FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6421|Belgium
I bought the complete battlefield collection today. I already had BF2 since 2005 and SF since 2006 but I wanted to get the boosters and I can't buy it online nor is there a booster pack bundle available in this country. So this was my only option.

I had read the tons of help threads when the boosters came out but I figured these people weren't capable of reading instructions. Boy, was I wrong.
First of all the manual gives absolutely no, NO information at all to how to register. So I searched on the forum, read that I needed an EA account. I got me one (name isn't bf2 name but according to the threads that wasn't necessary). After some searching I get to the registering page. It asks my BF2 name so I type it and enter the key code. Invalid. Hmm, maybe they ment my EA account. So I fill that in. Nope, still invalid.

So what am I doing wrong?

PS: EA has got the worst f'ing support site ever.
Ryan
+1,230|6852|Alberta, Canada

Try this for your CD-Key issues.

http://thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9213

Works every time.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6358|Iowa...
when i got mine it had instuctions and everything,but from what i've heard is that for people outside the U.S.(or maybe North America) the instructions weren't printed in the manuel.i guess you'd expect a mistake so simple and annoying from EA though.

Last edited by aj0404 (2007-05-26 11:35:20)

JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6345
3 people play on my computer, so when ever someone wanted to play af or ef i would have to go switch there account on ea's site, which is really lame, and for some reason one of the accounts it  doesnt work on it says this account is already in use so he cant play on it even though its not in use somewere else.  pretty lame if you ask me
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6421|Belgium

ChevyLee86 wrote:

3 people play on my computer, so when ever someone wanted to play af or ef i would have to go switch there account on ea's site, which is really lame, and for some reason one of the accounts it  doesnt work on it says this account is already in use so he cant play on it even though its not in use somewere else.  pretty lame if you ask me
So how did you get it to work?
Btw, is there a difference between BF2-ID and BF2 soldier name? (that's what it says in dutch on the registration page, they ask two fields).

Last edited by FlemishHCmaniac (2007-05-26 11:51:04)

FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6421|Belgium
A mod can close this. The friendly and helpful people of EA customer service took care of it for me. Kudos to them for their swift replies.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6747|The Hague, Netherlands

alright then
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard