¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6193
Fraps'd during 4 rounds in one day and fuck was it a bitch to find well populated night maps
and it was not I/O

For better streaming and high quality download go to:
http://files.filefront.com/topvideopart … einfo.html

shitty youtube

Last edited by ¦TØP¦straz_mataz (2007-05-31 20:57:15)

aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6358|Iowa...
thank God not another Karkand movie.nice vid btw,i can tell you were thinking about knifing a few of those guys but you decided to be safe about it and just shoot em down.

Last edited by aj0404 (2007-05-31 18:13:46)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6663

You bunny hopping dolphin diving bitch! jk

Good vid, but it did seem like a lot of the people you were playing against were complete noobs. But the night map is a plus. I'd play them more if I could actually find a good sized server.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6358|Iowa...

mtb0minime wrote:

Good vid, but it did seem like a lot of the people you were playing against were complete noobs. But the night map is a plus. I'd play them more if I could actually find a good sized server.
same.i haven't seen a populated night server since SF came out.
jsnipy
+3,276|6531|...

well done, good music also

Last edited by jsnipy (2007-05-31 18:19:43)

¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6193

aj0404 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

these videos were fraps'd on the drunkenmasters sf server and Tom Clancy's SF server
the drunkenmasters server plays a few night maps in a row and on Tom Clancy night flight and devils perch come on once every 10 maps it seems.
The_killer2
hai
+36|6184|North Carolina
Good vid Night maps FTW.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6777|Human Meat Shield
Ahhh, Straz...dammit....You gonna make me get our NM server early arent you?  Was that IO??

Fuck it.. this weekend Its a NIGHT MAPS Extravaganza, I just got a woody, our glitching Warlord Server is gonna be moved Tommorrow to Night Maps Madness.

Problem is all the babies dont have thier jets and cry because "My computer cant handle the Dark, and Im afraid" So it doesnt get populated; but I'll bring some troops hopefully. 

We had our NM' s up to 60 people before, but it fails during weekdays thats why I only make it NM once every 2 months; and its a bitch to fill; and Leviathan loses alot of people, the best part about that map is the Sub Pen anyway.
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6193
No it wasn't infantry only.

For some reason people just don't seem to run night maps and i have no idea because i think night flight is one of the best maps in the game.
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6353|Cali
Not bad.
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6539|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
Nice 1. Too bad you were a medic almost all the time, would be better if you used a selection of kits.
BlackKoala
+215|6334

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox wrote:

Nice 1. Too bad you were a medic almost all the time, would be better if you used a selection of kits.
no wai no sir.

Not when you get a 47.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6766|06-01
nice vid, almost makes me want to play night maps again.
but i suck at them...
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6728|Melbourne, Australia
great video i love the music if i ever made a video (if i had my own computer :p)  i would have so used this song..

for anyone interested the song is - TOOL - VICARIOUS
Sambuccashake
+126|6619|Sweden
I really enjoyed that!
Very few night map frag vids out there.

Well worth a +1.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6236|Scotland!
I liked it, the music fit well and there's not many night map vids out there. Nice one.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6511|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Finally a video to download  without "korkland" ...
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6697|"The Empire"

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

aj0404 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

these videos were fraps'd on the drunkenmasters sf server and Tom Clancy's SF server
the drunkenmasters server plays a few night maps in a row and on Tom Clancy night flight and devils perch come on once every 10 maps it seems.
They are about the only 2 servers who manage to stay populated when it turns to a night map which is a real shame, for me Devils Perch is pure class!! Nice vid straz!!
XISIX
+116|6623
Nice !   + 1

Definitely got my blood up to play some night maps.

Someone should do a good Iron Gator video.
Cheers.
Master*
Banned
+416|6503|United States
That was viewtiful! *claps*
TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6319
G36e nub  J/k
nice video, also were did u get the night map i have only been on one since sf came out
Neotails
+1|6184
Hey, what's with that extra large "You Killed >insert name here< thing?
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6589|Melbourne, Australia.
Best song evar by tool. I'm going to use that if I make a vid.
You didn't use the music well though, just the basic cut and paste clips and slap on the music.

Last edited by -[Silver.Inc* (2007-06-01 20:04:48)

¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6193

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Best song evar by tool. I'm going to use that if I make a vid.
You didn't use the music well though, just the basic cut and paste clips and slap on the music.
I only had small amounts of footage from 4 rounds...  i didn't have much hard drive space to work with and i was getting 25-40 FPS while recording

and to the person that said g36e nub.... well the g36e is a default gun when on SAS

and I'm going to work and another video here soon i just got a brand new PC all i have to do is get another hard drive to record fraps onto
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6200|Roma

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox wrote:

Didn't you see him using the RPK and the m11-7 (?)
Those are ENGINEER and SUPPORT guns
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard