Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6641|132 and Bush

Authorities charge 4, arrest 3 in NYC terror plot
According to sources, the suspects have been identified as: Russell Defreitas, Abdul Nur, Kareem Ibrihim and Abdul Kadir.

NEW YORK -- According to NewsChannel4's Jonathan Dienst, sources said federal investigators have made arrests in an alleged terror plot on Kennedy Airport.

Four people have been charged. One is in custody in New York. Three suspects in total are in custody. One is still at large.

According to sources, the suspects have been identified as: Russell Defreitas, Abdul Nur, Kareem Ibrihim and Abdul Kadir.

Sources said a cargo worker at JFK allegedly began to plot attacking the US last July or August. The cargo worker sought help in carrying out a plan and went to an FBI informant, who gathered information about the plot.

The cargo worker is a U.S. citizen with roots in Guyana. Sources said he be a former government official in Guyana.

Sources said counter-terrorism officials have been following the plot for a little less than one year.

Details were to be given out at a 1 p.m. news conference.

ABC News

These guys?
https://i9.tinypic.com/4y0fijb.jpg

Video

Will the media be able to continue to ignore the work the administration has done to defeat these plots on our own soil?

Update: Suspects  Russell Defreitas, Abdul Nur, Kareem Ibrihim and Abdul Kadir.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Ryan
+1,230|6884|Alberta, Canada

At least these terrorists are getting arrested before they attack.
Good work police, keep it up.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6870|Denver colorado
Ah, thats a good thing.
san4
The Mas
+311|6729|NYC, a place to live

Ryan wrote:

Yet another example of how collecting intelligence stops attacks.

Killing terrorists is not an effective way to stop attacks because there is an endless supply of terrorists.
David.P
Banned
+649|6314

san4 wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Killing terrorists is not an effective way to stop attacks because there is an endless supply of terrorists.
Ditto on that! Stop em first the kill em.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6641|132 and Bush

The suspects did not have any known ties to al Qaeda, the law enforcement source tells Hendin. He said the suspects appeared to be "homegrown" plotters, similar to the six suspects who were recently arrested for plotting an attack on New Jersey's Fort Dix.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/06/ … 7931.shtml
Xbone Stormsurgezz
CameronPoe
+2,925|6596
It's just as well the US are fighting terror in Iraq, otherwise you would never have caught these guys...
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6566|South Florida

san4 wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Ehem... Total Annihalation of all countries that disagree with the work of the USA would sorta solve that problem... But then again some people call me crazy...
15 more years! 15 more years!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6596

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

san4 wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Ehem... Total Annihalation of all countries that disagree with the work of the USA would sorta solve that problem... But then again some people call me crazy...
I wonder why.......
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6662|London, England
The cargo worker is a U.S. citizen with roots in Guyana. Sources said he be a former government official in Guyana.
Invade Guyana!!1

Seriously though, good job on getting terrorists the proper way.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2007-06-02 10:36:55)

Reciprocity
+721|6621|the dank(super) side of Oregon
treating terrorism like a criminal problem. what a concept
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6224|Ireland
Christian Fundamentalists no doubt.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6578|Long Island, New York
Breaking news here a little while ago (I get the NYC Feeds for NBC/ABC etc).

They got it before it even went into planning stages. Impressive job by the NYPD.

They weren't going to kill anyone from what I heard, just disrupt the airport.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6851|Nårvei

I call this for what it is, a new part of maintaining the illusion. It`s purpose to keep ensnaring the people to believe there is a real threat.

Last edited by Varegg (2007-06-02 12:20:50)

Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6224|Ireland

Varegg wrote:

I call this for what it is, a new part of maintaining the illusion. It`s purpose to keep ensnaring the people to believe there is a real threat.
Yeah, like those foolish people that died on 9-11.  LOL, they bought into the illusion big time.
Varegg
+2,206|6851|Nårvei

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Yeah, like those foolish people that died on 9-11.  LOL, they bought into the illusion big time.
Please direct me to the link where i said that. Oh, you can`t ?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6224|Ireland

Varegg wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Varegg wrote:

It was a zionist conspiracy from the beginning, now they are attacking the Mooslims openly.  The one Al-luh will send his virgins to quef on their yammicas for this.
Varegg
+2,206|6851|Nårvei

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

It was a zionist conspiracy from the beginning, now they are attacking the Mooslims openly.  The one Al-luh will send his virgins to quef on their yammicas for this.
You should change a word in your sig: From drink to think!
DoN_KiNgPiN69
+4|6502|Montreal, Quebec
by reading a few of the first responses to the OP I can sadly see that the media really has a control over the majority...then again maybe they really did stop real terrorists...but maybe they didn't so we really cant just blindly accept what the media tells us. The reason I question it most of the time is because of the people in charge of those media!

The guy at the top of the food chain in some of the more popular media have money behind their motives. What does the guy announcing the media have behind his motives? money and his job. Ill leave it at that!

Source of these problems = Money!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6641|132 and Bush

The complaint http://hotair.cachefly.net/images/2007-05/jfk.pdf .

Varegg is it so hard to believe that there are people out to harm Americans? On one hand you have people who come in and justify violence as a direct result of American foreign policy. On the other hand there are some who say there is no threat.

I don't post every single "plot", I know smoke when I see it.

If I wanted to do that I would send you here.
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ghettoperson
+1,943|6690

Will the media be able to continue to ignore the work the administration has done to defeat these plots on our own soil?
Are you suggesting that invading Iraq helped this in some way?

Last edited by ghettoperson (2007-06-02 12:56:45)

Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6243

Varegg wrote:

*Yawn*

Predictable post.

Someone makes this accusation in every thread of this nature.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6662|London, England

Kmarion wrote:

The complaint http://hotair.cachefly.net/images/2007-05/jfk.pdf .

Varegg is it so hard to believe that there are people out to harm Americans? On one hand you have people who come in and justify violence as a direct result of American foreign policy. On the other hand there are some who say there is no threat.

I don't post every single "plot", I know smoke when I see it.

If I wanted to do that I would send you here.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg
That's the world right (inc. Iraq and Afghanistan) - sounds about right.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6641|132 and Bush

ghettoperson wrote:

Are you suggesting that invading Iraq helped this in some way?
Do you think invasions are the only responsibilities of the Presidents administration?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Varegg
+2,206|6851|Nårvei

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

Varegg wrote:

*Yawn*

Predictable post.

Someone makes this accusation in every thread of this nature.
And vise versa.

@Kmarion: I don`t know enough to make any assumption about the incident other than what i heard on the news witch is very little trustworthy information so far, but my first though was and still is that this is part of the illusion to keep the fright in the population at a certain level.

This is psy-ops 101 for those who know the full meaning of it.

@Kmarion again: I have no problem believing some people want to harm America, what i question is their ability to do so effectively after 9/11.

Last edited by Varegg (2007-06-02 14:24:55)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard