Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6173
The U.S. should divert some of their military spending towards buying every person in the Middle East a computer and a copy of World of Warcraft. If these extremists/insurgents/terrorists are too addicted to WoW to care about blowing each other up, we will have lasting peace in the region.

Guantanamo should be converted into a LAN gaming center and be reserved only for the worst terrorists (just as it is now). That way we can force people to get addicted to WoW who wouldn't otherwise be accepting of the game, then release them back into society.

We can teach these uncivilized people the mechanics of an organized raid and how to progress through even the most difficult instances.

Some people might take longer than others to get addicted (probably due to the frustration in the lower levels when they encounter Bellygrub). That said, the day Ahmed blows off his suicide bombing to farm herbs for his guild alchemist will make everything worthwhile.

What are your thoughts?

Last edited by Cerpin_Taxt (2007-05-30 04:11:33)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6526
I think Osama is more of a 'Second Life' fan but the principle is sound.
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

Ah, but with the introduction of all these gaming pc's, the earth's temperature could rise by 1 degree.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6592|London, England
Nah, BF2. I can see a good modding community out of the extremists/insurgents/terrorists.
Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6173

Mekstizzle wrote:

Nah, BF2. I can see a good modding community out of the extremists/insurgents/terrorists.
No one is going to play BF2 17 hours a day.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

But they will play WoW for 24 hours
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Ssandstorm
+73|6705|Perth, Western Australia
I'm sure it would work. But isn't there a chance that it could backfire in the longer term. America originally trained Osama and look what happened. Now if millions of disinchanted Muslim WoW fanboi's suddenly turn how is America going to fight against Jihadi's with regeneration abilities?
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6633|USA
We will also need to supply them with $100 billion worth of red bull.

Good plan though. And BLizzard will have even more money which we can tax for universal healthcare.

We'll call it the Blizzard Healthcare system. Health potions for everyone.
Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6173

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

We will also need to supply them with $100 billion worth of red bull.

Good plan though. And BLizzard will have even more money which we can tax for universal healthcare.

We'll call it the Blizzard Healthcare system. Health potions for everyone.
Exactly. It's a win-win situation.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

This sounds like a plan. And yes, who in their right mind would play BF2 all day? Personally, I can't take more than 2/3 hours without succumbing to boredom.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6500|Global Command
Postal 2 would be more up their alley, what with the beheadings and flaming piss cannons...
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6592|London, England

ATG wrote:

Postal 2 would be more up their alley, what with the beheadings and flaming piss cannons...
The whole idea is to change them, not give them what they need. Besides, if you want violence and hacking heads off. Manhunt is where it's at.

Jack Thompson don't read this topic.
CowboySwim
+24|6155|BEHIND YOU!!!
Hahaha great idea, but if they learn how to do these organized raids, won't they be more organized in real life?  "Hey we killed the monster working together, now let's go get Bush!!!"   ...just a thought haha. 
vpyroman
Aeon Supreme commander
+16|6587|UCF

CowboySwim wrote:

Hahaha great idea, but if they learn how to do these organized raids, won't they be more organized in real life?  "Hey we killed the monster working together, now let's go get Bush!!!"   ...just a thought haha. 
But they might get  a Leeroy Jenkins in their part and ruin it.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
Best idea I ever heard. We win as we can spend less on defense and more on other things, they win with free video games and most of all Blizzard wins with 800,000,000 more people paying them $15 a month!
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6636|NT, like Mick Dundee

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Best idea I ever heard. We win as we can spend less on defense and more on other things, they win with free video games and most of all Blizzard wins with 800,000,000 more people paying them $15 a month!
Make Blizzard a govt. department or tax the crap out of them....

USA gets makes lots of moolah and gets a better public sector.

Blizzard becomes a massive multinational corp that controls everything.

The muslim religion and arabic race begin to change, slowly at first but eventually all arabic women would be scantily clad/nearly nude trim, strong females with large breasts. The muslim religion would divide along the lines of the Horde and the pansy arse Alliance.

All arabic men would sport rather gay hairstyles.

The official language of Islam would become Korean.

The Qu'ran would be re-written according to the Warcraft mythos.

... and finally... Jihad would be declared on the West on the grounds that we have to many Starcraft fans.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6376|North Carolina
I liked the pork grease covered bullets idea myself....
geNius
..!.,
+144|6413|SoCal

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

http://bf2s.com/rankings/hpd/
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6636|NT, like Mick Dundee

geNius wrote:

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

http://bf2s.com/rankings/hpd/
That's fucked up.

No seriously.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6670|NCFSU2
Pfffft, peace? While humanity still exists? Please.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6427|The edge of sanity
I think oblivion would work better. One its got 8 million mods. Two the quest and actual game without mods eats your time. Three when thats all said and done thier are 2 expansion pakcs to deal with.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard