aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6346|Iowa...

cablecopulate wrote:

aj0404 wrote:

90% of the time on the L@W server it's the USMC.i think i've only seen the PLA/MEC just totally dominate once or twice.the USMC gets better equipment,so that helps a lot.

I see these results all the time.
i don't,but you play this game a hell of a lot more than me.hence,you've seen it more.
|HBD|You_Got_Sn1p3d
+3|6170
By the looks of the video it seems like you like to baserape. Well then hop on HBD RR! We allow it, only because some of us know how to fight it!
aj0404
+298|6346|Iowa...

|HBD|You_Got_Sn1p3d wrote:

By the looks of the video it seems like you like to baserape. Well then hop on HBD RR! We allow it, only because some of us know how to fight it!
who doesn't like to baserape?
|HBD|You_Got_Sn1p3d
+3|6170

aj0404 wrote:

Haha! I heard that! 93 Pts from baseraping in the A-10 one round on our server. I know it's not much, it's just I spend round after round just sitting there idle at the US/MEC Hangars kicking and banning smacktards for TKing/Force TKing.
cablecopulate
+449|6734|Massachusetts.

Take Road Rage out of the rotation and I'm there.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6783|Bulgaria
Noooo! Road Rage rules! Plus, as far as I know, HBD have many servers! They also used to have a cool Ghost Town only server - is it still there?? These days I play AF only, so I don't know what's up with SF
You see, I want the AF ribbon
aj0404
+298|6346|Iowa...

cablecopulate wrote:

Take Road Rage out of the rotation and I'm there.
not enough attack helos for you?
cablecopulate
+449|6734|Massachusetts.
I like plenty of maps without choppers, I just don't enjoy Road Rage that much.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6320|Graz, Austria

cablecopulate wrote:

I like plenty of maps without choppers, I just don't enjoy Road Rage that much.
You just have to drive to the housing estate in the east, sit on a park bench at the playground and enjoy the sun for a few minutes.
David.P
Banned
+649|6270

aj0404 wrote:

Haha! I heard that! 93 Pts from baseraping in the A-10 one round on our server. I know it's not much, it's just I spend round after round just sitting there idle at the US/MEC Hangars kicking and banning smacktards for TKing/Force TKing.
Yeah i remember my team was there raping your airfield and you were bombing us to shit! Damn nice flying i aint seen noone pilot an A-10 like that in a while.
|HBD|You_Got_Sn1p3d
+3|6170
We have four servers, all admined and all clean in the US with ping kick at about 200+

Wake Island, 64 - IP: 72.232.214.68
Road Rage, 64 - IP: 66.199.250.253
Ghost Town, 64 - IP: 72.9.104.194 (Requires the SF Expansion)
Ghost Town I/O Only, 32 - IP: 72.9.104.195 (Requires the SF Expansion)
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6783|Bulgaria
aj0404
+298|6346|Iowa...
mmm...NA Service Ribbon.just got it last week myself.

Last edited by aj0404 (2007-06-06 00:16:23)

|HBD|You_Got_Sn1p3d
+3|6170

Nikola Bathory wrote:

I got this on your server
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b173/ … -33-00.jpg
Congrats. Glad to be of assistance.
aj0404
+298|6346|Iowa...
well i tried your server today and it was just as i expected.GREAT!as long as you're on USMC.i hopped in the little bird and headed to the enemy base,and before i even got there my team had all the flags capped.then the baserape began.whenever the MEC actually were able to sneak away from our relentless rampage and cap a flag the rest of the team and i were quickly there to slaughter all of the hopeful MEC as they spawned at their pretty new base.then we capped it and raped them some more.good times,good times.
cablecopulate
+449|6734|Massachusetts.
You should play on legion right this very second. I've been on mec/china all night and we haven't lost. Rapeeeeeeeeeee.
aj0404
+298|6346|Iowa...
nice,keep rapin those USMC bastards,i'll be on in a sec.if i can get a bomber it'll be game over for them.

Last edited by aj0404 (2007-06-06 21:53:10)

Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6783|Bulgaria
HBD, do you have a EF server btw?
I need the EU medal
|HBD|You_Got_Sn1p3d
+3|6170
Sorry, no EF server. It really does depend on the team though. Whichever team is better gets the privilages of BR.
aj0404
+298|6346|Iowa...
cable you should've been on the L@W server earlier.it was easily one of the best baseraping sessions i've ever seen.
Gaston
+2|6224
I got the gold aviation badge on your server - at least the requirements, if I have to be punctual. But I prefer flying the SU. Every new round 50% of the Arabs shift sides and taking the "Frogfoot" is less problematic. Besides, being like a truck for driving Su-39 is very good for bombing - nice, neat bomb drop and it's gun is awesome!

P.S.
As recommendation: you could have put a round on "Midnight Sun", for let's say, every 10 rounds of "Road Rage".

Last edited by Gaston (2007-06-10 08:52:25)

|HBD|You_Got_Sn1p3d
+3|6170
In fact not too long ago we had an AF Rotation on our usual RR server. It worked out well --  we got definately more players, but also lost alot of our regulars. We decided we'll do this Rotation every so often so we don't lose possible regulars on the server that may become members.

You're also right, there is less TKing for the SU-39 than the A-10. Know why? Noobs can't fly the SU that well. Noobs TK for planes.
aj0404
+298|6346|Iowa...
i find the SU to be better than the A-10 at times.its turning is poor but it bombs well and is better for dogfighting.

Last edited by aj0404 (2007-06-10 11:30:31)

golgoj4
+51|6771|North Hollywood

aj0404 wrote:

me. its gets old. I mean, its a video game, not real life. I kinda like my prey to shoot back.
aj0404
+298|6346|Iowa...

golgoj4 wrote:

aj0404 wrote:

me. its gets old. I mean, its a video game, not real life. I kinda like my prey to shoot back.
i don't.it amuses me when they try to run away but can't and get pissed off.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard