bucfan609
+9|6347|Queen Creek, AZ USA
I am shopping around for a good clan. Does anyone know any. I know a good way to find a clan is by playing in their server, but I haven't found any yet. My stats aren't great, but I am a mature player who likes the idea of playing as a team and helping out my teammates as much as possible. Any ideas would be a great help.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6353|uk

Wait to be invited to one. If they invite you, they want you.
bucfan609

Titch2349 wrote:

Wait to be invited to one. If they invite you, they want you.
I'm assuming you mean by playing on the server. My problem is that I have a lot of servers to cover to play them all. I was hoping for a better method to find a clan that would be a good fit for me and the clan.
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6644|England
Check aisle 6, next to the aimbots and unlocks.

Last edited by Sgt.Davi (2007-05-30 13:18:33)

Sgt.Davi
+300|6644|England
bucfan609

Sgt.Davi wrote:

Check aisle 6, next to the aimbots and unlocks.
It is amazing how many smartasses there are in the world. Apparently I am on my own on this. No worries.
BL4CKL10N
+66|6283
Play like some immortal beings and u'll get 2 opportunities:

1. U'll get banned or kicked if the clan thinks u are a cheater (Noob clan)

2. U'll get invited (Mature clan)

Just this
Sgt.Davi
+300|6644|England
It's amazing how many people are invulnerable to humour.

And search functions.
bucfan609

Sgt.Davi wrote:

Alternatively:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewforum.php?id=8
Exactly what I was looking for. My bad for not searching more.

BL4CKL10N wrote:

Play like some immortal beings and u'll get 2 opportunities:

1. U'll get banned or kicked if the clan thinks u are a cheater (Noob clan)

2. U'll get invited (Mature clan)

Just this
Very true. Maybe I will get better and try to achieve one of the above.
bucfan609

Sgt.Davi wrote:

It's amazing how many people are invulnerable to humour.

And search functions.
You are correct on both. My bad. I am at work and am dealing with stupid people and have Inadvertantly become one of them.

My apologies to you Sgt.Davi...
Sgt.Davi
+300|6644|England
Thanks for that.

Anyway, being freindly, check out the clans section, most of the clan recruiters there will be willing to give yo ua test run and hopefully there will be a clan that you can fit in well with.
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
Before you join a clan, ask yourself whether you really want to join one.

I joined one, it really wasn't for me. There's alot of bad clans out there, if you want to join one make sure it's one of the good ones.
bucfan609

jord wrote:

I joined one, it really wasn't for me. There's alot of bad clans out there, if you want to join one make sure it's one of the good ones.
Technically, I guess you would have to join one to find out if that one was a good clan unless you knew someone that had experience with it.
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

bucfan609 wrote:

jord wrote:

Technically, I guess you would have to join one to find out if that one was a good clan unless you knew someone that had experience with it.
I suppose, but if you go onto a clan's website you can tell.

Or if they have a reputation for being dicks.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6531

do you want to be competitve or just casual?
bucfan609

farmerfez wrote:

As competitive as I can while only spending about 4-6 hours a week on the game. I don't mind being competitive(it is in my nature, whether with football, golf, BF2, or just who can stand on one foot the longest), but don't want to deal with dicks. I like dealing with people that are cool people (regardless of where they are from or their skill level).

So in short, both.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6531

bucfan609 wrote:

farmerfez wrote:

As competitive as I can while only spending about 4-6 hours a week on the game. I don't mind being competitive(it is in my nature, whether with football, golf, BF2, or just who can stand on one foot the longest), but don't want to deal with dicks. I like dealing with people that are cool people (regardless of where they are from or their skill level).

So in short, both.
If your interested in like CAL or TWL, look on their forums, you can find some pretty alright clans there that are pretty good.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6192|Roma
It dosen't matter if they have a bad reputation or whatever, if you see a clan server that says "We are recruiting" and you like the look of them, ask them if you can join.  Some clans will say 'yeah sure', and you can give them a trial run.  If their reputation is correct just leave, if not but you don't want to stay PLEASE give them the reason you are leaving and the fact that you are! (so amny people just take off without saying anything, real annoying)
Just shop around, there a lot of small clans that would accept you becasue they don't have a reputation to uphold , the big ones won't let you in unless you are pro.

My 2 cents
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6510|Minnesota eh

farmerfez wrote:

bucfan609 wrote:

farmerfez wrote:

So in short, both.
If your interested in like CAL or TWL, look on their forums, you can find some pretty alright clans there that are pretty good.
unlike Client L
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6279|Mo Val, Cali
I think the best way to find a good clan is to be good.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6531

Mr.Casual wrote:

farmerfez wrote:

bucfan609 wrote:

So in short, both.
unlike Client L
Do you honestly have to start this discussion again? I thought we had buried it. I didnt say anything about client l or recruiting him into client did I?

people these days...
mrlonewolf001
+1|6293

bucfan609 wrote:

I am shopping around for a good clan. Does anyone know any. I know a good way to find a clan is by playing in their server, but I haven't found any yet. My stats aren't great, but I am a mature player who likes the idea of playing as a team and helping out my teammates as much as possible. Any ideas would be a great help.
just play with a clan for some time and they might ask you thats what i did
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6579|Columbus, OH
I hate to sound pessimistic but good players in clans come and go. Either they get bored and switch to a new game, do not like the direction the clan is going, or decide to put more hours in their real lives. I suggest joining any clan as oppose to a really great clan IMHO
Dragonclaw
+186|6306|Florida

farmerfez wrote:

Mr.Casual wrote:

farmerfez wrote:

unlike Client L
Do you honestly have to start this discussion again? I thought we had buried it. I didnt say anything about client l or recruiting him into client did I?

people these days...
lol
phil-12-12
Banned
+21|6184|c-c-c-Canada
Go to WPC! there is a bunch people in it around the world, Canada, America, England, Germany, Poland, Russian, Scotland, ex... i have been in it for almost a year and made lots of friends!

http://wolfland.wolfpackclan.com/

JoIn NoW you wont regret it!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard