[PTG]shogun
PS n00b & proud vista user
+44|6403
https://i19.tinypic.com/4ya11k3.jpg

The time has come. The greatest of all things BF2. The moment so many didn’t think would ever happen again. [PTG] City Maps Only Returns!!!!

Yup, you heard it here first, 64 glorious slots, Only City Maps in rotation, Superb admin 24/7 to remove all smacktards, and best of all, all of your ranking pleasures will be catered for.

There really is nothing else to say, you all want to play there right now instead of reading all of this so off you go

[PTG] City Maps Only - 85.236.101.36:16867

If for some reason you cannot play BF2 right now, and your wondering how this momentous revival has occurred, then read on.

Both Steveo and Monk have seen a generous amount of “donating” from our members lately. They felt it was only fair to reward them with something special. As long as they keep on “donating” then [PTG] City Maps Only shall remain alive and best of all, Ranked. A small portion of each donation is reserved each month so to ensure both our Dedi box and single 64 slot ranked server stays alive. Once the funds for the single Ranked server are reached, all funds then move Exclusively to the Dedi box renewal. Simple, but effective.

Further discussion on this can be found in this thread by clicking HERE
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6464|N. Ireland
i bet you run karkand. sigh.
[PTG]shogun
+44|6403
well it is city maps
B|ackhawk
+12|6171|Manchester, England
US or EU?
GermanLegionaire
...performing headshots!
+46|6555|Hamburg / Germany
nice!!!
[PTG]shogun
+44|6403
Eu
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6323|uk

nice, i used to play on it, will play again now
[PTG]shogun
+44|6403
nie to see its still remembered
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6445|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
I remember this, wasnt Blazin.uk a regular at some point?
[PTG]shogun
+44|6403
yeah he was and so were a fwe others
[PTG]shogun
+44|6403
less than a day after it was put up we are having about 40 people, amazing
ssonrats
+221|6616
I used to whore the shit outta that server, the guys playing back then, in that server were cool, hardly any of the little shits you see regularly now, hope it all goes well.
[PTG]shogun
+44|6403
yeah we are known for admins (good ones obviusly lol)
and had many great players and teamwork squads.
thanks
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

Nothing to do with your server really, but I used to play Medal of Honor with 2 of your members (Purm and Main) around 4 or 5 years back.
WinstontheWolf
+11|6661
Yey, I remember your server too. Remember Blazin.Uk and PauIVenice were regulars. Maybe Ill go back to infplaying a bit:)
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6703|St. Andrews / Oslo

Before the server was taken down, I played on it aaaall the time.

GG.

Going for a game now tbh.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6286|Newcastle UK
I used to love this server back when bf2 wasnt ruined by shitty patches and i could play inf on 64 player servers.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6740|Human Meat Shield
PTG is good with vehicles, not with IO though. Keep it Vehicles.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6613|can
Hah, I remember playing there back when I sucked and didn't care about pings.
[PTG] Purm
+0|6146

Toilet Sex wrote:

Nothing to do with your server really, but I used to play Medal of Honor with 2 of your members (Purm and Main) around 4 or 5 years back.
Who didn't back then, our servers were awesome . But what was your nick in mohaa, can't remember anybody with your current nick.
[PTG]shogun
+44|6403

imdead wrote:

PTG is good with vehicles, not with IO though. Keep it Vehicles.
we are planning to
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6341|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

[PTG]shogun wrote:

nie to see its still remembered
One of the first servers I learnt to find my feet on. Happy memories. I'll come bk on soon.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

[PTG] Purm wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

Who didn't back then, our servers were awesome . But what was your nick in mohaa, can't remember anybody with your current nick.
I don't know if you'll remember me or not, but I was NitroX in alko and Berserk.
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6606|South Jersey
I think I used to pop in this server once in a while.
[PTG] Purm
+0|6146
Ah there, we go, hello Nitrox, hope to see you on our server soon then .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard