{504th}T/4.Stryker
+0|6744|Winnipeg, Manitoba
the spec ops and assualt teams...
[FIS]-Thor
+0|6759|Vienna- Austria
... cant even take a joke. sure they do.. it was just funny to see some one who says all shall stay back.. had the best kills and teamwork scores while medic .. if i had stay back i wouldnt got my healing points
Aquastorm
Last of the Uchiha
+4|6729|Hong Kong, China
if you've read my whole post, then you would've seen that I did briefly mention that if a medic wishs to take part in combat, then let the Assualt and Spec. Ops charge in with the medic close, but not too close (to avoid nades and GLs) following behind. But since you might be the last guy charging in execpt for the supporting roles, then you should watch your squad's back while you're at it.

(If during CQC, like rushing a buidling or some other fortification, then DAO equipped troops, engineers and assualt troops should take the lead*.)

*Lead - the bullets are also called "lead", but leading someone is another matter

Last edited by Aquastorm (2005-12-15 09:39:42)

blacksheepcannibal
+24|6768
Yaoi is guy on guy, but the guys have to have girlish figures. Pretty men, so to speak.
Yaoi is gross and disgusting, as is most hentai.
That being said, Naruto rules. C4-boobytrap-no-Jitsu!

If they made all the guns more realistic, then the US would have such a large advantage that it would be ridiculous.

Your comments on squads make sense, except for a few things.

Special Ops should center on stealth, speed, and underhanded attacks, not full frontal assault.

Assault class should center on killing things. Thats their job. Smoke/Flash is secondary; its best used when its best used, not in all situations. Concealment, after all, is a two way road.

Last edited by blacksheepcannibal (2005-12-15 11:08:53)

AmBiTiOnZ23
Shoot that guy ->
+29|6757

Aquastorm wrote:

10) Support does not spell Rambo, don't go charging into a base with nades and guns a blazin'. Leave that to the Special Ops or Assualt.
I have to disagree with that. It probably shouldnt be this way, but it is. One guy with a PKM can take out a whole squad by himself. The gun has a 100 round clip and does 45 damage per shot, so he can take each player down with 3 bullets assuming he was at full health. Also, hes not going to run out of ammo, and its unlikely that he'll overheat. Support is probably the best class to go "Rambo" as you call it, into a base with guns blazing. Not to mention he can resupply himself.
Aquastorm
Last of the Uchiha
+4|6729|Hong Kong, China

blacksheepcannibal wrote:

Yaoi is guy on guy, but the guys have to have girlish figures. Pretty men, so to speak.
Yaoi is gross and disgusting, as is most hentai.
That being said, Naruto rules. C4-boobytrap-no-Jitsu!

If they made all the guns more realistic, then the US would have such a large advantage that it would be ridiculous.

Your comments on squads make sense, except for a few things.

Special Ops should center on stealth, speed, and underhanded attacks, not full frontal assault.

Assault class should center on killing things. Thats their job. Smoke/Flash is secondary; its best used when its best used, not in all situations. Concealment, after all, is a two way road.
True, but in what I call a usual situation, a squad leader will have to blance concealment and attacking is any situation, according to enemy troop locations, number and the armour/air support factor.

In a squad, a special ops. doesn't really need to conceal, since it's a team anyway, they're job is to ambush enemy armour (with C4 on the road, airfields..etc.) and defend flags (drop a few C4 in the flag's usually "capping places") wait for the enemy to come back, wait till the flag turns white, blow the crap outta them and the squad leader will usually bring the squad in back for another assualt for the same flag again, if there's no other troops in the area.

It's jutsu, not jitsu, jitsu the word for martial arts "jitsu", but Naruto's ninja techniques are called "jutsus"

I like yaoi, but if you think yaoi is gross. I understand since yaoi is not everyone's cup of tea. But that does not make you the "supreme being" and entitle you to tell me what's right or wrong, god knows how many poeple try and do that.

AmBiTiOnZ23 wrote:

Aquastorm wrote:

10) Support does not spell Rambo, don't go charging into a base with nades and guns a blazin'. Leave that to the Special Ops or Assualt.
I have to disagree with that. It probably shouldnt be this way, but it is. One guy with a PKM can take out a whole squad by himself. The gun has a 100 round clip and does 45 damage per shot, so he can take each player down with 3 bullets assuming he was at full health. Also, hes not going to run out of ammo, and its unlikely that he'll overheat. Support is probably the best class to go "Rambo" as you call it, into a base with guns blazing. Not to mention he can resupply himself.
True, this will work for a lone gunman, but I'm talking about squad tactics, if you go rushing head on into a place, there might be:
1) A lone tank/APC pionting it's barrel at you
2) A squad of troops defending
3) Nothing in sight
4)  A squad of snipers miles and miles away at somwhere where you're shots are less accurate.
5) Rambo-land where running it makes sense.

If it was a squad, then your job will be going prone covering your troops and pinning down your enemies, face it, a PKM can't be as great as 3 rifles or carbines they're in 3 different sides. (Where you'll have to turn three times to shoot them or miss them completely by holding down your mouse.)

Last edited by Aquastorm (2005-12-15 23:43:37)

Aquastorm
Last of the Uchiha
+4|6729|Hong Kong, China
I have updated by last post, please read before posting.
Thanks.
Aquastorm
Last of the Uchiha
+4|6729|Hong Kong, China
I'm online now, the I.P is: 72.36.222.172

the bf2s' server!

nobody's there, so I'll be playing a LAN game, post a IP and I'll be joining that one.

Nevermind, I'm offline now, after getting 2 kicks from me blasting the hell outta 2 orange named nut jobs.

Last edited by Aquastorm (2005-12-16 12:33:00)

hoad47
+2|6759|Sydney
i think its pretty important to have good communication and if your squad leader dies then its a good idea to rotate the squad so you still have the spawn point, Its so annoying when you have a really good squad and someone joins and continues to ignore the requests to "leave and rejoin" the squad and goes off doing his own thing.. its amazing how many times this has happened.
can anyone tell me why it is that the last person to join the squad is more than likely the next in line to be squad leader? and also more than likely to be a lone wolf in a squad
Aquastorm
Last of the Uchiha
+4|6729|Hong Kong, China
Could you rephrase that? I don't really get what you wanted to ask.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard