ZamoII
+11|6233
it just gets better and better, EA award hackers with the honory high ranks.... whatll happen next
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6755|In your head
I played with that Rabbid Goose guy last night and when I confronted him about it he said he plays legit and that he didn't know what I was talking about. Then I said bull and started to insult him and got him to admit he hacked his way up and then he left....lol it was pretty damn funny.
ZamoII
+11|6233
lol! theyre all a bunch of dicks, they suck that much at the game they have to cheat... losers. i just wish EA would remove all of them from the leaderboard
it would help me alot more to see which of the legit top players ive knifed
Zefar
+116|6664|Sweden
Same old stuff here same old flames againts EA(like EA are retarded monkeys, EA SUCK, yada yada) but EA fixed the first problem and they will most likely fix this one to.

And GOD forbid if it takes longer than 5 second to fix it. *gasp* No seriously some of you people who says EA suck, well show me that you can do better or show a game that's litterly BUG FREE or GLITCH FREE. Please do so.
ZamoII
+11|6233
mate, EA dont make veyr bad games dont get me wrong, but they seem to put no effort into making it bug free if you see what im saying
airie865
[KNTL] uber - pwner
+5|6644| Scotland !
Well dont blame EA - Its Dice who made the game - EA only publishes it
and btw its hackers who edited server files to make a suicide give you - millions of points - and i reported this server to EA and its now shut down ( and for you people who want to know it was "New =GRX= server born" server
Sambuccashake
+126|6625|Sweden
Hehehe, oddly enough I have the tags of the current #1.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard