+488|6559|Portland, OR, USA
oh ffs...
PixieT
+1|6171|C:\
Oh god no.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6705|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
Ummm.....wouldn't this basically be like watching someone go through their everyday life?  I mean that's basically what the game is...
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6763|Noizyland

They should call it "The Sims on Movie" because no-one will ever see it unless they confuse it with something else.

Than again, people have proven that they like to watch boring shit with things like "Big Brother" and other reality TV crap, so perhaps it will be a success.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6619|Washington, DC

I can see the plot now:

The movie opens with Jim Newbie getting in bed with his wife, Barbra Newbie. They live in Chiciago. Then suddenly, a small cradle for a baby appears, with a baby inside. They name this baby "supah." Jim Newbie then decides to go make some food, but accidentally sets the kitchen, and himself, on fire. After his death, Barbra can't take all the emotions anymore. She gets into the pool, and the ladder and diving board suddenly disappear. After swimming for 8 hours, Barbra finally dies. Supah is left for dead as the grim reaper comes to collect the souls. The movie ends with a chilling pan shot of the tombstones of Jim and Barbra.
Special_ops_3
Dolphin Diver
+37|6497|The Sky

Hurricane wrote:

I can see the plot now:

The movie opens with Jim Newbie getting in bed with his wife, Barbra Newbie. They live in Chiciago. Then suddenly, a small cradle for a baby appears, with a baby inside. They name this baby "supah." Jim Newbie then decides to go make some food, but accidentally sets the kitchen, and himself, on fire. After his death, Barbra can't take all the emotions anymore. She gets into the pool, and the ladder and diving board suddenly disappear. After swimming for 8 hours, Barbra finally dies. Supah is left for dead as the grim reaper comes to collect the souls. The movie ends with a chilling pan shot of the tombstones of Jim and Barbra.
Lmfao +1
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6611|Little Bentcock
Dear god!
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6526|Long Island, New York

Adams_BJ wrote:

Dear god!
My sentiments exactly.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6695
W....t....f...
Archer
rapes face
+161|6413|Canuckistan
this is the best movie idea ever

EDIT: come to think of it, budget friendly too...

Last edited by Archer (2007-05-25 19:49:28)

Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6695
I have always hated the sims with a passion.  It is so sick and creepy manipulating virtual people's lives....
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6608|Manitowoc, WI
Leave it to Fox...
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6818|Denver colorado
Alright. Alright.

What they need to include in that movie to make it stand out:
1. Fire. people need to die
2. rooms of death. The Door just dissapeared!! Oh shi-
3. crazy people...
4. and some of them need to pass out or pee them selfs because they cant reach the toilet/bed.

Last edited by lavadisk (2007-05-25 21:36:07)

CommieChipmunk
+488|6559|Portland, OR, USA

lavadisk wrote:

Alright. Alright.

What they need to include in that movie to make it stand out:
1. Fire. people need to die
2. rooms of death. The Door just dissapeared!! Oh shi-
3. crazy people...
4. and some of them need to pass out or pee them selfs because they cant reach the toilet/bed.
and the bath tub has to move around the room so you can see the animated titties with no nipples..
Reciprocity
+721|6569|the dank(super) side of Oregon
finally, the 7th sign of the apocalypse.  the end is upon us.  praise jeebus.
agent146
+127|6375|Jesus Land aka Canada
wow i wonder how its going to work . i mean i have heard of a tetris and a pac man movie but sims?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6555|England

Hurricane wrote:

I can see the plot now:

lmfao!
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6634
Electronic Arts Incorporated has sold the movie rights for The Sims for an undisclosed sum to News Corporation-owned 20th Century Fox. The Sims is one of EA's biggest franchises and, including sequels and expansions, has sold nearly 85 million copies since it debuted seven years ago. The Sims was created by legendary game designer Will Wright, known for his quirky titles that eschew linear storylines in favour of letting players create and explore their own worlds. "The Sims has done an interactive version of an old story, which is what it's like to have infinite power and how do you deal with it," said Rod Humble, head of The Sims Studio at EA.

http://www.reuters.com/article/technolo … 8120070528

looks like the cow has run outta milk and they're beginning to skin it.If they do this right, which we know they obviously won't, it could actually work. But since Hollywood loves to ruin franchises, we can already expect this to suck like a Vietnamese prostitute. Only difference is it won't love us long time.

Last edited by blademaster (2007-05-29 05:51:26)

B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6379|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
We can already expect this to suck like a Vietnamese prostitute. Only difference is it won't love us long time.
Only reason to read this thread lol.
Alone+EasyTarget
+38|6346|From: From: From:
Lol!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard