Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6738|Great Wall

Jemme101 wrote:

Lol @ the switching when you are about to die. Maybe humping that building across the street on Warlord has caused some amnesia but I never switch weapons. I just dont go running about with my Rifle out all the time like brilliant snipers like yourself.
So how was it going, because I don't remember you facing me in Warlord ever.. maybe with one of your unknown nicknames, yes. But that's only shows your lack of confidence in your skills when you hide behind other nicks. And there was no even 1 sniper in Warlord who owned me (ok.. we may say most of good ones play vanilla), but that anyway means you were not doing well as I don't remember you (whatever your nick you had). I would have noticed skilled player. I know 2, but none of them is you.
It would be umbearable for you to get owned with your Jemme nick account (oh no! people would know that you... suck?)..

Jemme.. you wanna prove something (and I think you do as your signature is full of your super uber pro kdr accounts for public view) just go (as Jemme101, don't hide behind other nicks) and try shooting even at a few Wookie guys for some time and I bet your KDR will drop so rapidly that you will abbandon your main account

That's all from me.. No point to continue this discussion. I'm looking forward to see your uber pro l33t 1000 kdr sniper rifle account. No bad feelings from me. Cheers
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6500|Valley of the Dragons
Like it says in my signature DM, Assumption is the Mother of all Fuckups ...

... actually I was on your side checking out your style. If I want to take you out I will do so with my main. I am not one of those lamers that needs to hide and get a lucky shot in. For that same reason I am huntin that Top-20 you have already read about in the WOoKie forum. With my Main so they now who killed them.

Last edited by Jemme101 (2007-05-26 14:30:43)

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6809|Marathon, Florida Keys

Big McLargehuge wrote:

Claymore - 22.25
lol no
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard