-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
Member
+1|6793
Was playin on =SDS= server today and one of the retarded admins throw himself infront of my tank and punished me, then i said in all channel "nice with an admin whos abusing the tk punish".....KICKED AND BANNED

Then i played in <S18>mashtuur only .........the admins were statpadding as hell . they took the mec heli and left all others behind just to go get support points 4 the driver wich was highest in rank by throwing out grenades from like 300 meters height..

Keep on posting bad servers and admins here .....kinda like a hall of shame
Colonel Curly
Member
+0|6818
L-R-D-G Or sumthin like that,
UBER lag, takes ages to get onto an when you get on you get kicked for being idle

Admin ALWAYS yell at you to obey the rules and use a very large variety of shitty insults to anyone who upsets them
I may hav evidence also, thoughi try ot avoid their server.
topal63
. . .
+533|6801
Just for FUN [JIF] server - I think? I got kicked for:

"You've been kicked - your player ID is dorky - ADMIN DECISION"

OK - aggreed:"Daddy0TomsterMomste" is kind of dorky but. . .

I wasn't thinking about  a cool name when I made it; it was to suprise my son; I bought BF2;
I popped in a server and TK-ed him; and he typed: LOL I know who that is!

My dorky one-joke wonder name became my PID, starting over now to get unlocks seems unintersting to me.

But is that a reason to kick? Maybe?

Last edited by topal63 (2005-12-13 16:16:37)

=NAA=TheTaxidermist
Member
+6|6817|In a van down by the river
Kentucky Fried Server... to quote them "We kick all blacks, j3ws, and muslims."  Then I got booted... Neo nazis.

Oh, and I'm not "black, jewish, or muslim" so they kicked me because I asked why they had their name in stupid big orange letters.  Oh well I got some EA admins looking into the server right now because EA will probably be removing it from ranked status.

Last edited by =NAA=TheTaxidermist (2005-12-14 06:36:43)

Sud
Member
+0|6831
I got kicked from the "no whoring" server (the ones with *-*St@rs*-* or whatever it's called as admins) for killing modano on my nadespammar account with hand grenades 3 times in the span of like 3 minutes. I was kicked for 1 minute with reason "whoring the GL". I was a support.
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6827
UCS... I took the tank on Karkand, and got banned.  Apparently, an admin wanted it.
Also, my friend got banned for taking a plane on the nMa Dragon Valley server.
[FIS]-Thor
Member
+0|6827|Vienna- Austria
[UG]  = UnderGround Garage, Admin calls everybody Noob,because his team is loosing, when u say: "nice clan calling everybody a noob" u get kicked and banned with the reason "fuck you"


[UCS] , for being cought for statspadding and their admin Icypherroofus just annoys the hell out of people and when u take a vehilce (any) he bans u because u took "HIS" vehicle..if u play good and get a point behind the lines on karkand. saying u get factory as USMC, he bans u because he say "u cant get there that fast... without beig spotted by me"..
and much  more things

Last edited by [FIS]-Thor (2005-12-15 06:00:12)

[JiF]Timmay!
Member
+0|6781

topal63 wrote:

Just for FUN [JIF] server - I think? I got kicked for:

"You've been kicked - your player ID is dorky - ADMIN DECISION"

OK - aggreed:"Daddy0TomsterMomste" is kind of dorky but. . .
You didn't get kicked for your user name. You got kicked for saying "this server sucks."
Answeller
Usual Suspect
+16|6782|İstanbul,Türkiye
Okay sometimes admins can be really abusive but dealing so many assholes is not an easy task. You become 2x agressive than normal players. I dont kick people for nothing but once even i put Admin tag before my nick instead my clan tag a noob tell me to get off his chopper coz he wants his clan mate to get that seat so i kicked them both, you may wanna put my name here. I'm turning myself out . SAS and SD clan server in case you might wanna stay away

Last edited by Answeller (2005-12-25 23:12:08)

xaven
Member
+25|6816|Berlin

[JiF]Timmay! wrote:

topal63 wrote:

Just for FUN [JIF] server - I think? I got kicked for:

"You've been kicked - your player ID is dorky - ADMIN DECISION"

OK - aggreed:"Daddy0TomsterMomste" is kind of dorky but. . .
You didn't get kicked for your user name. You got kicked for saying "this server sucks."
lol, nice reason. maybe u r a bit sensitive... what will happen if anybody says: "This server is cool." Will he get a reserved slot?
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6796|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs

xaven wrote:

[JiF]Timmay! wrote:

topal63 wrote:

Just for FUN [JIF] server - I think? I got kicked for:

"You've been kicked - your player ID is dorky - ADMIN DECISION"

OK - aggreed:"Daddy0TomsterMomste" is kind of dorky but. . .
You didn't get kicked for your user name. You got kicked for saying "this server sucks."
lol, nice reason. maybe u r a bit sensitive... what will happen if anybody says: "This server is cool." Will he get a reserved slot?
good idea, in that way i can come in every server i want within a week :D
mpec82
Member
+-1|6804
Don't Play On Clan's Servers, Go On Official Ea Etc Etc
IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6832|Netherlands
i got voted out of my own clan server once
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6796|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs

IlIlIlIlIl wrote:

i got voted out of my own clan server once
i was banned from my clan sever once (extensive TK), i have to confess that i was trying to see if I could be all classes (including sepc ops) as a black man. but I dont know the result of it anymore
IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6832|Netherlands
but the one that start the kick vote wasnt not even in my clan

the strat the voting because i voted NO to play strike at karkand
[JiF]Timmay!
Member
+0|6781

xaven wrote:

[JiF]Timmay! wrote:

topal63 wrote:

Just for FUN [JIF] server - I think? I got kicked for:

"You've been kicked - your player ID is dorky - ADMIN DECISION"

OK - aggreed:"Daddy0TomsterMomste" is kind of dorky but. . .
You didn't get kicked for your user name. You got kicked for saying "this server sucks."
lol, nice reason. maybe u r a bit sensitive... what will happen if anybody says: "This server is cool." Will he get a reserved slot?
Nope - we'd just say thanks. With the amount of money it takes to buy a ranked server and the amount of crap that admins put up with & take on public servers, I don't think I'm being overly sensitive by kicking people who say the server sucks.

Either way, I was just clarifying why he got kicked.

Last edited by [JiF]Timmay! (2005-12-27 22:32:33)

prettybird
Member
+10|6807

IlIlIlIlIl wrote:

but the one that start the kick vote wasnt not even in my clan

the strat the voting because i voted NO to play strike at karkand
lmao i've been kicked from my own server b4 2. when i'm running my room i let people talk all the shit they want to me and call me whatever...i dont care. i just try my best to own them and they eventually leave. what does piss me off though is spawncamping uncappables when your team doesnt have all the flags and people who get in your way on the runway to draw a tk to draw u closer to getting auto banned.
TimBob
Member
+15|6736

-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen wrote:

Then i played in <S18>mashtuur only .........the admins were statpadding as hell . they took the mec heli and left all others behind just to go get support points 4 the driver wich was highest in rank by throwing out grenades from like 300 meters height..

Keep on posting bad servers and admins here .....kinda like a hall of shame
heheh your obviously a bit slow...... You throw C4 on a black hawk and blow it up, i was the guy probably who was piloting and its a insult u calling me a stat padder, and i think thats pathetic i have never stat padded and never will i fly the MEC heli occasionally as i am good at that. So dont comment on things u dont know about.
-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
Member
+1|6793

TimBob wrote:

-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen wrote:

Then i played in <S18>mashtuur only .........the admins were statpadding as hell . they took the mec heli and left all others behind just to go get support points 4 the driver wich was highest in rank by throwing out grenades from like 300 meters height..

Keep on posting bad servers and admins here .....kinda like a hall of shame
heheh your obviously a bit slow...... You throw C4 on a black hawk and blow it up, i was the guy probably who was piloting and its a insult u calling me a stat padder, and i think thats pathetic i have never stat padded and never will i fly the MEC heli occasionally as i am good at that. So dont comment on things u dont know about.
no.  it wasent u that left all others standin on the ground it was some other s18guy
obviously ur  the slow person here since u cant understand written words
"they took the mec heli and left all others behind just to go get support points 4 the driver wich was highest in rank by throwing out grenades from like 300 meters height"
they did it on upper left corner of the map and at 300 meters height.
shadowdark1974
Member
+0|6747|San Diego

[JiF]Timmay! wrote:

topal63 wrote:

Just for FUN [JIF] server - I think? I got kicked for:

"You've been kicked - your player ID is dorky - ADMIN DECISION"

OK - aggreed:"Daddy0TomsterMomste" is kind of dorky but. . .
You didn't get kicked for your user name. You got kicked for saying "this server sucks."
And if you kicked him for saying the server sucks then what does that say about you and your server!!! P.S. saying somthing SUCKS isn't cursing! and a REALY lame reason to Kick someone! Good job for making your self and clan look dumber JiF!!!!!    *L*
TimBob
Member
+15|6736
I very much doubt any S18 member would stat pad on our server. Unlesss you have proof STFU.
-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
Member
+1|6793

TimBob wrote:

I very much doubt any S18 member would stat pad on our server. Unlesss you have proof STFU.
"stfu" lol what a moron u are cursing at me, u think i take orders from u or any other ?
accept it , u have padders in your clan at least "ammo padders"
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6817|cairns australia
you need to get proof and post it at bf2rs.admins abusing powers are as bad as it gets.
DanTheMan
Member
+0|6793

-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen wrote:

TimBob wrote:

I very much doubt any S18 member would stat pad on our server. Unlesss you have proof STFU.
"stfu" lol what a moron u are cursing at me, u think i take orders from u or any other ?
accept it , u have padders in your clan at least "ammo padders"
Stekhuset you sound like a complete retard, You keep saying that someone is padding on the S18 server but you cant say who or you havent got any proof, then you say "at least ammo padders" emplying that theres more padders there. I think your problem is that you got left behind when the mec heli took off and now your screaming and whining becuase you couldnt join in c4ing the BH.

So no more freakin posts about people padding on S18, Unless u have Screenshots or some other Magical Proof.
doxy
Member
+74|6874|Nevis
theres a whole n00b server out there, at least its n00bish every tuesday, but they way they play on tuesdays, they did it for some weeks....
Tuesdays Server Rules

in words:
no tank
no choppers
no artillery

i stopped playing there a while ago, they've relaxed those rules, commander job was banned too, but these days UAV and support are allowed.

more info on this server:
game-monitor

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard