kA_sick
+0|6758|Wien
I HATE ****ING FRENCH SERVERS!!!
i dont know but ive played on many servers in differnet countries(ger,swe,den,ch,aut,pl,us)
but there is nothing more i hate then french servers!!
am i the only one who thinks that u get instant punish,baserape and hardcore vehicle camp?
10 sec i played mashtuur on a french server. i got into bh and was a minigun!
than we fly over an enemy base an some of my squadmates jumped out while we where shooting at them and before i realised that i killed one of the jumping out players i just read "you where punished for a teamkill"
than flying back to the helipad i see how 1 noob tries to take out the bh with the aa (of course our team) and others (~5) where shooting from the helipad onto us.......
then again we fly over an enemy base and we give surpressing fire cause there where lots of people about 10 nad then i see a friendly car trying to get into the base but unfortunatly there are mines laid on the entrance but luckily the survive driviing into my fire (which lead to 2 tks) and before i could say sorry i was out of the game!!!
I dont know but that really happens to me mostly on french servers. i mean punishment is ok but i mean instantly ?! not waiting even for sorry or something....
dont know but when all french people which are playing Bf2 are like all others than france must be one of the most ignorant and selfish country in the world.....
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6852|Cologne, Germany

never played on a french server myself. But I believe you would be kicked from any ranked server after three TKs, whatever country. If someone punishes you for a TK, is up to that person. I wouldn't know if the french are particularly bad when it comes to punishing TKs
ArMaG3dD0n
+24|6846|Deutschland/Germany
Why should french people be any different concerning lame behaviour than those living in ger,swe,den,ch,aut,pl,us,abc,def,XY,ÖÄÜ,ß߀,qw...
Every country has its idiots.
Just calm down.....you can t really be serious I guess...
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6754|Malaga, España
i dont play on them because thats the only server that making my scope function doing weird...like having a lag . moving to position, then hes going back where i started and stops at half of what i moved

Last edited by *ToRRo*cT| (2005-12-13 04:11:41)

BudRell
+2|6848|Home
Yeah...French servers.....thehe...had more than a few "happenings" on those. And it is true, for some strange reason, that french servers are the worst there are...
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6731

ArMaG3dD0n wrote:

Why should french people be any different concerning lame behaviour than those living in ger,swe,den,ch,aut,pl,us,abc,def,XY,ÖÄÜ,ß߀,qw...
Why? Because they are french!!!

Just kidding, there are really idiots in all countries...
Esker
+1|6737
The French are notorious for being bad losers. You can't expect them to behave any different in BF2 can you? Anyone saying they're just the same as all the other countries is just talking complete bollocks. I tend to play on French servers and I notice a huge difference in gameplay compared to other Euro countries, except the bitchy servers which were the reason I stopped playing on the UK servers. They just complain constantly about everything.

But going back to the French servers, not only are the French as whole a bunch of useless cunts but they do some of the most retarded things "Oooh a friendly mine, lets run over it" and punish you for it, hello? Mines are not powerups for fucks sake. Or the best one "Look at us on Sharqi in our MEC helicopter, aren't we pro just hovering next to a Tow spawn raping?" Boom one hit with a Tow, bye bye helicopter and bye bye me.

Thank you for the kick ban

To be honest the poster of this topic has pretty much got the French sussed.

Last edited by Esker (2005-12-13 07:23:46)

Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6751|United States
The French aren't THAT bad....
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6793|The Hague, Holland
Ive played on 3 french servers when SF JUST got out and there were almost no servers playing SF.
All 3 of the french servers sucked shit, siriously. I had the "body floating" bug and the red/blue bug in both servers. If you thought those 2 were bad in BF2, then try it in SF.. Thats some sirious shit.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6724|Purplicious Wisconsin
Will this cheer you up if I told you that I am this french guy's worst enemy?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
War Man
War Man
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6739|Honolulu, HI
Hey, come on, we're talking about a country that hasn't won a war since the Napoleonic era.  Surely you can understand, if the great-great-great-grandsons of the losers at the Battle of Waterloo feel inadequate that they need to live vicariously through BF2.  It makes perfect sense that, having not legitimately won a war in over 200 years, they'd be a little...aggressive...whilst engaged in online battle, and if that means hitting Page Down before you get a chance for a "Sorry chief" then I guess that's the way it goes.  Besides, give the French a little credit.  They aren't doing shit in Operation Iraqi Freedom, how else will Frenchmen get out their anger?  Throw bottles of Chardonnay off the Eiffel Tower?

Seriously though...there are jackasses in every server from every country on the face of the Earth.  For all you know most of the players in the French server were from some other location.  But hey, talk about a perfect excuse to whip out the good old-fashioned Français-bashing!
[FIS]-Thor
+0|6754|Vienna- Austria
strange i get that just on US servers.. but i think its the side of view here so...

and nope the scope glitch or C4-pull out detonator, try blow it-but goes back to without blowing c4 _thingie are on many servers that has nothing to do with country just with the game itself

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard