philbymaris
+0|6773|Brissvegas AUST
mate i play every night basically and the last time i had problems going into my usual servers (internode, gamearena) it was because there was a new patch.... i have now got the same problem (2 internode servers and 1 gamearena server) when there is usually 20 or so servers on each.....but theres no new patch, i know this aint my PC cause my mates are having the same problem so whats the deal....

Is there a new patch or has EA fucked up big this time.... can someone in the know tell us whats going on cause its shitting me to tears... is anyone else haveing these problems???

philbymaris

Last edited by philbymaris (2005-12-13 06:52:36)

[Chill.zone] Link
+0|6752
Does this problem still exist?
I had the same problems yesterday, even if I unchecked punkbuster servers and same version only I couldn't find a lot of servers. If I filterd for EA I found only 3 EA servers worldwide. 4 multiplay.co.uk servers etc. . Happily I have a lot of favourites from where I'm able connect to my usual servers, they are on and playable but won't get listed in the serverbrowser, so it seems there is a problem with the master listing server or something like that.

http://www.game-monitor.com/ might help you find servers.

Last edited by [Chill.zone] Link (2005-12-13 06:59:21)

MrBeer
+0|6774|Kanata,ON,Can
Yep, don't know why, but I usually see 1200-2000 Servers when go into Multiplayer.  Last night, less than 100.  And guess what, they all were Full.  It took 20min just to find a server that had a free slot.  When I got onto the server many were talking about the lack of servers seen on the lists.  So I know there were others.  Maybe a GameSpy issue?
Nufuhsus
+0|6880|Atlanta (Metro) USA

MrBeer wrote:

Yep, don't know why, but I usually see 1200-2000 Servers when go into Multiplayer.  Last night, less than 100.  And guess what, they all were Full.  It took 20min just to find a server that had a free slot.  When I got onto the server many were talking about the lack of servers seen on the lists.  So I know there were others.  Maybe a GameSpy issue?
I too had the very same thing happen just last night. I had been holding out for as long as I could but after only having two servers available (one full, the other >500 ping) I decided to patch my client (I still dont have the Xp pack) figuring I would see the 1000+ servers I used to prior to the XP pack. Well guess what? WRONG! Thanks for playing. Though I had now 20+ servers available (using the same filters I have used before there were any patches) they were all full or high pings. I did manage to get on a server with 31/32 but it was H3114 lag-g-g-y. Even though my ping was <50.

I just want to go back to the way it was. I might go back to 1942. they just patched it to 1.6b.
sleepy127
+4|6776
Same problem tonight and last night
Sud
+0|6786
I played through the night. Usually 1300 servers, were down to 300. Odd. Maybe master server is malfunctioning?
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6876|A Small Isle in the Tropics

Ditto. But for some reason they appeared in the favorites list but not the Multiplayer Internet list.
philbymaris
+0|6773|Brissvegas AUST
i can play on the favourites, but on the multiplayer list there is nothing in my usual server groupings, has EA posted anything on the net about this problem?, is there a new patch that we are unaware of?, whats going on peoples does anyone have a definite idea on a solution to our problems?

philbymaris
thinner44
+1|6848

mikeshw wrote:

Ditto. But for some reason they appeared in the favorites list but not the Multiplayer Internet list.
Aye, same here. usually I get around 2k servers, I was down to 130 yesterday and although my faves wern't listed on the normal search, I could still connect through faves.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard