+1|6769|Australia
mec chopper and a good pilot does the trick
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6805|Noizyland

masterHouse wrote:

[MIST]chaos wrote:

masterHouse wrote:

Is there an easy way to get up your kill streakto 25, i can't get it in armour because some C4 noob is blowing me into small pieces. Can you get it if you be a commander and use the artillery or does that not work?

plz give some usefull tips ( i know that this is a noob question)
Dude Looking at your stats:

*  IAR: 18 kills with Knife
    * 100 kills with a knife
    * Veteran Knife Combat Badge

You should not have any problems getting your kill streak to 25+

~Chaos
So what, a lot of people have the expert knife badge, only i get it at a knifes only round. it's very easy to get that one.
Grrr! Knife only maps is a CHEAP way to get that badge. I got my Basic and Veteran knife badges today, and I EARNED them. I was skillfully ambushing people, and even running at people who had guns firing in my face, and I had the skill to get my badges then. I earned them. You did not.

That is a stupid way to get an award. it's as bad as cheating. No, scratch that; it is cheating.

Sorry, but now that I have finally earned those badges I feel very strongly about people cheating to get it.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
armin
+0|6786| Bosnia & Herzegovina

RedHot wrote:

armin wrote:

tank at HOTEL spawn spawn at karkand.. got 39 once, ended the round with 102 kills : 6 deaths
Ew, nothing to be proud of.
LOL ur a plane whore, I'm a tank whore, so what?
*DD*Slug
+2|6738
pff... i have a 71 kill streak... 1 death
Sharqi peninsula... chopper whore... bring it on
before that i think i had a KS of like 47 or something but i did that by just goin round killing ppl... no vehicles, etc.

Good Luck to anybody gettin their KS!!
RedHot
+9|6760

armin wrote:

RedHot wrote:

armin wrote:

tank at HOTEL spawn spawn at karkand.. got 39 once, ended the round with 102 kills : 6 deaths
Ew, nothing to be proud of.
LOL ur a plane whore, I'm a tank whore, so what?
The point is i dont shoot freshly spawned soldiers in the back, also incase you are as blind as you are simple.... i mentioned ~20 of those kills were pistol. Kthnx.
Figge1
+3|6748
i got my 48 killstreak in a jet
madsmao
+0|6824|Copenhagen, Denmark
My personal kills streak is 25. Don't know how I got it but since I play all sorts of roles in-game it was probably a combination of things. Tanks might have been involved and arty too.

The highest kill streak I have seen for any player is this one of 118 !!!
http://bf2s.com/player/44567178/
I think he is in planes a lot of the time but even still you would have to be pretty damn good to get to 118 without some kind of devine intervention
-_{MoW}_-Assasin
+13|6758|Australia
Gunner in an Mi-28 in Shaqi
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6768|The Hague, Netherlands

Ones i was playing and when i stopped i saw that my kill streak was 56 how the hell i got that, NO IDEA ! lol

Last edited by -=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| (2005-12-16 10:43:35)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Scorpian65
+14|6768

nitro92 wrote:

beat 74 mofos i was stinger whoring
Thats not all you whore, you stat padding fucktard.
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6769|Finland
Take APC (US APC is better IMO, and it's easier to get taht 25 kill streak with it) at 32 or 64 players Karkand (with engineer kit of course) and hope that there's good tank driver. Move with that tank so you are repairing eachothers (or if it's 64 players Karkand there can be tank + 2 APC repairing each others). Then just keep firing and here you go. Not so hard, infact it's pretty easy (but you need at least tank or APC with you, alone it's damn hard, except if there's damn good commander)
cat4ever
+69|6783|CATALONIA

masterHouse wrote:

Is there an easy way to get up your kill streakto 25, i can't get it in armour because some C4 noob is blowing me into small pieces. Can you get it if you be a commander and use the artillery or does that not work?

plz give some usefull tips ( i know that this is a noob question)
artry works I got 44!
Bacon_Bazooka
+0|6738|Chester
Can't remember how I got mine (48), although I have heard that your kill streak will continue from one game into the next.
So go commander and play a couple of games back to back, using Arty kills and... DON'T DIE 
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6768|The Hague, Netherlands

ahhhhhh thats explanes allot lol, i allready thought how the hell did i get a KS of 60 lol
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard