I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6735|Melbourne, Australia
god i cant wait for the bunny hoppers to fall to there knees an cry! i wish u could still jump when placing AT mines... i love throwing them ontop of tanks
RDMC_old
+0|6752|Almere, Holland

lobo76 wrote:

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

^^^BF2 is a new game because of ppl like you. Its not the game i bought anymore.

Only changes i agree with is the defibulator or however the fuck its spelled. AA is getting more powerful yet the choppers are getting weaker? wtf? thats my biggest gripe and dissapointment. i think we should boycott the patch for the bullshit changes and every1 stay with 1.12 or go back to like 1.02 or something even though it will never happen
i am so glad u and RDMC will not be playing the game anymore.
Who said I would stop playing?
donttouchmyshizt
+0|6682
what about the helicoptors baseraping the soats and such... i hate that.. with a passion
donttouchmyshizt
+0|6682
Server search filters now work properly

• All mines (Claymore, Anti-vehicle, C4) can now be picked up by the same class that dropped it by using the “G” key.

• Mines can no longer be destroyed with other explosives

• Flash bang effect radius decreased

• Added unlocks for Sniper and AT kits

• Fixed a bug in terrain rendering with night vision, whereby terrain was still dark in dark areas.

• Fixed a bug whereby mods that are not bf2 or not xpack permutate shaders every time a level is loaded.

• Fixed a bug whereby non-xpack mods cannot use xpack shaders.

• Fixed bug in TV guided missiles of Havoc helicopter

• Bug in MP7 fire rate fixed. Ammo count increased and mag count and damage decreased

• APC Update – “Chinese and MEC APCs can now shoot through penetrable materials”. This fix was a miscommunication to the patch team. Chinese and MEC APC’s have been reverted and the LAV25 now no longer shoots through penetrable materials.

• Vehicles no longer disappear when viewed from some vehicles with a HUD (e.g. Tanks).

• Performance gain found in static mesh rendering.

• Detonation radius from grenade launcher explosions has been reduced.

• Grenade launcher projectiles now have a minimum time before arming.

This is a list of confirmed fixes only – we are still looking at others that we hope to be able to announce soon.
donttouchmyshizt
+0|6682
- UAVs are now visible in the world so if you are being scanned, you can know about it and take action against it.
- Rank progression is no longer limited to the enlisted ranks. All officer ranks are now available.
- Bug that allowed players in vehicles to contest a flag from outside the flag radius is now fixed.
I’d also like to take this opportunity to clarify some confusion stemming from our updates.

The first item is on the topic of grenades. Player will still be able to toss grenades while jumping. Although the ability to fire while jumping has been removed, players will still be able to initiate a grenade toss prior to jumping and follow through with the toss, thereby gaining themselves some extra distance. We understand that there will be some adjustment in tactics required when the patch comes out but we are confident that the community will quickly come to grips with the new tactics.

The second item is on the topic of the booster packs. We have not created the maps as a separate expansion pack requiring a separate server. The booster packs will increase the content of the base game and thereby may be run on a server in regular rotation with the original maps.
morbesso666
+0|6780|Givataim, Israel

Kriznik wrote:

if this is serious... so:

they gonna ruin BF2 (except last medic one > pretty good) BUT

why reduce hit point? so we will not be able to destroy tank with antitank / tank or whatever ... ok or we should shoot 10times to single tank to destroy it? ... it sux
Yes I think that if they reduce hit point for air vehicle wtf make APC's and Tanks miss 99% air vehicles.
I mean, they should make the deviation 99%, which means even if the tank driver aims perfectly at te chopper\aviator they should make him miss.
I do think it's stupid because decreasing ammo count for attacking helo makes me do the hovering all the time and really stay alot trying to line up, which makes it easy like hell for the tank to hit me, which means according to the video of the patch - direct death )after 4 secs of your chopper flaming unless you also get 1 or two bullets (that's if before the tank shot u with his cannon shell when youe attacking helo is 100% healthy.

THINK ABOUT THAT, TELL DICE!!!
dracul
+2|6824
its called grave digging, and it makes the baby jesus cry.
morbesso666
+0|6780|Givataim, Israel

dracul wrote:

its called grave digging, and it makes the baby jesus cry.
which post u reffered to? mine?
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6665|Hong Kong
thats been on for ages...do a search on google

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard