GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6742|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
Does any one know what this is ? My Clan Site is talking about it , different map , default weapons only .
i dont see anything here but. i figured some one here would know what its all about .

did a search for bf2 pro and came up blank so ! is this the next big thing for our beloved BF2 ?

GW
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6393|The Gem Saloon
its for CAL and things like that.....be careful of the e-hardasses, they are prevalent there.
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6836|A Small Isle in the Tropics

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6648
flags inverted, thats pretty much it..

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2007-05-28 21:43:41)

UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6343|Cali
Guns more accurite, Less nades, ^^ Flags Inverted.
Donald O' Brien
+104|6702

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

What exactly does that entail?
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6648

Donald O' Brien wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

What exactly does that entail?
USMC get MEC flags and vice versa..
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6437|King Of The Islands

From what I've heard
Supposedly more balanced gameplay. Perfect for clan-matches as its all down to skillz. A hangar on all airfields (including the carrier), again for map balance. Guns tweaked to be equal over armies.

GameArena is thinking of doing it for 10v10.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6389|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
Yea but since everyone wouldnt use this mod during normal play wouldnt the way they do it now be more fair switching sides after the game..
TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6309
alot of TWL and some CAL matches are played on this mod, supposedly it shows who is better by making the first shot much more accurate, there are less nades and med packs, some new maps and balanced some others. also it is only stock weapons.

Last edited by teamorange (2007-05-29 12:27:18)

LazyRobin
+2|6484
Its the unofficial 1.5 patch to BF2. They also have made the M16A2 a little bit more powerful. If you want to get better play it!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6629|Washington, DC

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

Yea but since everyone wouldnt use this mod during normal play wouldnt the way they do it now be more fair switching sides after the game..
The premise of it is that good players will be rewarded for their skills; since in normal BF2 there is lots more random deviation/bullet spread. Bad players will still be bad. It just takes away the silly random deviation, amongst some other changes.
imm0rtal
+18|6270|UK
BF2 pro is just bollocks, its only made for americans, it has less nades and less medic packs etc.

Also It is more accurate, this is because fat americans have fat arms and are lazy to move.

Last edited by imm0rtal (2007-05-29 12:38:12)

lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6828|Denver colorado
bf2 pro is better.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6629|Washington, DC

imm0rtal wrote:

BF2 pro is just bollocks, its only made for americans, it has less nades and less medic packs etc.

Also It is more accurate, this is because fat americans have fat arms and are lazy to move.
Go eat your crumpets and tea. Oh wait, first get your ass kicked by your own colony.

Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6622|Camp XRay

imm0rtal wrote:

yes indeed our fat hands also slow us down as well
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.
A game that takes away unlocks and attracts arrogant pro's ?

I'll pass.
LazyRobin
+2|6484

imm0rtal wrote:

May bad dont listen to what i have said because you MUST know everything about this game.... cuz i wont know a thing seeing that i am in:

5v5 - CAL
5v5 - TWL
5v5 - TWL:SF
8v8 - TWL Conquest

You douche, think before you speak next time
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6563|Area 51

LazyRobin wrote:

Its the unofficial 1.5 patch to BF2. They also have made the M16A2 a little bit more powerful. If you want to get better play it!
Proof?

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2007-05-29 12:50:33)

Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6284|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH

swe:D wrote:

imm0rtal wrote:

lololololol yes, this is what i wanted a flame war lololololololol the fun of bf2s
you are a fag.
Yep. Maybe it's the troll in disguise.
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6559
fukin retards tbh.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6731|St. Andrews / Oslo

imm0rtal wrote:

lololololol yes, this is what i wanted a flame war lololololololol the fun of bf2s
That was just stupid.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
geNius
..!.,
+144|6441|SoCal
[sarcasm]If you play in matches, you automatically rule the world[/sarcasm]
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6648

LazyRobin wrote:

imm0rtal wrote:

May bad dont listen to what i have said because you MUST know everything about this game.... cuz i wont know a thing seeing that i am in:

5v5 - CAL
5v5 - TWL
5v5 - TWL:SF
8v8 - TWL Conquest

You douche, think before you speak next time
ZOMG e-penis

Playing in the American league is like stealing candy from a baby..They are easy to beat and once you beat them they cry.
Samurai
+1|6177

I_AM_AMERICAN wrote:

wELL i am Am americon and I must agree I am i big fat american most of us are actually fat and lazy not worth even trying to deny it American sux black jew cock yes it does and so do I
Yes well said, but you forgot classy. 

Anyway, BF2 pro is for everyone but mainly the all the top players are using this, its sort like the underground for BF2.  It where the best of the best have taken refuge from the unlock newbs and their newbie pubs cause they always get accused of hacking and such.  Go ahead and download it, you'll find a few public servers to play on.  Just keep your mouth shut and try learn something as you get owned for the first bit.  If you can handle it and adapt, you may find yourself on a good team one day.

The real league where the good players are at.

http://caleague.com

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard