Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6505|Valley of the Dragons
I only played against 3 of them. DAWGS , LRRP and AOW. The rest I dont know.
Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6179|sverige
holy shit is this thread alive! Teddy ownz!
Jemme101
M24 Abuser

Ruckel wrote:

holy shit is this thread alive!
No ... its your mind playing tricks on you
Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6179|sverige
tought so
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6579|London
Yes European competitive BF2 is dead, the clans left are a joke tbh, MR top of 8v8 clanbase, zeitlos top of inf in esl... just so everyone knows, these guys suck by Euro standards.

Then take a look at all the teams that have stopped playing bf2 who dominated the world tournament way back when, where 20ID and HOT played and lost to Euro teams such as exit11, codeseven, logitech.fi. http://bf2.worldtournament.net/
So BF2 is pretty much dead here atm, how is it for you guys across the pond?
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6420|...
dam i missed all the fun, and still cant have any until the end of this week ... o well, S5 twl finals i wasnt on client yet thats why p-n won , <3 marine, bf2: us>euro ,life euro>us, keep entertaining me while im far far away
StRyKeR-191
+1|6318|Australia

LazyRobin wrote:

Its the unofficial 1.5 patch to BF2. They also have made the M16A2 a little bit more powerful. If you want to get better play it!
you a retard rednecked american.

Every single default weapon has been changed.
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6420|...

StRyKeR-191 wrote:

LazyRobin wrote:

Its the unofficial 1.5 patch to BF2. They also have made the M16A2 a little bit more powerful. If you want to get better play it!
you a retard rednecked american.

Every single default weapon has been changed.
YOU A RETARD REDNECKED AUSSIE, none of the "default" weapons have been changed, only the ROF on some guns... everyone stop talking shit on pro go play it, but only until i come back, i dont want our pubs looking like the vanilla ones, we can talk all the shit on vanilla because WE HAVE PLAYED IT, 90% of the people bashing pro havent even played it
A][R_Wo|f
+0|6156
Well this is good reading.. lol

Just remember if it wasnt for those fat, redneck Americans, the EU would still be goosestepping and praising "Der Fuhrer"

*Smile*
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6420|...
bump
imm0rtal
+18|6276|UK
surprisingly enough, for once i agree with teddy
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6500|UK , Birmingham
TANGALANG <3

bfpro isnt so bad. its just the cocky americans that use it which annoys me
imm0rtal
+18|6276|UK

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

TANGALANG <3

bfpro isnt so bad. its just the cocky americans who are fat and lazy and have huge arms the size of elephant legs that use it which annoys me
i agree
-|TS|-owNzu7
+6|6423
Its what it says... its where the pro players play... its basically more balanced, no random deviation on the guns, and whoever said the flags are inverted... this is not the case.

CAL-M matches are played with this mod,
CAL-O also,
TWL seasons are, but TWL ladders are played on normal Battlefield 2.

I pub around on it a lot because there is no unlocks, and when you go back to normal BF2 you NEVER die.  It's good fun.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser

-|TS|-owNzu7 wrote:

I pub around on it a lot because there is no unlocks, and when you go back to normal BF2 you NEVER die.  It's good fun.
17.751 deaths and counting ... yeah right you never died once
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6654

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

TANGALANG <3

Lol, the irony in that comment.
senor_fulff
+25|6764|Yorkshire, UK.

Jemme101 wrote:

-|TS|-owNzu7 wrote:

17.751 deaths and counting ... yeah right you never died once
ROFLMFAO!!! Pwned by Jemme
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6667|under there hayousaidunderwear

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

TANGALANG <3

Lol, the irony in that comment.
icecreamgod
+13|6169
i am currently in a clan where we use BF2Pro 1.5. What this is, is a mod. It is like you said default weapons, 8v8 or 5v5 - Infantry Only maps. It is a much faster paced game than normal BF2 mainly due to the respawn time (making reviving somewhat more difficult). Also, dropping ammunition and first aid kits are limited to 2 per support and medic (instead of 5? its 5 right?). Anywho, when I first started, I was being pwned. But the more I played with my clan (sR) the better I found myself everyday. It is the last bastion of highly skilled players. Once you adapt the the faster pace, you will learn to love it.

Currently our clan is playing TGL's season. We would have played CAL, but we failed to find ourselves a better commander (the previous commander was an annoying yelling idiot who thought it was always our fault if we lost - you know those raging lunatics). We just played Warchild (number 1 clan in the wolrd) and I have to admit, BF2Pro is not a joke. It requires lots of skill and practice.
icecreamgod
+13|6169
oh by the way, we all know that the GL was nerfed a while back, well in bf2 pro, i find it (in my opinion) super-nerfed. its radius seems even smaller and less effective. you literally need to hit them at their toes in order to get that 1 hit KO
Ez
+2|6187
Bumped!!!!!!!!
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6467|meh-land

icecreamgod wrote:

We just played Warchild (number 1 clan in the wolrd)
that would be a negative
nL>warchild

believe me

now if HOT comes back in anytime soon they'll take number 1 and nL takes number 2, but until then

Cz8, x6, and dynamic are in there too...  hmmmm

warchild has phenomenal AT guys, but dynamic choppers pwn anyone else

Last edited by Blehm98 (2007-06-25 20:31:31)

=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6370|California

Blehm98 wrote:

icecreamgod wrote:

We just played Warchild (number 1 clan in the wolrd)
that would be a negative
nL>warchild

believe me

now if HOT comes back in anytime soon they'll take number 1 and nL takes number 2, but until then

Cz8, x6, and dynamic are in there too...  hmmmm

warchild has phenomenal AT guys, but dynamic choppers pwn anyone else
yeah about dynamic chopper...
In a scrim with Daqing as map, I went 1v1 against th3dot, after killing him so many times, I made him leave the server after only 1st round.
deadlikeme667
+5|6174|MI
thats all fine and dandy but where can i get a link to download this BF2 pro-ness?
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6646|can

deadlikeme667 wrote:

thats all fine and dandy but where can i get a link to download this BF2 pro-ness?
http://caleague.com/?division=bf28

Go to Files, bf2pro 1.5

Last edited by TrashBlinD (2007-06-25 21:38:05)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard