If you practice good team work & squad up, you can overcome a base rape.
Unless i am doing it.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6757|Bulgaria

|HBD|JesusHChrist wrote:

Base Raping will always be allowed on our servers.  JHC
I am happy to hear that!
(BMP) Smegmeister
+2|6125
baserape = stats padding

for faggots
|HBD|JesusHChrist
+4|6111

(BMP) Smegmeister wrote:

baserape = stats padding

for faggots
Ya know, base raping gets annoying sometimes, but like I said before, if you're a team oriented player it won't be a problem to overcome a base rape.  It's typically the inexperienced lone wolf players that get upset when they get raped.  Squad up, work as a team, and you won't have to worry about it.
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6501
I used to play on that server all the time. I got fed up with all the teamkilling for the damn jets though because not always was there an admin on to help out. Also the server is kind of empty most of the time and with such a big map you'd want it to be near full.
TokyoJoe
+5|6516

ShadowFoX wrote:

I used to play on that server all the time. I got fed up with all the teamkilling for the damn jets though because not always was there an admin on to help out. Also the server is kind of empty most of the time and with such a big map you'd want it to be near full.
i get tked, ftked, and punished once a round for a jet. so i start flying every round with a -4 or -6 lol.
(BMP) Smegmeister
+2|6125

|HBD|JesusHChrist wrote:

(BMP) Smegmeister wrote:

baserape = stats padding

for faggots
Ya know, base raping gets annoying sometimes, but like I said before, if you're a team oriented player it won't be a problem to overcome a base rape.  It's typically the inexperienced lone wolf players that get upset when they get raped.  Squad up, work as a team, and you won't have to worry about it.
its good to see an admin who works his server.....most just abuse the privilage........

i have mostly enjoyed your server....prob with servers that allow rape is they seem to attract nuggets who play dirty......maybe i'm just an old english fart...who beleives in honour....maybe this is my problem

i will play on you mostly awesome server again and hopefully not get excessilvely raped again......

what chance do you have when you spawn and 3 bits of armour are in yr mainbase.........

thanks

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard