Widow_Warrior
+7|6538|SOUTH ENGLAND
This is not a scam , it has been on BBC  news  , i know 2 people who already got 1

http://sonyps3giveaway.co.uk/index.php?referral=434059
jord
+2,382|6728|The North, beyond the wall.
I got about half way through then i realised there is no chance I would get a free PS3.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6544|N. Ireland
They all work, people just assume they fail. By the way, nice subliminal referral link.
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6635|England
Im suspicious to say the least.

Should a bunch of us just sign up and refer eachother and see? Are these actually legit?

How can they pay for the PS3s?

/scecptic
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6700|Keyboard

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

Should a bunch of us just sign up and refer eachother and see? Are these actually legit?

/scecptic
They rape your and your referals emails with spam/adware.
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6635|England
So set up a bunch of random gmail accounts and let them spam them as much as they want, no?
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6400|Iowa...

Yaocelotl wrote:

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

/scecptic
They rape your and your referals emails with spam/adware.
yup.and in most of them it says in the participation terms that they can "deny reward for whatever reason or no reason at all."
i didn't check this one but they're all the same.complete bullshit.
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6493|Stealth City, UK
It only works if the person you refer goes to one of the partner sites and actualy pays for whatever they offer. Nothings ever free!
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6499

BS, I would never believe that... I am buying my ps3 at the end of the month anyway
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6670|Mhz

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

/scecptic
It's genuine, I have family who used the very same site to get a Wii, i tried to do the same but convincing enough people its not a scam is nigh on impossible, people just refuse to beileve in free things these days, so I just bought one.

BTW you can do it fore free (totally free), join the love film service free trial, wait til a day before the trial expires and the free ps3 site should register you as verified as a paying user, then cancel it before they charge you (assuming you can understand the indan woman on the phone to do it). you even get to have some free DVDs sent to you lol, i had V for vendetta for a week then sent it back and cancelled it, I was referral number 6 of 8 for my auntie to get her Wii for my cousin.

Last edited by TheEternalPessimist (2007-06-02 13:38:07)

Mitch
16 more years
+877|6576|South Florida

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

/scecptic
It's genuine, I have family who used the very same site to get a Wii, i tried to do the same but convincing enough people its not a scam is nigh on impossible, people just refuse to beileve in free things these days, so I just bought one.

BTW you can do it fore free (totally free), join the love film service free trial, wait til a day before the trial expires and the free ps3 site should register you as verified as a paying user, then cancel it before they charge you (assuming you can understand the indan woman on the phone to do it). you even get to have seom free DVDs sent to you lol, i had V for vendetta for a week then sent it back and cancelled it, I was referral number 6 of 8 for my auntie to get her Wii for my cousin.
Well, 99% of sites in the world have flashing adds saying " YOU'VE WON A *Insert_Current_Popular_Item* "
It's no wonder why people don't believe it. Some sites probly are legit but there got to be millions of ones that aren't.
15 more years! 15 more years!
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6670|Mhz

Too true eagal, it's the cons that fuck it up for the legit sites, i only managed 4 referrals before I gave up trying. The OPs site is totally genuine though, getting 13 referrals is going to be an epic struggle for anyone trying though.

Last edited by TheEternalPessimist (2007-06-02 13:46:14)

buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6493|Stealth City, UK

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

Too true eagal, it's the cons that fuck it up for the legit sites, i only managed 4 referrals before I gave up trying. The OPs site is totally genuine though, getting 13 referrals is going to be an epic struggle for anyone trying though.
How much are the cheapest referrals that you can do?
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6670|Mhz

Love Film, it's free if you do it right (phone up and cancel it on the very last day of the free trial, make sure it's been fully verified on sonyps3giveaway.co.uk before you cancel it or you'll waste your time), if you fuck it up it's still dirt cheap and you get some DVDs to watch either way, the service is good too, no postage costs at all, I considered keeping the subsription going but I don't get a lot of time to watch films.
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6431|Bromley, London

meh its gona be fake. Anyone know what happened to the white and silver PS3's and when they are going to be released??

Edit: or if they have been scraped

Last edited by teek22 (2007-06-02 13:53:37)

Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6793|London

This whole thread should be deleted for the good of mankind.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6674|Birmingham, UK

teek22 wrote:

meh its gona be fake. Anyone know what happened to the white and silver PS3's and when they are going to be released??

Edit: or if they have been scraped
It's real, but soul-destroying.

The white and silver PS3s never existed. They'll probably be released sometime in the future at about twice the price.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6677|UK
Thanks, but no thanks.

Widow_Warrior wrote:

index.php?referral=434059

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard