BudRell
+2|6851|Home

=NAA=TheTaxidermist wrote:

PB hardware bans him so he has to buy a new PC
Maybe not the whole PC.
I think (have read something about it..) that PB makes an ID from a combination of certain hardware codes like MAC-address, IP-address (well..IP is not in hardware..) and software codes. When PB checks client, that ID is the base for identifying client.
It is also so that when you change your LAN-card, you get a new MAC-address ---> the old GUID does not count anymore.
If you change some parts from a PC, you will get a new hash-code every time.
Which I don't know is that how big/small changes you have to do to identify as a different user. I guess it would be enough to change the LAN-card only. Atleast Microsoft thinks so...
ResDog1
+51|6779|Netherlands

KrazyKilla wrote:

Punkbuster picks up non hacks better than hacks.  My buddy SaladFork got busted with a multihack.  Only problem was he wasn't using one.  He was using something that shows you how far you have until you get a certain badge. PB hardware bans him so he has to buy a new PC.  No, lets not catch the actual cheaters though.
dude that sux ass...u should contact punk buster or something
Bullshit.... why would you use such a tool when you can see that info on this UBER stat site we are on now.
[FB]Eraser
Back in battle after 3-year break
+39|6735|Switzerland
It doesn't matter what you change!!!! If you just have this color/size font thing, a selfmade blood patch, a cheat like described above or whatever. Play the game as it is. This should be like that, especially in a online game! Same chances for everyone. Easy to understand and no reason to complain about a PB hardware ban or anything like that, becuase every player knows about the risk playing with a modified game.
[FIS]-Thor
+0|6757|Vienna- Austria
i hate when enemiey arty strangely fast recovers... meaning he shots 2 times with arty in 1 minutes whilst my arty takes 2 mins to recover. (no it was not destroyed)

Last edited by [FIS]-Thor (2005-12-15 09:14:26)

Leonnoe1
+2|6739
I knife people through walls. Well, not really.

When I am a sniper, I frequently see legs poking out of walls.  Notables would be the Construction Site in Sharqi Peninsula, the little shack on the western shore of Gulf of Oman. The one where there is a boat.  From the warehouse there is a perfect view of the flag.
They are vulnerable when they have a body part sticking out. Usually I'll shoot em once with my pistol to get em to move, then if they don't, they get teh stab!
BudRell
+2|6851|Home

ResDog1 wrote:

KrazyKilla wrote:

Punkbuster picks up non hacks better than hacks.  My buddy SaladFork got busted with a multihack.  Only problem was he wasn't using one.  He was using something that shows you how far you have until you get a certain badge. PB hardware bans him so he has to buy a new PC.  No, lets not catch the actual cheaters though.
dude that sux ass...u should contact punk buster or something
Bullshit.... why would you use such a tool when you can see that info on this UBER stat site we are on now.
Good question ! There has been some cases when someone has been "hardbanned" because of using a hack. Usually the explanation from the banned guy has been like
"No..I was not cheating. It was the display driver that caused the ban.." or
"Blah...that was one of the BUGS in PB-system...you know what I mean..".
Even when I do not trust 100% in PB or MD5TOOL, I trust that they do their job for "certified" hacks.

This has been checked and confirmed multiple times from Evenbalance and among the ladder-players:
If you are busted by PB or MD5TOOL, so that PB or MD5TOOL clearly gives their identification about the hack, then YOU ARE GUILTY.
PB:s or MD5TOOLs positive identification does not come for no reason.

The only NEW problematic issue concerning BF2 was "unknown Windows API function" but that has been fixed now too.

Anybody can check the master banlist and how many banned players has been removed from the ban from this site:
http://rep.punksbusted.com:9000/cgi-bin/bans.cgi

As you can see there are 749 positively identified cheaters and ONLY 2 ([=UBA=]Anger and MERC staal-burger ) that really has had some other problem when PB has identified them as cheaters.

So...if some tool has error marginal below 1% (0.2%) , I think it does it's job more than well. The only thing why I don't trust PB is the fact that it does not identify these newest hacks...yet...

Conclusion...SALADFORK has used the hack on-line or there are marks from the hack in his files.

P.S. In fact, the story about Saladforks permanent PB BAN seems to be only a story...just search his nick from the master banlist. There is no data on that nick so there is no hardban for that nick either...
Also Saladforks stats says "kicked/banned  10/0".....

Last edited by BudRell (2005-12-15 12:27:45)

[FIS]-Thor
+0|6757|Vienna- Austria
that is BS .. i installed SF and got kicked by PB . without reason.. after reinstalling it i joined SAME server and nothing.. so ur not always guilty when u got cought mainly PB catches people who didnt have done anything
and my kicked banned says 11/1 or somethign am i a hacker becasue of that?? man then ur even more silly as i thought..

u got never kicked because of conection probs or becasue and noob admin was thinking hes john wayne.. constant hackers have 100 kicks in their list not only 10

Last edited by [FIS]-Thor (2005-12-15 13:59:50)

BudRell
+2|6851|Home
Dude, can you read and understand what you read ?
You shoud read the text thru and post your BS-answer after that.

The issue I was talking about is BANNING PERMANENTLY. I was not talking about some random kick, caused by totally wrong installed software or net errors or similar.

Can you understand difference between kick and BAN ?

..You couldn't be a hacker even if you tried hard

BTW. The word for player using hack is CHEATER...not hacker...

Last edited by BudRell (2005-12-15 18:45:21)

BHING KING
+0|6705

shingara wrote:

mcminty wrote:

Do you have this on Battlecorder? (whatever its called)
can anyone actually get battle recoredr to work, but on anoter note i was arguing with a guy that wanted to join our clan, and i accussed him of cheating his fav victim was insane, like 60 kills to this 1 guy, but i gotta say it was innocent. tiny ranked server purley his old clan. all very innocent and now hes is a part fo our clan, but some of these so called cheaters who we go by stats with to see whos a cheat isnt always a cheat.

but i have had the 1 hit kill from god knows where while onto of a building u cant see onto by a wepon i never even heard of. but this will puzzle u alot lol, this morning i was run over by a jeep, I WAS ON THE CRANE. lol a glitch i know it but it got me.
its a bug. i shockpaddled someone and it said i M35-HIND them. U werent run over. u were prob just shot and it did that. happens all the time. said i shotgunned someone when i stabed them too
BHING KING
+0|6705

[FIS]-Thor wrote:

that is BS .. i installed SF and got kicked by PB . without reason.. after reinstalling it i joined SAME server and nothing.. so ur not always guilty when u got cought mainly PB catches people who didnt have done anything
and my kicked banned says 11/1 or somethign am i a hacker becasue of that?? man then ur even more silly as i thought..

u got never kicked because of conection probs or becasue and noob admin was thinking hes john wayne.. constant hackers have 100 kicks in their list not only 10
I have over 100 kicks but i aint a hacker. I just have a slow internet so i get kicked for high ping. Dont jump to the conclusion someone's a hacker just because they have been kciked more than you
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6702
But what is the point to cheating it ruins the fun and there basicly isnt any point to playing the game you know? It's a great way to piss people off anger them and cause chaos but other then that its pretty stupid.

Its not fun i remember in Counter-Strike that game had tons of cheats i used some of them to piss some people off in servers it was fun but as for playing the game it wasnt fun they did get real mad lol "Hey are you cheating" no (then i kill 30 ppl) liar ban him STFU NOOB WAHHHHHHHH i can see why people cheat lol.
he_who_says_zonk
+17|6734

BHING KING wrote:

shingara wrote:

mcminty wrote:

Do you have this on Battlecorder? (whatever its called)
can anyone actually get battle recoredr to work, but on anoter note i was arguing with a guy that wanted to join our clan, and i accussed him of cheating his fav victim was insane, like 60 kills to this 1 guy, but i gotta say it was innocent. tiny ranked server purley his old clan. all very innocent and now hes is a part fo our clan, but some of these so called cheaters who we go by stats with to see whos a cheat isnt always a cheat.

but i have had the 1 hit kill from god knows where while onto of a building u cant see onto by a wepon i never even heard of. but this will puzzle u alot lol, this morning i was run over by a jeep, I WAS ON THE CRANE. lol a glitch i know it but it got me.
its a bug. i shockpaddled someone and it said i M35-HIND them. U werent run over. u were prob just shot and it did that. happens all the time. said i shotgunned someone when i stabed them too
Actually it was probably the gun mounted on the jeep. Since if you get run over it says the name of the jeep and if you get killed by the gun it says the name of the jeep, there is no way to tell them apart
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6762|Mark it zero.

mpec82 wrote:

Fucking cheaters, they ruin the game, and damn punkbuster that does nothing
the reason it doesnt pick up a lot of hacks is because they work the same way as viruses and anti-virus software. they cant find hacks until they are out there to use. after they figure out that there is a hack they can detect it, but that is after people have already been using it for a while. so as long as people keep updating their hacks, punkbuster wont find it.
=KBO=FragAbsorber
+0|6709

shingara wrote:

this morning i was run over by a jeep, I WAS ON THE CRANE. lol a glitch i know it but it got me.
That's pretty good.  I was parachuting the other day, and got hit by a plane flown by a teammate.  It destroyed the plane (and I got the TK), but I survived.

BF2 physics are somewhat amusing...
BHING KING
+0|6705

he_who_says_zonk wrote:

BHING KING wrote:

shingara wrote:

Actually it was probably the gun mounted on the jeep. Since if you get run over it says the name of the jeep and if you get killed by the gun it says the name of the jeep, there is no way to tell them apart
yes i know its called the same from the gun, but he said he was run over so i was telling him he wasnt coz it was either that the game glitched or that he was FAVd, but that was so obvious i felt i didnt have to say it
Herpes(STD)
+0|6690
When i see an obvious cheater in a server ... i just switch profiles and follow him around shooting him to near death... this way when he gets in a fire fight he dies instantly. really gay to have to resort to this but the voting system sux. eventually they get frustrated and leave.
BudRell
+2|6851|Home

=KBO=FragAbsorber wrote:

shingara wrote:

this morning i was run over by a jeep, I WAS ON THE CRANE. lol a glitch i know it but it got me.
That's pretty good.  I was parachuting the other day, and got hit by a plane flown by a teammate.  It destroyed the plane (and I got the TK), but I survived.

BF2 physics are somewhat amusing...
Lollerz...both goes to "best of the best" category
stalker23
+0|6695|Texas
I am just a game player and all this hack talk really does not make sense to me but what I can tell you is I am amazed at 1). a guy comes around a corner and shoots one shoot and I'm dead 2). I unload two full mags at the same guy and he still kills me with this god gun.  I usually play with the assualt class so I have some sort of body armor.  It gets fustrating after you die 20 times and he is spawncamping your a$$ with this 120 mm cannon of a rifle. 

While I am on the soap box....Why are some people so quick to punish?  I mean stuff happens and generally the best of intentions sometimes go wrong.  To add salt to the wound you get some colorfull words to go along with the punish. I have met some really rude people in this game.  Don't get me wrong I have punished some team kills but it was because of some idiot messing around.  Number one-ITS JUST A GAME FAUCKER!  Number two-LIGHTEN UP!

Im conclustion I can say BF2 can be the best game I have ever played, especially for a 8 year ARMY soldier.  However it can also be the most fustrating and painful game I have ever played!     See you on the battelfield!
Ghost_of_D
+0|6673

CackNBallz wrote:

When I am a sniper, I frequently see legs poking out of walls.  Notables would be the Construction Site in Sharqi Peninsula, the little shack on the western shore of Gulf of Oman. The one where there is a boat.  From the warehouse there is a perfect view of the flag.

So, knowing this I try to minimize being in a prone position with my feet towards the wall.  Instead, I crouch.
..............................................................................................................................................................

And people think your hacking/cheating     but i tell these people that there feet/head is sticking through the wall thats how i knifed them, but they try to argue then the ADMIN gets involved and clears it all up or they pitch a hissy fit and leave and then go to EA games and tell them what happend and they tell them the same thing.
washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6725

BudRell wrote:

Now you can spoil the expansion too. Are you proud ?

How does it feel to shoot someone from behind a building, from half map, with MG, on a foggy map, thru a wall and when the target is lying down ? Must be very "professional" feeling, eh ? Does it feel nice to be an ass ?

I understand that you get angry when someone (well, everyone..) shoots you because you're  pure crap in normal "combat situation" but I give you a hint. Don't use that multihack from distances. It will only proof that you cheat.

I'm sure those few, which I mean, will recognize themselves.
i know that your angry and stuff

but aren't you exaggerating too much??

what kind of freaking hack will let you shoot thru a freaking wall?
sparklet
Banned
+34|6761|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
WHO CARES ABOUT CHEATERS

THIS IS A GAME

NOT MONEY

only ppl who PAY for cheats and hacks are real LOSERS and its a waste of money
only DUMBSHITS do that kind of SHIT
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6681

stalker23 wrote:

I am just a game player and all this hack talk really does not make sense to me but what I can tell you is I am amazed at 1). a guy comes around a corner and shoots one shoot and I'm dead 2). I unload two full mags at the same guy and he still kills me with this god gun.  I usually play with the assualt class so I have some sort of body armor.  It gets fustrating after you die 20 times and he is spawncamping your a$$ with this 120 mm cannon of a rifle. 

While I am on the soap box....Why are some people so quick to punish?  I mean stuff happens and generally the best of intentions sometimes go wrong.  To add salt to the wound you get some colorfull words to go along with the punish. I have met some really rude people in this game.  Don't get me wrong I have punished some team kills but it was because of some idiot messing around.  Number one-ITS JUST A GAME FAUCKER!  Number two-LIGHTEN UP!

Im conclustion I can say BF2 can be the best game I have ever played, especially for a 8 year ARMY soldier.  However it can also be the most fustrating and painful game I have ever played!     See you on the battelfield!
When in tight areas, always keep the gun aimed at throat level.   Full-auto.  Fire at throat area, them aim upward for headshot.  Recent example.  Karkand.  Cement Factory.  TOWed an incoming Hummer, killed 3.  One survivor, killed at distance.  Must have missed another, as 4 USMC's spawned near the cargo container.  Played musical chair around the container and fence, killed three marines with the above throat/headshot tactic.  Last man left, AT, trying to sneak behind the other side.  Didn't see me. Gunned him from behind.

Oh, my stats are better these days.   On a typical day, I can ground-pound with a typical K/D from 2-3.  In my earlier newbie days, I was continually artilleried and spawnkilled.  Now, i listen to those howitzers and run like hell.  And spawn at less contested areas.
Zilla
Killa of threads
+122|6655|7th level of hell

=SoG=PredatoR wrote:

I don't have SF yet. What does this hack do? Let you shoot through things from far away very accurately?
I'd just like to quote one of my fav. comedians (Carlos Mencia).... DER DER DER!
numbnuts
+2|6628

Gilgalad wrote:

I haven't heard about hacks that shoot through walls, just ones that allow you to see through them.
I was on karkland about to throw a grenade and an rpg came twards me from behind a wall, no troop at all. he missed me even though i was stood still lol. on the same game a wall hacker was in prone position and kept appearing from a wall to heal his mate then crawled back out of sight and he did that all through the game so theres definatly wall hacks. that was my first encounter of cheats and i havent played the game since.
Turtle
+7|6771|Boulder, CO

Hardware ban?  As far as I know all PB can do is ban cd keys. And if they were to ban you by hardware it would probably only be by the MAC address of his network card. Network cards are cheap. I have never heard of PB hardware ban nefore tho.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard