Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6204
Step 1: Be commander

Step 2: Say "All weapons allowed" in all chat.

Apparently people listen to the yellow text.
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6279|Mo Val, Cali
They either listen or ignore to the best of their ability
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6462
Best way to ruin a KnP server is to use nades, I killed 32 usmc with 1 nade lol
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6324|Orrstrayleea
My favourite is tpying to the other team "Im on your side, dont kill me, im going on a massive TKing spree" They actually didnt kill me once (all of this done on my mess-up account)
Killya
+4|6293
Back before I/O, artillery and a US buggy (squish x32) were equally fun.  Nowadays I suppose you could be a spec ops commander and rain grenades from the roof of the hotel.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6743|OctoLand
Oh no no...go into a K&P server, spawn assault....and spam flashbangs where they are all paddding (usually near square)...They get SO pissed off it's hilarious and if there'a no admin you can do it for ages...ahhhh so fun.

Last edited by justice (2007-05-29 16:41:32)

I know fucking karate
David.P
Banned
+649|6275
Better set the custom dead message as admin in big orange text. Plant some c4 and tell them to meet in that spot tell em your taking a screenshot count down from 3..2..1.. then boom. It's what i do on my smacktard account.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6592|Reisterstown, MD

Before the 1.4 patch that introduced the Infantry Only servers, I would go into these P/K servers and jump in a hmmv or whatever and proceed to run people over.  It was a lot of fun, til I get das boot.
devilcat
+7|6693
With a admin on board there is really no way to ruin a p/k server, you will just get banned, flash works but they will just kick everyone who is infantry, besides you only should be a medic or supply, who wants to be infantry on a p/k server
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6680|Middle of nowhere
ahh, running people over in K&P servers

it's funny how the AT guys don't know how to use their rockets
The#1Spot
+105|6541|byah
I used the pistol on treads
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6520|USA
that would require me to first join a pad server which i will not do.  i am too busy with PR anyway...
-|TS|-owNzu7
+6|6421

devilcat wrote:

With a admin on board there is really no way to ruin a p/k server, you will just get banned, flash works but they will just kick everyone who is infantry, besides you only should be a medic or supply, who wants to be infantry on a p/k server
Everyone is infantry.... I think you mean assault...

And your a Lieutenant General >.>
im_in_heaven
+27|6589

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

Best way to ruin a KnP server is to use nades, I killed 32 usmc with 1 nade lol
um no you didnt.
Dragonclaw
+186|6307|Florida

devilcat wrote:

Yes there is. With commander hacks they dont know whos ruining the server.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6632|Washington, DC

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

devilcat wrote:

You might not remember a thing introduced in September of last year called "infantry only."
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

devilcat wrote:

Infantry = footsoldier, which includes medics and support.

Learn your language, genius.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Dragonclaw
+186|6307|Florida

Hurricane wrote:

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

devilcat wrote:

You might not remember a thing introduced in September of last year called "infantry only."
You can still drop UAV and supply crates like crazy on inf only.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6622|Mhz

Tried it, it worked lol, oh I went to the extra measure of using 'ADMIN' as a prefix for added effect.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6718|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
Pre-1.4 I used to go LAV bowling on KP karkand servers.  Just waited for the knife fest to start in the middle of the road next to the hotel, line up the LAV, and put the pedal to the metal.
im_in_heaven
+27|6589
the best way to do anything on KP is to plant c4 in the middle of the group and detonate
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6597|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
the best way to piss people off on K/P is use the RPK.
derstralle
Iron Egg Skill, bitches!
+29|6217
Flashbangs
The admin will go berserk and ban multiple people but not the one responsible.
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6298|Bloomington Indiana
my room mate and i dedicated an entire night to drinking boatloads of guiness and ruining as many KP servers we could. 
C4...between the hotel and the square....good times
jihading a hummer and a vodnik into the crowd at the same time (lame server had FF off)
kidnapping either commander (he got so pissed he stopped commanding and just waited for me but my roommate would stand in front of him shocking/annoying him)
tanks are fun too
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6560|Hungary
Admin online: You get banned or kicked for the first wrong step or action.
Admin offline: Total chaos on the server. Half of the people kill around and a few try to use knife/pistol.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard